The coming American civil war. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

The coming American civil war.

Barack Obama 5/6/16

Thats a gooe way to win me over. Barrack Obama quotes. Funny though, if you ask most CNN watchers their lives couldnt be worse right now.

A couple of thoughts to begin. The war will nit last long. Liberals do not have the support of the military and the military may by themselves keep this war short. However should the war darg out for a longer duration liberals will still not win.

First, if such a war took place liberals would have the support of virtually every nation on earth. The conservative south would be surrounded.

Second, liberals would have technology on our side. Conservatives are too fucking stupid to science. Anybody can learn to fire a gun, but programming and building a drone is another thing.

Third, While women may not be great for fighting with 70% refusing to join your insane cause good look rebuilding your population? Are you just going to rape all the women who refuse to join your insane future?

Fourth, While men do in fact tend to support the republican party, it's mostly older and dumber men. Younger men are far more liberal.

Fifth, you're assuming that all conservatives would join your silly war. The reality is that while many conservatives aren't all that happy with some things asking them to risk life, limb, death, or their families safety is another thing. Those who live in relative comfort today would have by far the most to lose in a civil war. To much of the Urban African American population living in poverty they feel like they are already living in a war zone. Most of the millionaires and billionaires that actually run the republican party would not be willing to risk losing everything they have in a war. You can't even get most of them to back Trump let alone start a war.

Lastly, while National Votes tend to be relatively close the reality is that only about 40% of the U.S. population actually votes. Every time we see higher than normal voter turnout it favors democrats significantly. If a war actually broke out you'd be surprised to find that the overwhelming majority of the country would be heavily against conservatives. That would include the 10 million illegal immigrants here who can't vote.

I think that sometimes we put too much emphasis on the leader in this case the President) and assume that all change can happen from the top and just flow down. We also assume that past decisions can just be undone as soon as someone new occupies the chair. But past decisions aren't undone that easily and radical changes in direction are hard to do with the system the way that it is. More power is held by the bureaucracy than we generally assume. The bosses (the elected officials) come and go, but those people don't change.

Actuals revolutions are relatively rare, happen once every few generations for good reasons.

A good leader inspires. We have not had once since Reagan.

Funny though, if you ask most CNN watchers their lives couldnt be worse right now.

LOL!!!! You see the problem with people like you is that you've been living in a civilized society for so long you don't actually remember and appreciate all the benefits of it. The reality is that everyone in this country is about a billion times better off than they were at any other point in human history, especially during the last Civil War. That reality would set in very quickly.

First, if such a war took place liberals would have the support of virtually every nation on earth. The conservative south would be surrounded.

Second, liberals would have technology on our side. Conservatives are too fucking stupid to science. Anybody can learn to fire a gun, but programming and building a drone is another thing.

Third, While women may not be great for fighting with 70% refusing to join your insane cause good look rebuilding your population? Are you just going to rape all the women who refuse to join your insane future?

Fourth, While men do in fact tend to support the republican party, it's mostly older and dumber men. Younger men are far more liberal.

Fifth, you're assuming that all conservatives would join your silly war. The reality is that while many conservatives aren't all that happy with some things asking them to risk life, limb, death, or their families safety is another thing. Those who live in relative comfort today would have by far the most to lose in a civil war. To much of the Urban African American population living in poverty they feel like they are already living in a war zone. Most of the millionaires and billionaires that actually run the republican party would not be willing to risk losing everything they have in a war. You can't even get most of them to back Trump let alone start a war.

Lastly, while National Votes tend to be relatively close the reality is that only about 40% of the U.S. population actually votes. Every time we see higher than normal voter turnout it favors democrats significantly. If a war actually broke out you'd be surprised to find that the overwhelming majority of the country would be heavily against conservatives. That would include the 10 million illegal immigrants here who can't vote.

I could tell you how you are wrong. I will say though that if anyone truly believes liberals in this nation would be supported with anything other than words, they will have a wake up call should it ever come to it.

LOL!!!! You see the problem with people like you is that you've been living in a civilized society for so long you don't actually remember and appreciate all the benefits of it. The reality is that everyone in this country is about a billion times better off than they were at any other point in human history, especially during the last Civil War. That reality would set in very quickly.

Yeah see I dont agree. I absolutely know the benefit of it. Liberals dont know the benefit of it.

We have not had once since Reagan.

If course I disagree with this statement. The most over-rated President ever to hold the office, a consummate actor, given credit for things he never accomplished. Also should have been impeached (twice) for selling arms for hostages, supporting illegal wars, and subverting Congress. The only reason he got away with is because he convinced the county he was too stupid to know what was going on.

If course I disagree with this statement. The most over-rated President ever to hold the office, a consummate actor, given credit for things he never accomplished. Also should have been impeached (twice) for selling arms for hostages, supporting illegal wars, and subverting Congress. The only reason he got away with is because he convinced the county he was too stupid to know what was going on.

But you dont live in America and dont care right...
History has recorded his accomplishments and regardless of liberals trying to bad mouth him, you simply cant erase that.
Again your fantasy world is an interesting place.

Europe is more likely to engage in a civil war (within the next 50 years) if things carry on exactly as they are now. Mass riots at the very least.

When are all these people gonna get time off work to fight a civil war? Thats a big barrier in my opinion.

But you dont live in America and dont care right...

