The coming American civil war. | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

The coming American civil war.

Come backs? This isnt a play on words or an attempt to one up you or anyone on the same account. Im simply stating the way things are.

No, you're stating the way your delusional mind thinks things are, and when presented with an analysis that blows your silly beliefs out of the water the best retort you could come up with is "nuh-uh." Pathetic.

No, you're stating the way your delusional mind thinks things are, and when presented with an analysis that blows your silly beliefs out of the water the best retort you could come up with is "nuh-uh." Pathetic.

Ok MrWonka. I am anything but delusional but thank you for your opinion.

Its just that I and others will not allow confused people such as yourself to affect our lives with your confusion. Thats really all it comes down to

Now you just insulting being insulting for its own sake. Confused? No you are confused, now that you have presented with the facts that contradict your assumptions. I have clearly presented facts that back up each of my opinions, and you just choose to ignore them. That's not a debate, not how I define it anyway.

Its easy for Canada to be a liberal majority. You dont have to defend yourselves...ever...because of the US.

Just plain wrong. I will refer you to Wikipedia so you can educate yourself about Canada role in Afghanistan and how we defended ourselves against the terror attacks that have impacted all Western countries.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada's_role_in_the_Afghanistan_War

Please do not stop posting on my account. Just know that I have stopped listening. You state things that have no factual basis and then cry wolf when confronted with the fact. Crying wolf is a good tatic until people catch on...but you already know the story.
Im sure you are a decent person and deserve a good life filled with happiness. Its just that I and others will not allow confused people such as yourself to affect our lives with your confusion. Thats really all it comes down to. Its easy for Canada to be a liberal majority. You dont have to defend yourselves...ever...because of the US.

Dude you sound like an idiot. Did you know that America made plans to invade Canada the once?

Dude you sound like an idiot. Did you know that America made plans to invade Canada the once?

Dude.......
Im sure, until someone realized it would cost more than it was worth.

back.png
This shirt is pretty much relevant.

Dude.......
Im sure, until someone realized it would cost more than it was worth.

Are you sure that you're an INTJ? Because I'm yet to see you produce anything intelligent... and I am sort of sorry to keep piling the shit on you, but I am in mild disbelief... I guess these are the sorts of things I'm curious about went I haven't got any weed in me. Hopefully I stock back up tomorrow/today.

giphy.gif

Y'all realize that you're just feeding a political troll, right? In the politics forum his M.O. is just to start the same thread with a new name every few days to bait liberals into a useless argument about which half of the same turd smells more like roses. Is this not just the newest iteration of what was previously the "Clinto" thread? Ewps, misspelled the name of the candidate I don't like. Just an honest mistake, librulz *wink*

Are you sure that you're an INTJ? Because I'm yet to see you produce anything intelligent... and I am sort of sorry to keep piling the shit on you, but I am in mild disbelief... I guess these are the sorts of things I'm curious about went I haven't got any weed in me. Hopefully I stock back up tomorrow/today.

Dude.....
No I'm not intj.

Y'all realize that you're just feeding a political troll, right? In the politics forum his M.O. is just to start the same thread with a new name every few days to bait liberals into a useless argument about which half of the same turd smells more like roses. Is this not just the newest iteration of what was previously the "Clinto" thread? Ewps, misspelled the name of the candidate I don't like. Just an honest mistake, librulz *wink*

So you are an idiot. The misspelled name simply a mistake. Funny it was changed without consulting me first though. That was childish.

then later....

Lie detector test determined that was a lie.

You can block someone and temporarily unblock a post with no resulting negative effect. As an example I still havd you block, along with a few others. Occasionally I click on unblock to see if a person has changed. Inherently I almost always leave them blocked.
This way I see a minimal amount of bs here.

You can block someone and temporarily unblock a post with no resulting negative effect. As an example I still havd you block, along with a few others. Occasionally I click on unblock to see if a person has changed. Inherently I almost always leave them blocked.
This way I see a minimal amount of bs here.

