The Democrats racist roots and nonstop cultivation of those ideals. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Democrats racist roots and nonstop cultivation of those ideals.

I need to see a breakdown of the MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS who illegally voted, unlawfully that is (lock them up!)

I’m still anxiously awaiting his release of all the tax returns he promised.
Not to mention him promising way better healthcare, cheaper, everyone covered, no cuts to Medicaid, Medicare, or SS.
Waiting for that as the GOP let the Children’s Healthcare Insurance Program lapse...it’s okay for all those children this will literally KILL (9 million covered in total).
So long as the rich get the tax breaks...why else would they invest in Trump?

I carefully watch any media outlet, but in direct response. Yes I trust the BBC in most cases, as they're free from most commercial interest pressures, and have a range of mechanisms for complaints etc.

I just pointed out the survey data reported. I notice you haven't disputed the figures it provided or given any alternative data.
Disputing them would take research. Research takes time I am not will to spend on something that interests me so little. However the BBC is known to have liberal leaning bias which does make me question the validity of any political thing they choose to comment on.

Disputing them would take research. Research takes time I am not will to spend on something that interests me so little

Yeah, regurgitating manufactured, cable news talking points is much easier on the brain than actually learning... Cretin.

Disputing them would take research. Research takes time I am not will to spend on something that interests me so little. However the BBC is known to have liberal leaning bias which does make me question the validity of any political thing they choose to comment on.

EH ?
1) I already pointed out that the demographic chart, was from a survey used by multiple media outlets including Fox news.

2) My comment made no direct political point. It was just a mathematical graph.

3) You've made an assertion about the BBC with no links or evidence. Since it's the same data, used by the other outlets, and you don't seem to dispute it, I can't see how that's even relevant. It wasn't their survey.

If you're suggesting Trump got a larger share of votes, from different ethnic groups, then go ahead and post the data.

Research takes time I am not will to spend
tenor.gif
There's a difference between being secure in your beliefs and letting your beliefs become immutable obstacles to any chance of reasonable understanding.

Yeah, regurgitating manufactured, cable news talking points is much easier on the brain than actually learning... Cretin.
You have such loving pet names for me.

EH ?
1) I already pointed out that the demographic chart, was from a survey used by multiple media outlets including Fox news.

2) My comment made no direct political point. It was just a mathematical graph.

3) You've made an assertion about the BBC with no links or evidence. Since it's the same data, used by the other outlets, and you don't seem to dispute it, I can't see how that's even relevant. It wasn't their survey.

If you're suggesting Trump got a larger share of votes, from different ethnic groups, then go ahead and post the data.
I'm not suggesting anything your suggesting Im suggesting. The survey is whatever it is. It doesn't change the BBC liberal leanings. I have not disputed the survey but have indicated my lack of interest in it and stated that I am suspect of anything the BBC posts that has political relevance.
Now is there any other way I can say this?

View attachment 39599
There's a difference between being secure in your beliefs and letting your beliefs become immutable obstacles to any chance of reasonable understanding.
There's no belief to be had here. I have not disputed the graph, I have though indicated my lack of interest in it. I don't know how I can make this simpler to understand.

Now is there any other way I can say this?

Yeah. You could have said it in Spanish, lol.

Take a breath EH. I'm surprised having raised a post, about the democrats being racist, that a demographic break down of how the last Presidential vote went, doesn't interest you.

Since to me, it indicates that if that were correct, the republicans are doing a terrible job of winning votes from minority groups.

But if you're secretly a liberal, and you don't care, that's fine with me. ;)

You know the BBC operates under a royal charter from the Queen ? Liberal leanings. You've had too much popcorn, or gummy bears. Any further criticism, and I'm blocking you from watching Red Dwarf and Dr Who.

Yeah. You could have said it in Spanish, lol.

Take a breath EH. I'm surprised having raised a post, about the democrats being racist, that a demographic break down of how the last Presidential vote went, doesn't interest you.

Since to me, it indicates that if that were correct, the republicans are doing a terrible job of winning votes from minority groups.

But if you're secretly a liberal, and you don't care, that's fine with me. ;)

You know the BBC operates under a royal charter from the Queen ? Liberal leanings. You've had too much popcorn, or gummy bears. Any further criticism, and I'm blocking you from watching Red Dwarf and Dr Who.
Look, that graph could be of anything. It could be "people's perception of how the vote went down but not really how It went down." Like I said I don't care. You posted something from the BBC and I simply asked you if you trust their reporting.

Reactions: James
Any further criticism, and I'm blocking you from watching Red Dwarf and Dr Who.
The second time tonight James has threatened to cut American patriots off from British entertainment, you notice he can't threaten to cut us off from British cuisine- mostly because any American with taste buds has already cut themselves off of British cuisine :p

The second time tonight James has threatened to cut American patriots off from British entertainment, you notice he can't threaten to cut us off from British cuisine- mostly because any American with taste buds has already cut themselves off of British cuisine :p

Wow. That's it. No more bangers and mash for you buddy. ;)

There's no belief to be had here. I have not disputed the graph, I have though indicated my lack of interest in it. I don't know how I can make this simpler to understand.
You could just come right out and say that you are not interested in any fact based evidence, opinion, or world view that is contrary to how you've allowed the world to be constructed for you in your mind...

You can use less words than that too. Something like: "I don't care about anything except what I think I think." Or "I'm usually wrong, but refuse to admit it." Or "I may appear under informed, but I don't believe in learning so I'm not." Or "I only do this for attention."

You could just come right out and say that you are not interested in any fact based evidence, opinion, or world view that is contrary to how you've allowed the world to be constructed for you in your mind...

You can use less words than that too. Something like: "I don't care about anything except what I think I think." Or "I'm usually wrong, but refuse to admit it." Or "I may appear under informed, but I don't believe in learning so I'm not." Or "I only do this for attention."
Milktoast biscuit, the argument used for you and that has some very good evidence to support can't be used against me just because you want to. Well, I mean it can be but no thinking rational person will pay attention to it.
You are the one that embraces a delusional fantasy world. I'm just trying to help people like you snap out of it among other things.
Have a good day biscuit.
Edit: I do not think you do this for attention.