When you live next country that is 10 times the population of your own country, things that happen there do effect and impact on you.

History has also recorded Reagan's failures and corruption and you can't erase that either.

Great set of comebacks right there. Obviously you have really thought this through on a high level</sarcasm>

Come backs? This isnt a play on words or an attempt to one up you or anyone on the same account. Im simply stating the way things are.

When you live next country that is 10 times the population of your own country, things that happen there do effect and impact on you.

History has also recorded Reagan's failures and corruption and you can't erase that either.

Ok. Well lets get real here for a second. Really real. Not the real you liberals like to cry yourselves to sleep with. First, just because you can say it doesnt make it real. Not long ago you suggested I am racist. Previous post of a little while ago. Of course you never backed up your claim because you have nothing to back it up with. Just like all the other shit you say.
You are a sad example of every thing wrong in the world. You think it owes you something just because you are here. No one owes you shit. You either make it or break it and in the real world, the world where you actually have to work to get anything, you wont last long. Thats what you are really scared about.
You dont know me. Funny though you should. Hell I am a walking personality profile here. All the tests I have taken etc...

You regurgitate spewed liberal propaganda. I have no time, no patience for it. Blocked. When the time comes I suspect few if any will be willing to lend you a hand. And that of course will be the end of what you were. Just hope it doesn't happen in your life time.
Btw, how many accounts do you have here? Oh thats right I forgot to care.

Ok. Well lets get real here for a second. Really real. Not the real you liberals like to cry yourselves to sleep with. First, just because you can say it doesnt make it real. Not long ago you suggested I am racist. Previous post of a little while ago. Of course you never backed up your claim because you have nothing to back it up with. Just like all the other shit you say.
You are a sad example of every thing wrong in the world. You think it owes you something just because you are here. No one owes you shit. You either make it or break it and in the real world, the world where you actually have to work to get anything, you wont last long. Thats what you are really scared about.
You dont know me. Funny though you should. Hell I am a walking personality profile here. All the tests I have taken etc...

You regurgitate spewed liberal propaganda. I have no time, no patience for it. Blocked. When the time comes I suspect few if any will be willing to lend you a hand. And that of course will be the end of what you were. Just hope it doesn't happen in your life time.

A few paragraphs of ad hom. Great rebuttal.

So...what exactly have you accomplished in the "real world"?

I don't recall you attending the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge occupation to help instigate the coming civil war. Do you plan on participating at some point in the future or do you plan on being an online braggart for the foreseeable future?

Well lets get real here for a second. Really real

You want to get real? Fine let get real.

First, just because you can say it doesnt make it real. Not long ago you suggested I am racist. Previous post of a little while ago. Of course you never backed up your claim because you have nothing to back it up with. Just like all the other shit you say.

You said that Obama was the most divisive president in history and have nothing to back it up. Now you are mad because I challenged the legacy of Saint Ronnie. I would say exactly what you said about your own posts, you have no evidence to back it up and when evidence is presented you resort to ad hominem attacks.

You know nothing about me or my accomplishments and I don't plan on sharing. I am Liberal and I live in Canada and that’s all you need to know

Btw, how many accounts do you have here?

ONE. I understand you don't want your beliefs challenged, so I am done. Post whatever you want. I think I'm done commenting on US politics. Its your country, Americans, do what you will with it.

Reactions: acd
Nice propaganda. Somebody has been listening to too much Rush Limbaugh/watching too much Glenn Beck pick whichever pundit you like. You know that stuff isn't real news, right?
There is no impending civil war between liberals and conservatives, because the vast majority of Americans, whether it be liberal or conservative, are not insane and would never stand for it. We don't want to kill our friends and neighbors over our differing ideologies. We aren't living in a third world lawless nation.

Conservatives really aren't for limited government, anyway. Maybe fiscally, certainly not when it comes to values, though. Conservatives are for the government legislating their brand of morality. Otherwise there wouldn't be such backlash and waste of time legislation regarding gay rights, trans people, abortion, etc. The article is incorrect here.

Face it @Event Horizon. Conservatism is on it's way out. The baby boomers are dying. The millennials are voting. It's over. Give it a generation. Trump's rise signifies the death throes of conservatism and the Republican party as you know it. There will be no war. Conservatism will slowly adapt or become extinct. Attitudes change.

Last edited:
Reactions: the
You want to get real? Fine let get real.

You said that Obama was the most divisive president in history and have nothing to back it up. Now you are mad because I challenged the legacy of Saint Ronnie. I would say exactly what you said about your own posts, you have no evidence to back it up and when evidence is presented you resort to ad hominem attacks.

You know nothing about me or my accomplishments and I don't plan on sharing. I am Liberal and I live in Canada and that’s all you need to know

ONE. I understand you don't want your beliefs challenged, so I am done. Post whatever you want. I think I'm done commenting on US politics. Its your country, Americans, do what you will with it.

Please do not stop posting on my account. Just know that I have stopped listening. You state things that have no factual basis and then cry wolf when confronted with the fact. Crying wolf is a good tatic until people catch on...but you already know the story.
Im sure you are a decent person and deserve a good life filled with happiness. Its just that I and others will not allow confused people such as yourself to affect our lives with your confusion. Thats really all it comes down to. Its easy for Canada to be a liberal majority. You dont have to defend yourselves...ever...because of the US.