The Childlike Qualities Test

hush

Retired Staff
Aug 23, 2011
MBTI
pocketoli
Enneagram
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-childlike-qualities-test

EDIT: As I say a bit later, if you decide to fill out the optional part after you hit submit you'll have to provide an email to continue (if providing an email is cool with you then this isn't terribly relevant, but for those who would like to avoid spam/maintain their privacy/not have to give out their email to yet another site/etc...), but if you leave it blank you can continue onwards to your results unfettered.

Last edited:
Reactions: subwayrider
Gettin' some quality time with your inner child (or lack thereof, whichever blows your skirt up). One of the more *ahem* fascinating quizzes I've come across (it's dirty!), especially one of the images o_o. A quickie, though.

GRRRRRR, nope ... not when I have to submit an email. I'm just preventing as much spam as possible. :(

GRRRRRR, nope ... not when I have to submit an email. I'm just preventing as much spam as possible. :(

It made you submit an email?? It didn't do that to me. o_O Otherwise I wouldn't have posted it at all, blech to spam. At what point in the test did it make you do so?

I hit submit, skipped the optional part, then hit "Show me my result!" and it brought me right to it.

EDIT: Aha! I see! It prompts you for an email if you fill out the optional part, but if you leave it blank you're good to go. :nod:

Kind of silly since I would imagine that it deters people from giving information, so they miss out on statistics and such, but that's their call.

Reactions: Sriracha
"As a grownup, you're probably a nice person. People generally like you! You live in an adult world, you walk and talk like an adult, but you haven't lost your sense of wonder at the world. And you even let yourself have fun now and then. Bravo!"

Didn't prompt me for an email at all, think I'm actually logged into an okcupid account atm though.

Almost Adult
You scored 79% Trust 29% Spontaneity, and 11% Worldliness

An adult with the heart of a child. A nice person - people generally like you, and you like and trust them! You're living in an adult world, walking and talking like an adult. Somehow, you've managed to retain a certain innocence. It wouldn't hurt to cut loose from time to time, and act on your desires or fresh ideas.

[h=2]Somewhat Adultlike[/h]You scored 68% Trust 40% Spontaneity, and 0% Worldliness

An adult with the heart of a child. A nice person - people generally like you, and you like and trust them! You're living in an adult world, walking and talking like an adult. Somehow, you've managed to retain a certain air of innocence. You even let yourself have fun now and then.

Somewhat Adultlike 2

You scored 74% Trust 69% Spontaneity, and 28% Worldliness

As a grownup, you're probably a nice person. People generally like you! You live in an adult world, you walk and talk like an adult, but you haven't lost your sense of wonder at the world. And you even let yourself have fun now and then. Bravo!

Need to foster my inner child.

Attachments

• Kindling_of_the_Inner_Child_by_curesque.jpg
    Kindling_of_the_Inner_Child_by_curesque.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Adolescent

You scored 89% Trust, 57% Spontaneity, and 17% Worldliness.
You think you're all grown up! Somewhat Spontaneous, and definitely trusting of others, you've also retained a certain air of innocence about you. You can even fool some of the people some of the time... ;-)"

Somewhat Adultlike
You scored 84% Trust 46% Spontaneity, and 0% Worldliness
An adult with the heart of a child. A nice person - people generally like you, and you like and trust them! You're living in an adult world, walking and talking like an adult. Somehow, you've managed to retain a certain air of innocence. You even let yourself have fun now and then.

----------------------------------------------

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 84% on Trust, higher than 76% of your peers.

You scored 46% on Spontaneity, higher than 27% of your peers.

You scored 0% on Cynicism, higher than 4% of your peers.

[h=2]Somewhat Adultlike[/h]
You scored 84% Trust 71% Spontaneity, and 11% Worldliness

[h=2]Somewhat Adultlike 2[/h]
You scored 79% Trust 54% Spontaneity, and 17% Worldliness
As a grownup, you're probably a nice person. People generally like you! You live in an adult world, you walk and talk like an adult, but you haven't lost your sense of wonder at the world. And you even let yourself have fun now and then. Bravo!

PWN yallz. u c my flower u get jelly.

[h=2]Blossoming Flower[/h]

You scored 95% Trust 60% Spontaneity, and 6% Worldliness

This category is just short of the "Most Childlike" category. You are a trusting person, and you generally like people. You may not always act on your ideas, but you probably come up with some pretty good ones. While more spontaneity is not necessary for happiness, you'd probably enjoy a tad more of it from time to time. Try splashing in a puddle, making a snow angel, or running through a field of daisies.

Adult
As an adult, you're probably a nice person. People generally like you, and you like and trust them! You are controlled - self-disciplined almost to a fault. It wouldn't hurt to cut loose from time to time, and act on your desires or fresh ideas. Pick some flowers! Wear pink! Put a big smiley face poster above your computer monitor!

----------------------------------------------
:m114:

You scored 63% on Trust, higher than 20% of your peers.

You scored 23% on Spontaneity, higher than 3% of your peers.

You scored 28% on Cynicism, higher than 85% of your peers.

Somewhat Adultlike
You scored 84% Trust 40% Spontaneity, and 6% Worldliness

[h=2]Somewhat Adultlike[/h] You scored 84% Trust 51% Spontaneity, and 11% Worldliness

[h=2]Somewhat Adultlike 2[/h]You scored 68% Trust 63% Spontaneity, and 17% Worldliness

Somewhat Adultlike 2
You scored 68% Trust 46% Spontaneity, and 22% Worldliness

Adult

You scored 53% Trust 23% Spontaneity, and 22% Worldliness

As an adult, you're probably a nice person. People generally like you, and you like and trust them! You are controlled - self-disciplined almost to a fault. It wouldn't hurt to cut loose from time to time, and act on your desires or fresh ideas. Pick some flowers! Wear pink! Put a big smiley face poster above your computer monitor!