The Forum's IQ | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

The Forum's IQ

I haven’t sat an IQ test since High school. I had the highest IQ in my first high school. I think it was 128, I could be wrong but I know it was in the gifted range. My teachers would constantly remind me of it whenever I caused mayhem.

My teachers couldn’t understand why I was so rebellious. I’ve probably lost a few points since due to basically never being in class all throughout high school. I’ve always been natural with maths and science but I do feel like I was lacking a lot of basic knowledge when I actually decided to sort my shit out. I still feel I struggle with basic grammar and stuff but fuck it :tearsofjoy:

EDIT: my high schools had a reputation for being really shit. Basically where all the degenerates of society get sent, so having the highest IQ isn’t as good is it sounds.

My teachers would constantly remind me of it whenever I caused mayhem.

giphy.gif

Oh right! I had not seen this in quite a while tbh lol!

I think I'm basically ten years late with memes :m187: I only started using them last year. I'm a bit like a granpa trying to act cool on Twitter.

Reginald seems like a true bro's bro, for real real

lolol definitely, I hope he visits Stoic Café sometime

I'm a bit like a granpa trying to act cool on Twitter.

Oh me too. Total grandpa memer at this point. No idea what the kids are up to anymore haha!

lolol definitely, I hope he visits Stoic Café sometime

I bet we can lure him into stopping by ^_^

I bet you break IQ tests @Ren

Haha, thanks :) To be honest, I'm not sure it's that high... I feel like it's mostly an ability to focus and that my mind is "wired" differently than most people. You'd probably destroy me at maths ;)

These are so great hahaha!

I haven’t sat an IQ test since High school. I had the highest IQ in my first high school. I think it was 128, I could be wrong but I know it was in the gifted range. My teachers would constantly remind me of it whenever I caused mayhem.

My teachers couldn’t understand why I was so rebellious. I’ve probably lost a few points since due to basically never being in class all throughout high school. I’ve always been natural with maths and science but I do feel like I was lacking a lot of basic knowledge when I actually decided to sort my shit out. I still feel I struggle with basic grammar and stuff but fuck it :tearsofjoy:

EDIT: my high schools had a reputation for being really shit. Basically where all the degenerates of society get sent, so having the highest IQ isn’t as good is it sounds.

My smarty hubby :<3::hearteyes: :grin:

I wouldn’t put yourself down. Smart is smart, and you seem very intelligent by how you present yourself on here. :) :relaxed:

I was "fortunate" to go to a school where everyone was a fucking genius for some reason. It was on top ten public high school lists in the US and shit.
So because of where I come from, I feel very average. But then I engage in "average" society and it's like genuinely distressing a lot of the time.
I ain't nearly the top tier, but god damn. I never leave my house, for good reason.