SWINE FLU! | INFJ Forum

SWINE FLU!

Sithious

Jun 13, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
more people have died stubbing their toe this year compared to the swine flu. according to the CDC as of July 30th, 353 people have died from the swine flu in the US. according to the World Health Organization as of July 28th, 816 people have died world wide. but apperently its a PANDEMIC!!! i wonder how many morons are going to rush out for the vaccine? cases will probably triple because of people getting sick from it.

according to reputable news sources over the last decade, we were all supposed to die from

SARS
E. Coli
Ebola
Mad Cow/Disgruntled Bovine
Malaria
TB
West Nile
Anthrax
Plague
and now Swine Flu

"Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we'll die"

A few hundred die from swine flu, everyone buys masks.
A few million die from aids, noone wears a condom.

People are morons.

People are morons.

Hey hey, hold your horses mister!

Do you not know that the sensitivity reduces when you use condoms?

Last edited:
ME HAS THE FLU!!!!

well, not really.
I have a regular flu and everyone wants me to wear a mask o.o"

It's the same strain that killed millions during WWI, but so far this "epidemic" can barely be called such.

I'll wait and see...

I don't trust immunizations as a general rule. The idea of them rubbs me the wrong way for one. Also, I don't trust how they are created, and the chemcials/reagents needed in order make them.

I will only get an immunization shot for something very basic like tetnus, for work/school requirements. I also feel that for something like the flu, it is better to let your body work it off itself (with the aid of vitamins and antipyretics and such).

[SIZE=+3]List Of Components Of Glaxo H1N1 Vaccine[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]
7-19-9[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]BIOLOGICAL INDEX[/SIZE][SIZE=+1][/SIZE] [SIZE=+1][/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]chicken embryos (eggs)[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]influenza virus, H5N1[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]virus culture[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1][/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]CHEMICAL INDEX[/SIZE][SIZE=+1][/SIZE] [SIZE=+1][/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]alpha-tocopherol[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]aluminum adjuvant[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]AS03 adjuvant[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]Daronrix[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]disodium phosphate[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]formaldehyde[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]magnesium chloride[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]octoxynol 10[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]polysorbate 80 (Tween 80[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]potassium chloride[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]potassium dihydrogen phosphate[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]sodium chloride[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]sodium deoxycholate[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]squalene[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]thiomersal (thimerosol) (MERCURY)[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]vitamin E[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1][/SIZE] http://www.rense.com/general86/list.htm

People are morons.

Proves it's hard to think with your uhum....

What's so hard about carrying condoms with you? I have a friend that carries them in his laptop bag. It's silly, but works right? And ladies, you can't get out of this one. That way when you're in the "moment" you can get it really fast. How about in the nightstand? Even if you don't have sex that often, it will be there, right?? People, you know your own lifestyles so you know where to put them for a quick save.

What's so hard about carrying condoms with you? I have a friend that carries them in his laptop bag. It's silly, but works right? And ladies, you can't get out of this one. That way when you're in the "moment" you can get it really fast. How about in the nightstand? Even if you don't have sex that often, it will be there, right?? People, you know your own lifestyles so you know where to put them for a quick save.

I've got three in every jacket, a container beside the bed and a bag in the scooter.

A Preliminary Injunction to stop mandatory vaccinations has been issued in the United States District Court of New Jersey. This comes after a federal lawsuit opposing forced vaccines was filed in that court by Tim Vawter, pro se attorney, on July 31st with the federal government as defendant. When the judge signs the Preliminary Injunction, it will stop the federal government from forcing anyone in any state to take flu vaccine against their will. It will also prevent a state or local government from forcibly vaccinating anyone, and forbid any person who is not vaccinated from being denied any services or constitutional rights. Vawter's filings included a Complaint, and several pages of evidentiary Exhibits. *** The Court, having heard the Motion for Preliminary Injunction and read the papers in its support, states in the Preliminary Injunction that it appears the federal government has engaged in some amount of negligence with regards to failure to properly investigate the safety of the flu vaccines scheduled for use in late 2009-2010, and the evidence submitted does warrant a more thorough investigation into the safety of the flu vaccines. The Court ordered that the government shall be forbidden from forcing any person to be required to take any influenza vaccination against that person's free will and free choice. The government will not allow any state or local government, or any party, to force any person to be required to take any influenza vaccination against that person's free will and free choice. It is further ordered that the government shall not deny any constitutional rights to any person who has not received a flu vaccine, nor allow any doctor, company, or other party to deny any of these people services such as medical care, attending school, or similar services or freedoms, nor can the government allow any doctors, companies, or other parties, to deny any of these people their constitutional rights. The only exception to this, where a person who does not get a flu vaccination might be denied certain services, shall be after it is shown in a court of law, with clear and convincing evidence, on an individual case-by-case basis, where due process and a right to a defense is allowed. Only then can a person be denied a particular service because the person did not receive a flu vaccine. *** Copies of the Vawter's actual files can be viewed at:
http://www.safetylawsuits.com/compl...
http://www.safetylawsuits.com/motio...
http://www.safetylawsuits.com/preli...

[SIZE=+1]SOURCE: http://www.naturalnews.com/026818_vaccination_vaccines_flu_vaccine.html

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Constitution Party Condemns Possible Mandatory Vaccination - Unacceptable to Force Unsafe, Untested Vaccine on Americans - Constitution Party via Pitchengine.com - "All liberty-loving Americans should shudder at the WHO directives which state: 'During a pandemic, it may be necessary to overrule existing legislation or (individual) human rights. Examples are the enforcement of quarantine (overruling individual freedom of movement), use of privately owned buildings for hospitals, off-license use of drugs, compulsory vaccination or implementation of emergency shifts in essential services. These decisions need a legal framework to ensure transparent assessment and justification of the measures that are being considered, and to ensure coherence with international legislation (International Health Regulations).'"[/SIZE]

My mom and I had been worried about that (her more so then me). I am very glad to see this.

Honestly though, if they tried to forced the nation to accept vaccinations, there would be a revolt like you have never seen before.

When it comes to the swine flu I have nothing to fear the world ended in the year 2,000 long live Y2K

more people have died stubbing their toe this year compared to the swine flu. according to the CDC as of July 30th, 353 people have died from the swine flu in the US. according to the World Health Organization as of July 28th, 816 people have died world wide. but apperently its a PANDEMIC!!! i wonder how many morons are going to rush out for the vaccine? cases will probably triple because of people getting sick from it.

according to reputable news sources over the last decade, we were all supposed to die from

SARS
E. Coli
Ebola
Mad Cow/Disgruntled Bovine
Malaria
TB
West Nile
Anthrax
Plague
and now Swine Flu

"Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we'll die"

haha, looks like we have another contender for the extinction of mankind. MUTANT POLIO!!!!