Taunt The Lurkers | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Taunt The Lurkers

cookie thieves and love handles.

76c3d33951c3cc6a1a10c0208fc8fc6c.jpg

Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc
[MENTION=11272]laptopreplaceme[/MENTION] is an interesting name.

There's a [MENTION=10354]bridesmaidsbrid[/MENTION] lurking around.

*hums a soothing lullaby to coax her to post*

Well I mean this is an introvert (the I part...I think) forum, so it's not too surprising that there are a lot of lurkers.
Very true, Just cause some of our profiles says, "lurkers", or "stalkery" some of us may have recently joined a form, and is too shy to respond to a forum or is curious to read on a forum with the same questions you had in mind you wanted to ask, but already found an answer. Or sometimes we accidentally pressed onto a profile cause either our phones are too small like iPhone 4s's and sometimes happens especially when you meant to press reply. I use my phone over my laptop XD, but no not all peeps considered a lurker are creeps, sometimes we have nothing to say, afraid to be judged or humiliated over a typical answer or whatever comes into everyone's minds, but I totally agree.

It is creepy IF your profile is a picture of Herbert the Pervert off of family Guy, and your username said, "I am Herbert the Pervert I like to touch stuff" then heck, I'll grab my survival kit and run away to the ocean. >.> But no, I recently joined yesterday and came across being called a "lurker" which, 1. Lurking isn't a thing for me, 2. I was trying to respond to a forum which happens to be labeled "closed" so that happens also.

So yeah, not all lurkers are actually "lurkers", but most of these lurkers out there are definitely defined as one. And just watch out for Herbert the Lurker, I'll be hiding in the closet with a flashlight and holy water to protect myself.

XD