Sun & Moon (Yin & Yang) Astrology fun

Zen

Community Member
Oct 7, 2016
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Share your Sun sign and Moon sign from your Natal birth chart.

Let's get to know each other on another level.

Everyone feel free to comment, to interpret, to share your thoughts...Hell! Just express yourself.

ec3606e580dd48ab7c5fd0e9c8734e04.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a Scorpio Sun with a Virgo Moon.

I am endowed with a passionate temperament, a powerful intellect, and one hell of an intense presence. Highly skilled and deeply shrewd, street wise and razor sharp, this pairing has a mind as honed as a Samurai sword and precise as a Marine Corp sniper.

Intensely well calibrated powers of discernment makes me unbeatable at detective work, whether in trying to solve a crime, uncover a mystery of science, or probe deeply into a troubled psyche.

I'm a Scorpio Sun with a Virgo Moon.

I am endowed with a passionate temperament, a powerful intellect, and one hell of an intense presence. Highly skilled and deeply shrewd, street wise and razor sharp, this pairing has a mind as honed as a Samurai sword and precise as a Marine Corp sniper.

Intensely well calibrated powers of discernment makes me unbeatable at detective work, whether in trying to solve a crime, uncover a mystery of science, or probe deeply into a troubled psyche.
Ok @Zen beam me up some insights about my Sun/Moon combo :)

Link? I don't know anything of moon/sun signs.

I'm a Gemini Wood Ox ... which utterly suits me in my solid reliable duality. according to the monks it's a very auspicious combination but difficult for a woman...they warned against my marriage to the Pisces Fire Rabbit that was my ex, I probably should have listened :p

Pisces Sun
Sagittarius Moon

You have a huge faculty for happiness and are mostly an optimist. You see nothing but a sunny future for yourself. However, it is possible that you can fool yourself into thinking that things are better than they really are. Trust in your intuition. Pisces tend to get negative but your fire Moon will help you to overcome many obstacles.

This is a great combination. You must love to travel as we all should. You are attracted to foreign cultures. Your spirituality is grounded in the principle of freedom. For you every opinion should be respected.

I am a Leo.
I wasn't sure what a moon sign was. According the the internet, it is cancer.

This is not my interpretation per say but I thought you should know that both the Sun and Moon are in their true rulership. I would imagine you as a warm and generous person. If you let go of your ego you would make a fine parent.

Enjoy this interpretation.

The Sun is the ruler of Leo, and the Moon is the ruler of Cancer. Here we find the planets in their dignity, or simply put, where they belong. Dignity is a word that describes this man well. He is a perfect gentleman, and charmer. He has a soft way of presenting himself that commands everyone's attention. He can do exceptionally well in the boardroom, or the bedroom. He can be a real heart breaker, and whose gets broken the most often? Mr. Leo-Cancer. Part of the reason, is that he sometimes slips on his code of ethics (he couldn't resist her advances) or inadvertently lets someone down. When he settles down, he wants to provide the best and most lavish for his wife and family. If he fails to be able to do so (and this usually won't happen) he is devastated. Think of him as a young, idealistic Gregory Peck type in To Kill a Mockingbird. He is genuine, sincere, and loyal, whether at work or home. Imagine how he would hate to not be the best friend, or best lover that you have ever known. Handle him with care, as he is sensitive, and oh so adorable. Okay, so you want to know his flaw. Well, he does have a quick and nasty temper. He is prone to depression when he gets emotionally hurt. Often, this manifests in backaches and stomachaches. He receives impressions much like a mold. A lot of his happiness depends on you. He needs to be babied, but he'll be worth it. He will love your children as much as his. He will smile as he helps you with the household or cooking chores. Just keep in mind, he is still the King as he helps you wash the dishes. Don't demand anything, and he will do his best to give you everything. He is a sucker for pretty girls; dainty and curvy, feminine and fragile. A Cancer Sun and a Leo Moon is, of course, perfect. A Sagittarius or a Pisces is a good match also."

Reactions: Bellosome
Link? I don't know anything of moon/sun signs.

I'm a Gemini Wood Ox ... which utterly suits me in my solid reliable duality. according to the monks it's a very auspicious combination but difficult for a woman...they warned against my marriage to the Pisces Fire Rabbit that was my ex, I probably should have listened :p

Well you know your Sun sign is Gemini. Your Moon sign is the Sign in which your Moon was at the time of your birth.

Reactions: Bellosome
Ok @Zen beam me up some insights about my Sun/Moon combo :)

I found this very insightful as an interpretation of your combination. I hope you enjoy it.

