[NSFW] - Tentacles: Are schoolgirls worth the effort? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[NSFW] Tentacles: Are schoolgirls worth the effort?

Is they?

• Total voters
@Reason With Logic Filling is an anagram of "I twine a schoolgirl fling". Coincidence? I don't think so.

Or maybe it's a secret message, "I sing in the car, ill flow, go!"

Reason's flow is pretty sick, but then he also twines on a regular basis, so... hard pick.

Perhaps anagrams are better than MBTI for profiling the forum members and revealing Reason's true intentions:

Factoring his long willie
Who is farting ice, lolling?

Sadly most names are too short for this. I am "Find ice" but I hope the ice is not too smelly, and preferably the kind that cuts through most things.

Perhaps anagrams are better than MBTI for profiling the forum members and revealing Reason's true intentions:

Factoring his long willie
Who is farting ice, lolling?

Sadly most names are too short for this. I am "Find ice" but I hope the ice is not too smelly, and preferably the kind that cuts through most things.

I love anagrams!

Atheist is eat shit (that's a direct message to god)
agnostic is coasting

and as I'm sure you know there are about a million more, so much fun!

WTF :tearsofjoy:
Please make sense :sippingcoffee::tableflip:

It's the resulting combinations that elude me.
What I like about anagrams is that you can come up with stuff that makes sense only in some weird world of ice-farting. I can imagine Reason being so logical that he actually farts ice and laughs at the result, or becoming so mathematically minded that he tries to find factors in his member :tongueout:

giphy.gif

I love this thread so much.

L8p6Nrf.jpg

. I can imagine Reason being so logical that he actually farts ice and laughs at the result, or becoming so mathematically minded that he tries to find factors in his member
If I had a nickel every time I heard this...

giphy.gif

I think I found my new motto with my boyfriend?

Imma swiggety swooty his cute bootey.

455q92.jpg