The Democrats racist roots and nonstop cultivation of those ideals. | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

The Democrats racist roots and nonstop cultivation of those ideals.

You know Eventhorizon, I haven't been reading much of what is being said, but popular opinion seems against you... If you don't give and always take, you lose your audience who I assume you at some point will try to convince some of your point of view. If people see the majority against you, their opinions will be colored and not in your favour. I would say you have some challenges ahead of you...
I've given. I'm just tired of laying out very simplistic easy to understand break downs as to why liberals ideals can't work in the real world and having them ignored as if it means nothing. So, if you can't beat them, join them.

I've given. I'm just tired of laying out very simplistic easy to understand break downs as to why liberals ideals can't work in the real world and having them ignored as if it means nothing. So, if you can't beat them, join them.

You are currently living in OR....go buy some dank weed and a craft beer....find a mid-nineties poncho jacket and other hipster garb...find yourself a cute liberal girl and get bipartisan if you know what I mean ;)

Last edited:
You are currently living in OR

Oh damn, that's why these threads are still popping in the evening where I live! @Eventhorizon you're in my timezone!!!!!
tumblr_om8vonhsAS1twzku7o10_500.gif

Last edited:
I see Doug Jones has won in Alabama.

From the album Shakespeare Alabama, Diesel Park West.

Perfect example.as to how and why or politicians will never stop throwing trash. It works.

Reactions: James
Reactions: Sloe Djinn
"lock her up?"
She absolutley unquestionably belongs in jail. That's not trash. From the little information that was realised to the public she broke the law. And not only the law but those laws created because they deal with the security of our nation.
However I'm sure there are other examples you can give. And my original post wasn't about one side or another.

She absolutley unquestionably belongs in jail. That's not trash. From the little information that was realised to the public she broke the law. And not only the law but those laws created because they deal with the security of our nation.
However I'm sure there are other examples you can give. And my original post wasn't about one side or another.
Trump should fire Mueller and then have Sessions prosecute Hillary, that will quell this Resistance against him.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Skarekrow and James
Trump should fire Mueller and then have Sessions prosecute Hillary, that will quell this Resistance against him.
tenor.gif
Well it's clear Mueller and his team are bias and compromised. As a minimum there should be an investigation into them and what caused the investigation in the first place. Hillary needs to have an actual investigation which she was never given. It's clear she belongs in jail, the question is how long.

Hillary needs to have an actual investigation which she was never given

So you want her to be sent to jail, before an investigation and without a trial ? I'm not sure how that would be in accordance with due process or justice. I think any chance of that happening, vanished when Trump used that chant at his rallies.

As for Alabama, I suspect if the republicans had offered voters a better candidate, they would probably have won. I think Trump realised this himself, quite a while ago.

So you want her to be sent to jail, before an investigation and without a trial ? I'm not sure how that would be in accordance with due process or justice. I think any chance of that happening, vanished when Trump used that chant at his rallies.

As for Alabama, I suspect if the republicans had offered voters a better candidate, they would probably have won. I think Trump realised this himself, quite a while ago.
The trial is to figure out how much time.she should spend in jail. As it stands right now she's guilty, no question of it.

The trial is to figure out how much time.she should spend in jail. As it stands right now she's guilty, no question of it.

I think you have a very different idea of justice to others then. The verdict is usually given at the end, not the beginning.

Reactions: acd and Skarekrow