SUPER MOON! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

SUPER MOON!

This sign in the heavens; this moment of awe has me thinking quite a bit. We have clouds, but I know it is there. I may have started a new journey within myself.

When a BBW shows her ass

supermoon

that's a fine ass moon

tumblr_nvcutv4GLg1ro4v2no1_540.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• DLVCz1M.jpg
    DLVCz1M.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: hush
Last night I saw something I have never seen before. I tried to take pictures but my camera on this phone sucks. Anyway I eventually got some binoculars. What I saw almost looked like a ball hanging in the air...albeit a very large ball. It looked 3 dimensional perhaps due to the way the shadow showed. But more than that parts of the moon looked glossy. Kind of like a piece of quartz dug out of the earth. I have never seen the moon look glossy at all.
Amazing. The moon looked like a physical object hanging out above the earth rather than just a ball of flat light.

Last edited:
It looked 3 dimensional

That's exactly what I saw. the shadows made it appear very spherical. we got up the hill in time to see totality. there were hundreds of people already there watching -- which is something because I live in a very small town. what a sight!

That's exactly what I saw. the shadows made it appear very spherical. we got up the hill in time to see totality. there were hundreds of people already there watching -- which is something because I live in a very small town. what a sight!

noticed the same - seemed to be an extra sense of curvature and depth - then again i've noticed this on the few eclipses i'v seen, but this seemed to be the most dramatic by far. Breathtaking and wonderful

I forgot it. ><'' Daaamn!! But it was mostly very cloudy so... Maybe I didn't miss anything then.

I guess the Mormons were wrong - it wasn't the end of the world :(

I guess the Mormons were wrong - it wasn't the end of the world :(

err'yday people be like:

[video=youtube;Z0GFRcFm-aY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY[/video]

Aw wish I could've seen it :(

I found this rad pic also...how it looked above Glastonbury Tor: HUGE
AAeRLds.jpg

so this is my wallpaper today now. =D

noticed the same - seemed to be an extra sense of curvature and depth - then again i've noticed this on the few eclipses i'v seen, but this seemed to be the most dramatic by far. Breathtaking and wonderful

Samesies. The 3 dimensional quality EH mentioned is spot-on, too.

aw :hug: -- here's how it looked from where I was...

(stole this pic from local news website -- my sad little phone could not take the picture)

attachment.php

wow very cool! ty <3 looks a bit like what i'd imagine mars would look like if it were closer. and np about it being from a news site lol

It's been cloudy at my place for last few days, couldn't see the eclipse.
To bad, I borrowed 500mm mirror lens and a x2 adapter to put it on my d7000 with 1.5 crop factor.
It would give me 1500mm (magnifying similar to budget telescopes).

Aww...amazing for you guys who saw it... must have been really lovely.

This was the best view I got: :lol:

eclipse2.jpg

I forgot it. ><'' Daaamn!! But it was mostly very cloudy so... Maybe I didn't miss anything then.

Haha, I'll remind you in 2033! Maybe we'd get the chance then. :p

Reactions: rawr
:( I couldn't see it from my window, and I don't really live in a place where even with the light pollution It's a smart idea to go outside with an expansive camera at that time of night x)