The Fancy Cupcake Test | INFJ Forum

The Fancy Cupcake Test

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by Gaze, Jul 19, 2010.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
More threads by Gaze
  1. Gaze

Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFPishy
    The Fancy Cupcake Test
    http://www.blogthings.com/thefancycupcaketest/

You Crave Peace

You expect the best in people, and you are eternally hopeful. You always stay positive.
    You don't like it when anyone acts out, and you can't stand chaos of any kind.

The calmer things are, the happier you are. You appreciate the quiet like no one else can.
    You love to enjoy the simple pleasures in life. You take your time savoring each moment.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Gaze, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  2. TinyBubbles

TinyBubbles anarchist

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ^.^
    Enneagram:
    You Crave Fun

You have a whimsical and cheerful approach to life. You are a very playful person.
    You are a true free spirit, and it's impossible for anyone to hold you down for too long.

You are quick witted and incredibly clever. Your creativity is your main strength.
    You believe that if you aren't having a good time, you're doing it wrong. And you change course quickly!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DoveAlexa

DoveAlexa Chaz's Lovey Bunny
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    [​IMG]
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    LOOK AT THE PRETTY CUPCAKE!
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

4. sassafras

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Sounds about right. Now I really want a cupcake with chocolate frosting. *pout*

5. gloomy-optimist

gloomy-optimist Used to live here

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INxJ
    Enneagram:
    4w3
    [​IMG]

You Crave Excitement
    You are vivacious, colorful, and bold. There is nothing subtle about your personality.
    You are naturally extroverted. You love to talk, and you are a good storyteller.

You are attracted to drama. You love dramatic people, and you tend stir up a bit of trouble yourself.
    You are very expressive and opinionated. You react to everything... in fact, some people may accuse you of overreacting!

Haha, wow, that's way off, but cute anyways :)

6. DoveAlexa

Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    These cupcakes are so cute I wish they were sentient so I could love them.

...Okay thats the last time I say verbatim what I think.

7. 88chaz88

88chaz88 Back for a limited time only
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ????
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    Or maybe I just like chocolate.

8. deadred

deadred Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    You are vivacious, colorful, and bold. There is nothing subtle about your personality.
    You are naturally extroverted. You love to talk, and you are a good storyteller.

You are attracted to drama. You love dramatic people, and you tend stir up a bit of trouble yourself.
    You are very expressive and opinionated. You react to everything... in fact, some people may accuse you of overreacting!

Hmmm...an extroverted introvert, that's odd.

9. Bird

Bird Happy Go Lucky

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    -
    Enneagram:
    -
    You Crave Happiness

You are an idealist, and you spend more time in your dream world more than the real world.
    You feel deeply, and it's easy for you to tap into your emotional side. You empathize strongly with people.

You are highly sensitive and a bit withdrawn. It takes you a while to get used to strangers.
    You can happily spend hours by yourself. You are your own best friend, and your imagination constantly entertains you.

How lovely.

10. laurie

laurie Snowblind in Dreamland

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    [​IMG]

You Crave Honesty

You are a very real person. You tell it like it is, and you try to see every situation clearly.
    Your life may not be perfect, but you try to make it as perfect as you can. And to do that, you need to own up to everything!

People may be overwhelmed by your honesty at first, but they appreciate your candor over time.
    You don't hide who you are, and who you are is pretty darn great because of it!

11. vancouver123

vancouver123 Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    I chose the first, what a pretty cupcake ! I wish I could make cupcakes like that ! Its says I crave luxury, know what I want, and am honest about what I like - so very true! Loved this test, but now I'm craving one of these ! Not as hedonistic and wild as it suggests though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

12. Skathac

Skathac <font color=#27A601>Community Member</font>

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    [​IMG]

You Crave Romance

You love to be in love, and romance tends to take over your life a lot. You tend to get swept off your feet.
    You are an idealist, and you believe in having one true soulmate. You never give up on love.

You love deeply, and not just romantically. You care for your friends, and you do your best to show it.
    Even if you've been burned before, you try to remain pure in your heart. You think it's the only way to live!

Yeah well...candy hearts taste good. Plus I'll eat any cupcake...Skathac LOVE CUPCAKES!

13. DoveAlexa

Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    You crave Cupcake romance! //gives you epic cupcakes!

14. Raccoon Love

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    You Crave Friendship

You are a kind hearted and compassionate person. Nothing matters more to you than human connection.
    You are as generous as you can be. You enjoy giving to others, and you don't expect anything in return.

You consider yourself lucky to have the friends that you have, and you're always looking to strengthen those bonds.
    You stay engaged and interested in other people's lives. You are one of the few out there who truly cares.

15. bamf

bamf Is Watching You
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Meh
    Enneagram:
    Meh
    You Crave Friendship

You are a kind hearted and compassionate person. Nothing matters more to you than human connection.
    You are as generous as you can be. You enjoy giving to others, and you don't expect anything in return.

You consider yourself lucky to have the friends that you have, and you're always looking to strengthen those bonds.
    You stay engaged and interested in other people's lives. You are one of the few out there who truly cares.

16. DoveAlexa

Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    YES! 3 people (including me) love the gold rosey cuppycake!
    //awesomeface

17. Grey Wolf

Grey Wolf Airborne all the way!

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    no idea
    You Crave Excitement