MBTI
INTP
Enneagram
I hear lurking causes genital warts

No, really

Reactions: Free
Don't listen to pleiades. We don't want to see your warty genitals

Reactions: Siimplicity
Apparently lurkers cant see the lounge. Can a staff member move this thread somewhere they can see please?
[MENTION=251]Wyote[/MENTION] [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] [MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION]

Last edited:
This is creepy:
"Users active in the past 24 hours:
4334 Users have visited the forum. 116 members and 4218 guests"

Who are all these trespassers? **shakes the trees**

I moved it to Imagination Exercises. Because meh. :p

Also consider that some of the lurkers may be members... lurky lurky members...

I already did my part a few weeks ago.

"All you people that lurk but never comment or post"

8iNmW.gif

I imagine a large portion of "lurkers" are spiders/web crawlers/scrapers. They will not hear your cries of despair and anguish. They will simply scoop up the info needed for their own nefarious purposes and scuttle off into the night without a care in the world.

I'm a totally lurky member. :m096:
Sometimes I just like to 'listen', then think of a lengthy reply, then not post it. :D
Also, bots.

Reactions: Wildfire
I imagine a large portion of "lurkers" are spiders/web crawlers/scrapers. They will not hear your cries of despair and anguish. They will simply scoop up the info needed for their own nefarious purposes and scuttle off into the night without a care in the world.
'

eeew gaaah..had to use the words spiders and scuttle...now I feel all crawly and vulnerable. **hides under the table**

I'm a totally lurky member. :m096:
Sometimes I just like to 'listen', then think of a lengthy reply, then not post it. :D
Also, bots.

I mean...I read A LOT more than I post... is that lurking? I am signed in though..i fly my little flag to say hi I'm here. lol

Last edited:
I mean...I read A LOT more than I post... is that lurking? I am signed in though..i fly my little flag to say hi I'm here. lol

If you don't post it's still lurking. Though with that post count you're not really a lurker.... barely not.
[MENTION=14092]Asa[/MENTION] totally is a lurker though.

Well I mean this is an introvert (the I part...I think) forum, so it's not too surprising that there are a lot of lurkers.

<<<.... still tripping out on [MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION] 's gif below

LOL!!

do the lurkers all share that same gleaming look of secret bemusement and uneasy wonder?

This is very true. On INTP Forum's landing page they actually analyze and reveal the identities of guests, and you can see the info whether you're logged in or not.

http://www.intpforum.com

All them spiders. Digging their hairy little spider appendages into your personal info, then fleeing into the night.

'

eeew gaaah..had to use the words spiders and scuttle...now I feel all crawly and vulnerable. **hides under the table**

I would recommend avoiding the what pictures remind you of forum members thread, then. :m131:

This is very true. On INTP Forum's landing page they actually analyze and reveal the identities of guests, and you can see the info whether you're logged in or not.

http://www.intpforum.com

All them spiders. Digging their hairy little spider appendages into your personal info, then fleeing into the night.

I actually found this site after googling (googeling? googleing?) something about, eerm, internal thought, wanted to know if I was crazy because I think out loud in ma head. The thread I found greatly reassured me that I wasn't alone. However, I have come to realise that you guys are actualy pretty insane anyway...

*eyes emoji*

If you don't post it's still lurking. Though with that post count you're not really a lurker.... barely not.
[MENTION=14092]Asa[/MENTION] totally is a lurker though.
I'm not even ashamed. LOL
Probably because of what Terran said.

vGQOGFu.jpg

I actually found this site after googling (googeling? googleing?) something about, eerm, internal thought, wanted to know if I was crazy because I think out loud in ma head. The thread I found greatly reassured me that I wasn't alone. However, I have come to realise that you guys are actualy pretty insane anyway...

side note: NEVER ever google the word creepy. I just did accidently. I know what the lurkers look like now.