The commonly confused words test! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The commonly confused words test!

Intermediate

You scored 86% Beginner, 86% Intermediate, 73% Advanced, and 73% Expert!
You have a good understanding of beginner and intermediate level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of the beginner and intermediate level questions correct. This is a good score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got a respectable score. Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

I'm happy, it's after all not my native language ;)

ditto

English Genius

You scored 79% Beginner, 86% Intermediate, 80% Advanced, and 87% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go! Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

English Genius

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 100% Expert!

You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

cheers,
Ian

English Genius

You scored 100% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 87% Expert
!

You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

English Genius

cheers,
Ian

Very nice

Apparently, my magic number is 93

English Genius

You scored 93% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 93% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go! Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

Commonly Confused Words

Here is a test for all of you spelling and grammer nazis out there!

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-commonly-confused-words-test

My results......

English Genius

You scored 79% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 80% Expert!

For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.

How did I do the WORST on beginner? Haha.

English Genius

You scored 93% Beginner, 86% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 93% Expert!

I'm almost certain the ones I missed were due to the author using British English rather than American English.

English Genius

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 93% Expert!
I messed up on farther/further. (According to Merriam-Webster, though, it can go either way.)

Last edited:
Nervous to post this score, but whatever. The test wasn't THAT difficult...

English Genius
For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.

What's the proper term for "she was hanged" or "she was hung"?

I always had trouble with this one.

Reactions: under skies
What's the proper term for "she was hanged" or "she was hung"?

I always had trouble with this one.

I said hanged, but then again I did worse than everyone else on this test! Dang, and I thought I did really well.

I said hanged, but then again I did worse than everyone else on this test! Dang, and I thought I did really well.

Thanks RecklessDreamer but I should've looked at the answer key that was just below the results, I didn't even notice it lol

By the way, it is "hanged" ;)

I scored around 75 for Beginner, Advanced, and expert. 93 for intermediate was my highest.

I was quite sad about my results, so I ignored them a bit. English is not my first or second language so I guess that was a bit of a consolation.

English Genius
You scored 86% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 80% Expert!

You scored 86% on Beginner, higher than 9% of your peers.

You scored 100% on Intermediate, higher than 27% of your peers.

You scored 93% on Advanced, higher than 35% of your peers.

You scored 80% on Expert, higher than 42% of your peers.

Advanced

You scored 93% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 67% Expert!

d'aww. *hrmpf* >.>

I took the quiz a couple of weeks ago.
My Results:

English Genius

Intermediate

You scored 86% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 73% Advanced, and 53% Expert!

You have a good understanding of beginner and intermediate level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of the beginner and intermediate level questions correct. This is a good score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got a respectable score.

Not bad for someone with dyslexia.

Me speak only little English

Advanced

You scored 86% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 67% Expert!

English Genius
You scored 93% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 93% Expert!
Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

I got shit wrong? God fucking damnit.