The Cosby Trial 2017 | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

The Cosby Trial 2017

My thoughts on this thread and the forum overall-

I often remind myself that others have their own pov and it's not my place that to tell them how they should think/feel about their own thoughts and feelings. I'm also seeing quite a bit of assuming and reacting emotionally to these assumptions and taking words out of context when replying to quotes, and while I understand this is an INFJ forum, I don't see why we can't discuss subjects in a civil and respectful manner. We can agree to disagree, and we can get along as long as we remain open minded and have the ability to communicate in a healthy minded way.

Last edited:
Disagreements help dissect issues. I think good points were made here on either side. I haven't posted my opinion but I've been following. Obviously it can be done more productively without name-calling.

Sorry just grinds my gears when anyone alludes to a topic not being worth having because people are getting heated and disagreeing. If anything, we should talk about things that we feel passionate about where appropriate (I'm saying talk, not fight and verbally attack each other.) Often people here get heated then back down and apologize. They sort it out.

It's one thing if someone is not comfortable with controversial topics to not want to participate. No one can force you.. anyway. That's it.

Last edited:
Fuck off.

Yes yes, thank you for that. Thank you for telling us that everything we bothered to type out and care about was all a big mistake that you should have known about, and that stuff like I post repels you from the forum, and that our talking about something on a discussion forum is all futile. What would I do without your insight, dear sprinkles? It really is a privilege to be told to fuck off by you. I am fully prepared to oblige u.

Yes yes, thank you for that. Thank you for telling us that everything we bothered to type out and care about was all a big mistake that you should have known about, and that stuff like I post repels you from the forum, and that our talking about something on a discussion forum is all futile. What would I do without your insight, dear sprinkles? It really is a privilege to be told to fuck off by you. I am fully prepared to oblige u.
You're welcome.

Suck my dick.

Disagreements help dissect issues. I think good points were made here on either side. I haven't posted my opinion but I've been following. Obviously it can be done more productively without name-calling.

Sorry just grinds my gears when anyone alludes to a topic not being worth having because people are getting heated and disagreeing. If anything, we should talk about things that we feel passionate about where appropriate (I'm saying talk, not fight and verbally attack each other.) Often people here get heated then back down and apologize. They sort it out.

It's one thing if someone is not comfortable with controversial topics to not want to participate. No one can force you.. anyway. That's it.
Agreed. My issue with debates/discussions is quoting my reply and misinterpreting what I actually said. I can't control how others react to my words but ffs at least don't add bs that I didn't say. Perhaps type your reply out first, let it cool down then re read it before hitting reply the reply button. I often do that and I find it useful.

And I'm all for tearing a subject apart and reassembling it, if possible. I agree that it helps dissect issues and brings to light other points of view. It's a learning experience.

Can we all take a step back, please? I understand that this is an emotive issue but needling, arguing, name calling etc isn't going to help things. Let's all cool off.

Last edited: