Synchronicity: The Meaningful Coincidence | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Synchronicity: The Meaningful Coincidence

My life is becoming increasingly synchronistic. That is usually a good sign. Anyone else in the same boat? We can ponder and even experience syn. right here. Just open your eyes. You may be surprised. When you search, regardless of what you are looking for, you always end up finding yourself. Most people lose sight of this idea most of the time.

My life is becoming increasingly synchronistic. That is usually a good sign. Anyone else in the same boat? We can ponder and even experience syn. right here. Just open your eyes. You may be surprised. When you search, regardless of what you are looking for, you always end up finding yourself. Most people lose sight of this idea most of the time.

Say what?

Why are you quoting and talking to yourself?

It's a joke. I am just pretending to have multiple personalities. Which I don't. But how do you ever know for sure? Well, actually I would know because I see a therapist for an anxiety disorder. But I don't have DID. Thank god. Are you experiencing any synchronicity today?

It's a joke. I am just pretending to have multiple personalities. Which I don't. But how do you ever know for sure? Well, actually I would know because I see a therapist for an anxiety disorder. But I don't have DID. Thank god. Are you experiencing any synchronicity today?

I don't really see the humor in that. I haven't experienced any synchronicity today. I'm simply waiting for the next episode of Fear the Walking Dead to start.

Zombies are everywhere. Why?

I'm not sure I follow your question. Are you asking why choose a zombie motif for a show? Are you asking for the narrative explanation of zombies within the show? Or are you asking why everyone seems like zombies in the real world?

I'm not sure I follow your question. Are you asking why choose a zombie motif for a show? Are you asking for the narrative explanation of zombies within the show? Or are you asking why everyone seems like zombies in the real world?

Why is pop culture obsessed with zombies? I have many theories. What are yours? When I said zombies are everywhere, I meant when you turn on the TV, etc...

Why is pop culture obsessed with zombies? I have many theories. What are yours? When I said zombies are everywhere, I meant when you turn on the TV, etc...

Why don't you start a new thread (so as not to derail your current thread on synchronicity) on the topic of zombies in popular culture? I'll respond to it there. :m172:

Anyone else interested in explaining synchronicity? It's a pretty important topic if you ask me.

Today seems way more chill than last week. Anyone else notice this or is it just me?

What's your enneagram? 7w6? 7w8? 6w7?

I don't know much about INFJ's... 4w3 perhaps? 3w4?

Don't know. Do you prefer mbti or enneagram? I know very little about the latter. Have you played hoops lately?

I find them equally useful...
Whilst MBTI outlines cognitive functions/processes, Enneagram describes core motivations of the emotional or 'spiritual' kind. There is a 'basic' Enneagram system on which multiple theories are based on, all covering the same basic points tho.

Worth checking out. I entertain myself sometimes by guessing people's types... I feel a 7 coming from you.

And nope. We had a few days of 'tropical' rain and thunder, and now a week of grey and gloom. Sun should be back in a day or two. I actually wouldn't mind playing in the rain, but I'm yet to convince any one into joining me.

Last edited:
I find them equally useful...
Whilst MBTI outlines cognitive functions/processes, Enneagram describes core motivations of the emotional or 'spiritual' kind.

Worth checking out. I entertain myself sometimes by guessing people's types... I feel a 7 coming from you.

And nope. We had a few days of 'tropical' rain and thunder, and now a week of grey and gloom. Sun should be back in a day or two. I actually wouldn't mind playing in the rain, but I'm yet to convince any one into joining me.

Why 7 for me? What does that mean. I can look it up, but I would prefer to hear your analysis/insight. Thanks. I love personality theory. Are you familiar with Greek god archetypes? You sound like Hermes and Artemis.

Off the top off my head, and not being all together technical about it..

Seven's want, want, and want. They have desire's and they want them. Seven's are high energy, and have big appetites.
Also known as the enthusiast..

They are part of the 'thinking' or 'head' triad, (9 enneagram personality types can be divided into three 'triads' each pertaining to their own 'function' and core emotion). Although it has been argued by some that it's been misplaced and actually belongs to the 'body' triad.

I think it's fine in the 'head' triad tho. 7's are associated with hyper activity. And most likely of the mental kind.

This is a quick and poorly written reply, and I'm not meaning to offend you in anyway.

I'm part 7.

And I could be wrong anyway..

Last edited:
Off the top off my head, and not being all together technical about it..

Seven's want, want, and want. They have desire's and they want them. Seven's are high energy, and have big appetites.
Also known as the enthusiast..

They are part of the 'thinking' or 'head' triad, (9 enneagram personality types can be divided into three 'triads' each pertaining to their own 'function' and core emotion). Although it has been argued by some that it's been misplaced and actually belongs to the 'body' triad.

I think it's fine in the 'head' triad tho. 7's are associated with hyper activity. And most likely of the mental kind.

This is a quick and poorly written reply, and I'm not meaning to offend you in anyway.

I'm part 7.

And I could be wrong anyway..

I think I may come across that way here, but not in real life. When I learned a little about it a few years ago, I think the thinker resonated with me the most, if that is what it is called. I am very analytical and critical, plus I have OCD. They go together.

I think I may come across that way here, but not in real life. When I learned a little about it a few years ago, I think the thinker resonated with me the most, if that is what it is called. I am very analytical and critical, plus I have OCD. They go together.

Probably referring to type 5.

INTPf is full of type 5's.. You are definitely more active than most.