I guess you thought they'd have a change of heart in 24 hours...ok.

I guess you thought they'd have a change of heart in 24 hours...ok.

Its possible. Sometimes when you step back and look at something with the benefit of time you can see it from a different angle.

Now you just insulting being insulting for its own sake. Confused? No you are confused, now that you have presented with the facts that contradict your assumptions. I have clearly presented facts that back up each of my opinions, and you just choose to ignore them. That's not a debate, not how I define it anyway.

Just plain wrong. I will refer you to Wikipedia so you can educate yourself about Canada role in Afghanistan and how we defended ourselves against the terror attacks that have impacted all Western countries.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada's_role_in_the_Afghanistan_War

Canada itself. Not in other nations. Yiu dont have to worry about defense of your country because you share a border with the US. Wikipedia is a funny comment though.
Confused no you are. I know you are but what am I....... grrrrrrrr
What facts have you ever provided when questioned on your comments? You call Trump racist and I asked you to provide any statement he has ever made that proves that. Nothing.
So again you dont like the fact you are being called out and I can understand that. Its not like I am wrong though. You make statements you want to be true but simply are not in reality.

Yiu dont have to worry about defense of your country because you share a border with the US.

The days of geography being the prime assurance that your country won't be attacked are long over. Just look at 9-11 or the more recent attacks on parliament. Again I refer you to Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

What facts have you ever provided when questioned on your comments? You call Trump racist and I asked you to provide any statement he has ever made that proves that.

Trump is smarter than the overt racists. He never going to say "I think black people are inferior" instead he's going to make other more subtle statements sometimes called "dog whistle politics" but its still racist.

"Birtherism was always about race. It was about “othering” a man as American as anyone else. It was about “Africanizing” a man whose journey to the White House was different from the 43 white presidents who went before him. It was about using coded pseudo-controversy to get as close to calling the president the n-word as one could without entirely abandoning their “mainstream” day pass. It was David Duke with better marketing. Yet here we are, a half-dozen interviews in and none of the mainstream press is taking Trump to task for it."

You can read more about if you like http://www.alternet.org/trumps-racism-nothing-new-4-times-he-got-away-anti-black-smears

So again you dont like the fact you are being called out and I can understand that. Its not like I am wrong though. You make statements you want to be true but simply are not in reality.

I can verify everything I ever said on this board. You so called "calling out" doesn't me bother in the slightest. What does bother me it when you choose, as you often seem to do, to just ignore that facts as presented. The ad hominem attacks are also annoying. That's not a debate, as far as I'm concerned.

The days of geography being the prime assurance that your country won't be attacked are long over. Just look at 9-11 or the more recent attacks on parliament. Again I refer you to Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

Trump is smarter than the overt racists. He never going to say "I think black people are inferior" instead he's going to make other more subtle statements sometimes called "dog whistle politics" but its still racist.

"Birtherism was always about race. It was about “othering” a man as American as anyone else. It was about “Africanizing” a man whose journey to the White House was different from the 43 white presidents who went before him. It was about using coded pseudo-controversy to get as close to calling the president the n-word as one could without entirely abandoning their “mainstream” day pass. It was David Duke with better marketing. Yet here we are, a half-dozen interviews in and none of the mainstream press is taking Trump to task for it."

You can read more about if you like http://www.alternet.org/trumps-racism-nothing-new-4-times-he-got-away-anti-black-smears

I can verify everything I ever said on this board. You so called "calling out" doesn't me bother in the slightest. What does bother me it when you choose, as you often seem to do, to just ignore that facts as presented. The ad hominem attacks are also annoying. That's not a debate, as far as I'm concerned.

What you have said about Trump is opinion. You cant verify it and have not. You mistake your opinion for fact which is a problem with most liberals.
In any case please continue to post. I hate the idea I would have any effect on silencing anyones voice. As irrelevant as it may be.