Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Revolt of artificial intelligence

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Global climate change

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
Someone will finally realise the unfair system and gather the trodden to smash the palaces either that or Mexico's El Chapo is coming for that border. Its weird that alot of Americans respect the fact their government/culture encourages the domination of others, the whole healthcare thing sounds like something from the 1930's.
America would be amazing if it stood by its original principles and understood that the world changes, also the 'I feel I'm right which means i have the right to be in charge of the lives of millions' thing bothers me, I'm no fan of emotional driven management.

Like any empire, the american empire will collapse when and because it can no longer expand. Rome collapsed when it was no longer able to plunder other nations to support itself and pacify its masses, and the same thing with happen to america.

America looks to be in peril from the youth growing up here. Negative attitudes with no help. I am thankful there are a few people out there that care enough to try and do something about it and the other countries in the world.
negative-nancy_thumb2.jpg

The obesity apocalypse, when the american population literally suffocates under the weight of a giant blob of it's own fatness.

Can the poll be edited?

I feel as though "America
will not end" should be an option.

America (what's left of it) will be consumed by the sun in a few billion years, along with the rest of the planet. Immortality is not an option.

America looks to be in peril from the youth growing up here. Negative attitudes with no help. I am thankful there are a few people out there that care enough to try and do something about it and the other countries in the world.
But isn't hard for some of the youth not to have negative views about the world when all they see on TV is adults yelling about the moral decay of the world and how all out war is just around the corner?

I'm pretty sure the best way to combat this negative nancy pandemic is to encourage the youth to be free thinkers free from fear tactics and network news propaganda. When we're more honest about ourselves and our actions, we'll have less to be ashamed about.

America (what's left of it) will be consumed by the sun in a few billion years, along with the rest of the planet. Immortality is not an option.

America is an abstract concept not intrinsically tied to the land. If we survive long enough, we might expand beyond the earth, thus dodging the whole problem of solar change.

FYI, they've said that about every single generation raised here, including the one later labelled 'the greatest generation'... initially called lazy and lacklustre.

FYI, they've said that about every single generation raised here, including the one later labelled 'the greatest generation'... initially called lazy and lacklustre.

That's basically what I was going to say.
The older generations look at the younger ones coming up and say,
"God help us!"
But in the end things turn out ok. Well, relatively ok.

I recently lost my Mother. She was 91 and part of the so called Greatest generation. (Had me late in life)
I can't help but look at her time growing up and think she saw America at it's best.
I doubt she felt that way while living the times.
ie. the depression, WWII etc.

That's basically what I was going to say.
The older generations look at the younger ones coming up and say,
"God help us!"
But in the end things turn out ok. Well, relatively ok.

I recently lost my Mother. She was 91 and part of the so called Greatest generation. (Had me late in life)
I can't help but look at her time growing up and think she saw America at it's best.
I doubt she felt that way while living the times.
ie. the depression, WWII etc.

Quite (and sorry for your loss.) My only redaction of what I said would be that my generation (those turning 30 or so) are probably the first for quite a while to be less educated than the previous. So the clich

Last edited: