The Democrats racist roots and nonstop cultivation of those ideals. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The Democrats racist roots and nonstop cultivation of those ideals.

Milktoast biscuit, the argument used for you and that has some very good evidence to support can't be used against me just because you want to. Well, I mean it can be but no thinking rational person will pay attention to it.
You are the one that embraces a delusional fantasy world. I'm just trying to help people like you snap out of it among other things.
Have a good day biscuit.
Edit: I do not think you do this for attention.
If your goal is to enlighten people, doesn't it make sense to start with yourself?

Disputing them would take research. Research takes time I am not will to spend on something that interests me so little. However the BBC is known to have liberal leaning bias which does make me question the validity of any political thing they choose to comment on.

This is why no one here take you seriously, in case you've ever wondered.

It has much less to do with your political ideology and much more to do with your abject dismissal of things that might upset your worldview.

(And yes, I'm fully aware you'll dismiss this post too. It will only serve to further prove the truth of my point).

Milktoast biscuit, the argument used for you and that has some very good evidence to support can't be used against me just because you want to. Well, I mean it can be but no thinking rational person will pay attention to it.
You are the one that embraces a delusional fantasy world. I'm just trying to help people like you snap out of it among other things.
Have a good day biscuit.
Edit: I do not think you do this for attention.
He's not the only one. And I'd venture to say that icons of historical American culture such as Rosa Parks, Dr. Martin Luther King, and his son also shared this "delusional fantasy".. wouldn't you agree, Event Hoe-risen?

This is why no one here take you seriously, in case you've ever wondered.

It has much less to do with your political ideology and much more to do with your abject dismissal of things that might upset your worldview.

(And yes, I'm fully aware you'll dismiss this post too. It will only serve to further prove the truth of my point).
I should be taken seriously because though I use a great bit of humor I remain correct in my assessments.
What you've quoted there is truth. I am being up front and direct. Some few other people are here or anywhere for that matter. I've said I don't care about the graph. My response was directed at James and directed specially concerning the BBC, not the graph. Think about that.

He's not the only one. And I'd venture to say that icons of historical American culture such as Rosa Parks, Dr. Martin Luther King, and his son also shared this "delusional fantasy".. wouldn't you agree, Event Hoe-risen?
I thought we were not on speaking terms.
But you make an excellent point. I like it.
But ummm... cough.... comparing @Milktoast Bandit to Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks????? Err..... ok.

I should be taken seriously because though I use a great bit of humor I remain correct in my assessments.
What you've quoted there is truth. I am being up front and direct. Some few other people are here or anywhere for that matter. I've said I don't care about the graph. My response was directed at James.and directed specially concerning the BBC, not the graph. Think about that.

Right, the BBC never publishes any facts that are true, simply because they publish a lot of opinions you don't agree with. Again, it's the dismissals out of hand that make you appear so closed-minded. I view Fox News as the propaganda arm of the Republican Party, yet I also acknowledge that they sometimes publish things that are factual.

What you don't seem to realize is that more people would listen to what you have to say if you approached the subject with an open mind, rather than blind, unquestioning loyalty.

Right, the BBC never publishes any facts that are true, simply because they publish a lot of opinions you don't agree with. Again, it's the dismissals out of hand that make you appear so closed-minded. I view Fox News as the propaganda arm of the Republican Party, yet I also acknowledge that they sometimes publish things that are factual.

What you don't seem to realize is that more people would listen to what you have to say if you approached the subject with an open mind, rather than blind, unquestioning loyalty.
You've put words into my mouth that I have never said yet again. Your thought processes lead you astray. You are thinking things have happened that have never happened.

I thought we were not on speaking terms.
But you make an excellent point. I like it.
But ummm... cough.... comparing @Milktoast Bandit to Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks????? Err..... ok.
Oh, we're not speaking. We're making our own positions clear. And yes, I think a man who makes threads on how we can all think of ways to cease racist attitudes, in both grand and infinitesimal ways, is very much of the same mind as those mentioned. Much more than people who speak of Mrs. Obama as a dog..

Oh, we're not speaking. We're making our own positions clear. And yes, I think a man who makes threads on how we can all think of ways to cease racist attitudes, in both grand and infinitesimal ways, is very much of the same mind as those mentioned. Much more than people who speak of Mrs. Obama as a dog..
Lap dog.

You've put words into my mouth that I have never said yet again. Your thought processes lead you astray. You are thinking things have happened that have never happened.

Misdirection, your #1 tactic. Flimsy as ever and not fooling anyone.

You are an utter hypocrite, full stop. You claim to question everything and be open minded, yet you show zero evidence of actually practicing either.

I will admit to one serious flaw - I need my fucking head examined for trying to talk any sense to you.

Well there you have it @Milktoast Bandit. Some VERY big shoes to fill.
I await to see what great things you accomplish.

Misdirection, your #1 tactic. Flimsy as ever and not fooling anyone.

You are an utter hypocrite, full stop. You claim to question everything and be open minded, yet you show zero evidence of actually practicing either.

I will admit to one serious flaw - I need my fucking head examined for trying to talk any sense to you.
No just setting the facts straight. Stop putting words in my mouth to suit what you want to believe is true.

Well there you have it @Milktoast Bandit. Some VERY big shoes to fill.
I await to see what great things you accomplish.
You, are childish and boring. And honestly, your comments only prove what everyone else knows about you.

And I suspect, way down deep, you know it too..

You, are childish and boring. And honestly, your comments only prove what everyone else knows about you.

And I suspect, way down deep, you know it too..
My comments are childish and boring to you, likely others as well. I now understand that. Thank you for clarifying.

Reactions: Wyote
Your other option is to ignore me. Thus damaging me, If you are right about my needing attention.