The Cosby Trial 2017 | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

The Cosby Trial 2017

AmGvUdC.gif

Reactions: Free and Lurk
Hm, well fwiw I started the thread because I enjoy exploring ethical dilemmas. The handful of threads that I've introduced in this vein have been ignored, so I was kind of happy that people actually contributed to this one. I want to hear different viewpoints, explore them, and hopefully learn something. I don't think that there has to be a specific point to most threads so long as they're not designed to antagonize. Knowing how other people view the world (including their ethical frameworks) via any particular facet, such as this case, is a reward in and of itself to me. Personal attacks are an unfortunate side-effect of people having very strong beliefs. I don't endorse those attacks, but I'm not going to let the possibility deter me from posing questions that interest me to the forums. So thank you everyone who contributed thus far and yes let's please treat each other with respect even if we don't agree.

Hm, well fwiw I started the thread because I enjoy exploring ethical dilemmas. The handful of threads that I've introduced in this vein have been ignored, so I was kind of happy that people actually contributed to this one. I want to hear different viewpoints, explore them, and hopefully learn something. I don't think that there has to be a specific point to most threads so long as they're not designed to antagonize. Knowing how other people view the world (including their ethical frameworks) via any particular facet, such as this case, is a reward in and of itself to me. Personal attacks are an unfortunate side-effect of people having very strong beliefs. I don't endorse those attacks, but I'm not going to let the possibility deter me from posing questions that interest me to the forums. So thank you everyone who contributed thus far and yes let's please treat each other with respect even if we don't agree.
Look. I wasn't even completely serious about it being pointless or a mistake. I was just exaggerating my frustration.

If I thought it was actually pointless I wouldn't have tried to post in it. At this point maybe I shouldn't have though.

Reactions: Free

I doubt Cosby ever goes to jail, but at least his reputation has been destroyed. He will be remembered as much for being a serial rapist who got away with his crimes as for being a comedian. And at least people are much more careful when it comes to being drugged now than they were in the past. To "Cosby" someone is now a permanent expression and is the nail in the coffin of his popularity. If cosmic justice exists, Cosby will go to hell and be "Cosby"ed repeatedly for all of eternity by Satan. If only hell existed.

You're just pissed that it has rained 74 days in a row in your town.

Actually, we've been having unseasonably warm and sunny weather!

Reactions: Free and James
He was just convicted on 3 counts of sexual assault. Up to 30 years. Looks like there may be some justice done. Bets on the actual sentence?

But was this all just an Illuminati witch hunt?

hqdefault.jpg

images
LUST. Pervert. Thief. Betrayer. He will die in prison, or he should and all others like him.

I can’t help but to wonder why. I would have thought he could get laid whenever off the fame alone. Did he really just get a rush from totally incapacitating someone to where they had no ability to resist?

I can’t help but to wonder why. I would have thought he could get laid whenever off the fame alone. Did he really just get a rush from totally incapacitating someone to where they had no ability to resist?
I think his fame gave him some reassurance that he wouldn't get caught. Famous people don't have the anonymity to hide their sexual fetishes like anyone else who gets off on weird shit. Instead, it seems as if their fame allows them to act like they can get away with anything.