The Democrats racist roots and nonstop cultivation of those ideals. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

The Democrats racist roots and nonstop cultivation of those ideals.

Well there you have it @Milktoast Bandit. Some VERY big shoes to fill.
I await to see what great things you accomplish.

Thankfully, I have very big feet... but I'm not concerned with filling shoes that are not my own. Also FYI, Milktoast Bandit isn't my real name so it's unlikely you would know what I do or don't accomplish. Feel free to keep waiting though...

Your other option is to ignore me. Thus damaging me, If you are right about my needing attention.
Unfortunately, a majority of your political positions cannot be left to stand without opposition. Anyone in the world that decides to investigate this forum seeking like minds or sanctuary can see your public posts. If we simply ignore you we are giving you our voice. That is unacceptable.

Unfortunately, a majority of your political positions cannot be left to stand without opposition. Anyone in the world that decides to investigate this forum seeking like minds or sanctuary can see your public posts. If we simply ignore you we are giving you our voice. That is unacceptable.
That's a good point... I had not thought of it like that. For awhile, I had maintained some hope that EH could be reasoned with. But that is not the case.

It's an exhausting task. God speed and god bless you, lol.

Last edited:
That's a good point... I had not thought of it like that. It's an exhausting task. God speed and good bless you, lol.
Dammit...:neutral:

Someone else brought it up to me via someone else... I can't claim it as my own, though I agree.

I think INTPs get off on it, actually.

On the contrary. The inability to make any dent in an immovable wall of pure, stubborn ignorance can in fact be very frustrating.

It's actually a very effective arguing technique. Keep being progressively dumber until your opponent throws up their hands (and stomach contents) in disgust.

Biased news coverage is a problem tho.

*Fox news
Huge crowds cheer President Trump at inauguration

*CNN
Black family evicted from home by white billionaire

*BBC news
Royal corgi injures paw
Former colony elects Scottish businessman

Thankfully, I have very big feet... but I'm not concerned with filling shoes that are not my own. Also FYI, Milktoast Bandit isn't my real name so it's unlikely you would know what I do or don't accomplish. Feel free to keep waiting though...
It's not? I mean wow. Right well for what it's worth I meant what you accomplish here in this forum. I don't have any expectations outside of it.

I see. So, I am unignorable. It must be horrible.

Reactions: Wyote
You've put words into my mouth that I have never said yet again. Your thought processes lead you astray. You are thinking things have happened that have never happened.

You know Eventhorizon, I haven't been reading much of what is being said, but popular opinion seems against you... If you don't give and always take, you lose your audience who I assume you at some point will try to convince some of your point of view. If people see the majority against you, their opinions will be colored and not in your favour. I would say you have some challenges ahead of you...

Biased news coverage is a problem tho.

*Fox news
Huge crowds cheer President Trump at inauguration

*CNN
Black family evicted from home by white billionaire

*BBC news
Royal corgi injures paw
Former colony elects Scottish businessman

Yeah... you can't really call it biased, those were good ol' days. Now, its full blown propaganda.

Reactions: Skarekrow and James