[NSFW] - Tentacles: Are schoolgirls worth the effort? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[NSFW] Tentacles: Are schoolgirls worth the effort?

Is they?

• Total voters
Um, so... I popped this open in a tab on my browser a few hours before this thread sprang to life, but I was like "what occasion would I ever have to upload this to the forum?"

It uh... appears I didn't have to wait that long...

octopus_for_the_animal_project_by_gnog.gif
I think that from this moment I'll always associate that with @Reason With Logic Filling

Um, so... I popped this open in a tab on my browser a few hours before this thread sprang to life, but I was like "what occasion would I ever have to upload this to the forum?"

It uh... appears I didn't have to wait that long...

octopus_for_the_animal_project_by_gnog.gif
HAHAHA. Hush, you're amazing. Never change. xD

" inevitable moderater joke answer; potato" lmao so true

Reactions: Reason
Or Reason with Tentacles Filling? Whenever reason fails, tentacles succeed. And they're very filling! There's even a song we used to sing at school when skipping rope *ahem*

When reason fails
the maiden pales
as dangly bits
caress the tits,
which may be crude,
the mollusc nude
releasing ink
on boobies pink.

I think that from this moment I'll always associate that with @Reason With Logic Filling
Good, as it should be.

Reason with Stuff Filling

Tentacles with Stuff Filling?

Or Reason with Tentacles Filling? Whenever reason fails, tentacles succeed. And they're very filling! There's even a song we used to sing at school when skipping rope *ahem*

When reason fails
the maiden pales
as dangly bits
caress the tits,
which may be crude,
the mollusc nude
releasing ink
on boobies pink.

My legacy is a glorious one :mwaa:

Yeah, it's ridiculous. So much work. There are entire communities dedicated to uniting tentacle monsters and people who want tentacle monsters to invade their every orifice.

And don't judge. It's a beautiful, sticky kind of love. One that will fill every part of your being. :m032:

Reactions: Reason and Free
Yeah, it's ridiculous. So much work. There are entire communities dedicated to uniting tentacle monsters and people who want tentacle monsters to invade their every orifice.

And don't judge. It's a beautiful, sticky kind of love. One that will fill every part of your being. :m032:

Strong beastiality vibe is strong.