The Changing Leaves Test | INFJ Forum

The Changing Leaves Test

You Are Fiery

You are an animated person, and you love to talk. You are naturally outgoing.
You are drawn to drama and intensity. Life can be incredibly poignant for you.

You are a thrilling person to know. You like to take a walk on the wild side, and you convince your friends to join you.
You are quick to act and sometimes quick tempered. You can be quite stormy at times.

:m082:

You Are Wise

You are a prudent and rational person. You try not to do anything you regret, and if you do, you learn form your mistake.
You are educated or at the very least knowledgable. You have a perception that most people lack.

You've learned to be vigilant in your life. You are pretty much always on guard.
No matter how old you actually are, you are quite seasoned. You are experienced and worldly.

You Are Steady
You are a completely unwavering person. You are very faithful and loyal.
You are serious... maybe to a fault. You are dependable, and you remain calm when the world is spinning around you.

You are reserved and a bit of an introvert. Only those who really know you understand your serenity.
You are someone of substance and character. Your waters run deep.

You Are Wise

You are a prudent and rational person. You try not to do anything you regret, and if you do, you learn form your mistake.
You are educated or at the very least knowledgable. You have a perception that most people lack.

You've learned to be vigilant in your life. You are pretty much always on guard.
No matter how old you actually are, you are quite seasoned. You are experienced and worldly.

You Are Wise

---

right. all that from a 100x100 pixel picture of a leaf :p

Fiery, apparently.

Wise-ass, maybe...

You Are Wise

You Are Wise

hmmm 1 question test...

You Are Wise

Im not sure about the wise part but man....I wasn't sure about a one question test but it fits... :-/

Last edited:
You Are Wise

You are a prudent and rational person. You try not to do anything you regret, and if you do, you learn from your mistake.

Edit: Changed form to from. It was driving me crazy. :)

Last edited:
You Are Wise

You Are Wise

You Are Steady

You are a completely unwavering person. You are very faithful and loyal.
You are serious... maybe to a fault. You are dependable, and you remain calm when the world is spinning around you.

You are reserved and a bit of an introvert. Only those who really know you understand your serenity.
You are someone of substance and character. Your waters run deep.

You Are Wise

You Are Wise

You Are Contemplative

You are a very introspective and even meditative person. You think everything through carefully.
You find it easy to get absorbed in your thoughts. You are quite dreamy and wistful.

You may have your head in the clouds, but you're still very clever and insightful.
You are well informed. You give sound advice and you make shrewd decisions.

<--- teheheh I knew I was different at a very early age.

WOW why am I choosing none of the ones you have, its like I was discontent and then I get choose my fortune cookie to say Content and the Bold. I was trying to trick fate and be wise, why am I contemplative, the dice are rolling in the contemplative direction apparently. Then I choose Fiery and and Steady. Why have I chosen Wise as my last option, why! This test is rigged. stormed out in a huff. Actually the sequence does tell an interesting pattern in a strange way.

Ponders some in contemplation. :D

You Are Contemplative

You are a very introspective and even meditative person. You think everything through carefully.
You find it easy to get absorbed in your thoughts. You are quite dreamy and wistful.

You may have your head in the clouds, but you're still very clever and insightful.
You are well informed. You give sound advice and you make shrewd decisions.

You Are Wise

Reactions: NeverAmI