The Forum's IQ | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

The Forum's IQ

You're just to 1337 for me Ice.
lol. Really though. I feel like an idiot who occasionally says something smart on accident. Half of my genius jokes aren't even intentional

I test around 130, though I memorized stuff about the WISC/WAIS. Plus my scores on subtests vary.

I would definitely want my child to be smart, but it's not my life, and IQ from my understanding is not something you usually control much.

Reactions: Ren
1, 2, 3... 123...

It used to matter so much, because it's seemed such a tangible thing, but honestly, it's just a stupid test. What does it show, really? That you learned the right answers at school and how to think the "right" way in the eyes of society? Woo-hoo, congratulations. You're a functioning member of the community! :laughing:

<vent>
I was just working on an online assessment for a company. One of the questions asked us what our IQ was. I had taken this test years back and thought how off the results were. Why would anyone use this as part of a screening? My thoughts were that maybe they're trying to weed out liars, someone who claims to have an IQ of 200 for example? I can't see any way to please the company.

I know my score, I'm perfectly satisfied with my ability to see patterns and answer questions. I did not share my IQ with the company asking and filled the field with an "n/a". To me it's like asking someone their score on pacman: silly, and who really cares?

</vent>

Reactions: Ginny and Wyote
To me it's like asking someone their score on pacman: silly, and who really cares?

You're right. Toc-Man wasn't even a challenge. No seat at the table unless you've beaten Contra without a continue.

2h-my-iq-is-very-very-high-i-assume-45-42418451.png

tumblr_oxdv88btiu1vxk92to1_400.jpg

Picture-2-750736.png