Sun & Moon (Yin & Yang) Astrology fun | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Sun & Moon (Yin & Yang) Astrology fun

Virgo Sun
Scorpio Moon

Wow SkipINFJ. You are my brother. I hope we do not turn out weird like these two brothers. But hey! That might be us.

I am a Scorpio Sun with a Virgo Moon.

In this interpretation I will write in the we. For we are one.

We are intense, profound, curious and absolutely need to delve into the workings of outer nature and to what lies behind the veil. We understand human nature like no one can and let us be honest, it fascinates us. In the same breathe we want to inspire others to understand our reality. We become frustrated because it does not take us long to realise that we are alone in our vision.

Self-sufficiency and resourceful. Our jobs are important to us but the real job we are seeking is to be an inspiration to others. For me music has brought me closer to this reality. I can only hope that you have followed the same path for we are one.

I hope we will talk again for we have much to share on a subconscious level. For now an idea we can both appreciate.

Last edited:
Reactions: t5juyt
S- Gemini
M- Virgo

Moon sign,

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Category:Moon_5_Virgo

Practical, attentive to details, capable of keeping things in order, finding and rectifying problems. Likes pets, enjoys to collect and systematize just anything, hates chaos (although at times creates it).

The Moon in Virgo individual knows intuitively that the world is complicated and multi-faceted, and many things need to be done to keep afloat in it. If he or she is an energetic person, they can easily become workaholics as they will fuss endlessly about every detail, unable to relax and calm down until a whole pile of different chores have been sorted out. The inability of these people to relax can often lead to nervousness and disturbances of the digestive system. They can become over-critical and sometimes this makes them highly-strung and rather unbearable to those around them.

On the other hand, sometimes if the Moon in Virgo belongs to a passive person, he or she might end up doing nothing at all. They know very well how many things ought to be done, but because they know they will be unable to do everything, they just stay idle.

Since they have a good memory and are resourceful, Virgo Moon people often succeed in areas where it?s necessary to keep a lot of details in mind, and they can prioritise, systematise and put things in order. They are curious to know how the human body works and how to make it more efficient, and as a result they may find themselves studying medicine, nutrition or some kind of healing. In fact, knowledge of what to eat and when to eat can be really important for Virgo Moons because in their physiology, the state of their health is very closely related to their digestion. Perhaps this is the very reason why Moon in Virgo people are so selective with food. Never will they eat just anything! Ever!

To stop being stressed out, these people find it helpful to do housework: cleaning, washing up, tidying. Domestic chores can serve as a kind of shelter from the problems of life. Another much less desirable way to deal with their nervousness is to pass it on to others! They do this unintentionally, because it can be so difficult, given their attention to details, not to find something wrong with someone and then latch on to it and nag.

Parents with the Moon in Virgo want to teach their children how to work, how to do everything themselves, and how to keep things in order. Perhaps this is because their own mother taught them how to do all these things, in the same way.

Sounds about right...

I'm also a Wooden Rat in Chinese Astrology.

Just sayin...

Reactions: Zen
Wow SkipINFJ. You are my brother. I hope we do not turn out weird like these two brothers. But hey! That might be us.

I am a Scorpio Sun with a Virgo Moon.

In this interpretation I will write in the we. For we are one.

We are intense, profound, curious and absolutely need to delve into the workings of outer nature and to what lies behind the veil. We understand human nature like no one can and let us be honest, it fascinates us. In the same breathe we want to inspire others to understand our reality. We become frustrated because it does not take us long to realise that we are alone in our vision.

Self-sufficiency and resourceful. Our jobs are important to us but the real job we are seeking is to be an inspiration to others. For me music has brought me closer to this reality. I can only hope that you have followed the same path for we are one.

I hope we will talk again for we have much to share on a subconscious level. For now an idea we can both appreciate.

Mind blown, brother. It is through music that I too have come closer to my reality. I too hope we will talk more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zen