You are a progressive thinker, in the forefront of the thought of your times and possibly ahead of it. Through vision, foresight, and expressiveness you can be a large influence on those around you; you think in large, broad terms, in either scientific or social matters. You think so naturally in abstractions and generalities that, without strict intellectual training, you may be a completely impractical visionary, unable to cope with the world, unable to see the trees because of the forest, and thus making progress difficult. With education – whether formal or self-gained – your extraordinary breadth of viewpoint and your deep wisdom of insight bring you to the fore rank of thinkers; and either in science, sociology, or literature you rise to respect and authority. You are a highly expansive person and may try to spread your energies too thinly, over too wide a field of knowledge or endeavor; you should pin yourself down to a specialty and master it. A certain spiritual quality attaches to everything you do; you seem at one moment of the earth earthy; and at another like a prophet from another plane.

Well you know your Sun sign is Gemini. Your Moon sign is the Sign in which your Moon was at the time of your birth.
Google tells me Cancer (I swear anytime I google anything the answer is cancer ;) )

This is not my interpretation per say but I thought you should know that both the Sun and Moon are in their true rulership. I would imagine you as a warm and generous person. If you let go of your ego you would make a fine parent.

Enjoy this interpretation.

The Sun is the ruler of Leo, and the Moon is the ruler of Cancer. Here we find the planets in their dignity, or simply put, where they belong. Dignity is a word that describes this man well. He is a perfect gentleman, and charmer. He has a soft way of presenting himself that commands everyone's attention. He can do exceptionally well in the boardroom, or the bedroom. He can be a real heart breaker, and whose gets broken the most often? Mr. Leo-Cancer. Part of the reason, is that he sometimes slips on his code of ethics (he couldn't resist her advances) or inadvertently lets someone down. When he settles down, he wants to provide the best and most lavish for his wife and family. If he fails to be able to do so (and this usually won't happen) he is devastated. Think of him as a young, idealistic Gregory Peck type in To Kill a Mockingbird. He is genuine, sincere, and loyal, whether at work or home. Imagine how he would hate to not be the best friend, or best lover that you have ever known. Handle him with care, as he is sensitive, and oh so adorable. Okay, so you want to know his flaw. Well, he does have a quick and nasty temper. He is prone to depression when he gets emotionally hurt. Often, this manifests in backaches and stomachaches. He receives impressions much like a mold. A lot of his happiness depends on you. He needs to be babied, but he'll be worth it. He will love your children as much as his. He will smile as he helps you with the household or cooking chores. Just keep in mind, he is still the King as he helps you wash the dishes. Don't demand anything, and he will do his best to give you everything. He is a sucker for pretty girls; dainty and curvy, feminine and fragile. A Cancer Sun and a Leo Moon is, of course, perfect. A Sagittarius or a Pisces is a good match also."
Love it! This interpretation really spoke to me. Thank you for your time. Feel free to pick apart anything else if wish.

Reactions: Jet
oh.. i'm Scorpio.. a Fire Rabbit.. and.. i am not sure about my moon sign but i think it was Pisces. can you please give me more interpretation about it?

Reactions: flower and Jet
You have a huge faculty for happiness and are mostly an optimist. You see nothing but a sunny future for yourself. However, it is possible that you can fool yourself into thinking that things are better than they really are. Trust in your intuition. Pisces tend to get negative but your fire Moon will help you to overcome many obstacles.

This is a great combination. You must love to travel as we all should. You are attracted to foreign cultures. Your spirituality is grounded in the principle of freedom. For you every opinion should be respected.
:m026:I concur.....thank you @Zen

I found this very insightful as an interpretation of your combination. I hope you enjoy it.

You are a progressive thinker, in the forefront of the thought of your times and possibly ahead of it. Through vision, foresight, and expressiveness you can be a large influence on those around you; you think in large, broad terms, in either scientific or social matters. You think so naturally in abstractions and generalities that, without strict intellectual training, you may be a completely impractical visionary, unable to cope with the world, unable to see the trees because of the forest, and thus making progress difficult. With education – whether formal or self-gained – your extraordinary breadth of viewpoint and your deep wisdom of insight bring you to the fore rank of thinkers; and either in science, sociology, or literature you rise to respect and authority. You are a highly expansive person and may try to spread your energies too thinly, over too wide a field of knowledge or endeavor; you should pin yourself down to a specialty and master it. A certain spiritual quality attaches to everything you do; you seem at one moment of the earth earthy; and at another like a prophet from another plane.
Thank you :) much of all you say resonates truth. Exept this excerpt...

"you may be a completely impractical visionary, unable to cope with the world, unable to see the trees because of the forest, and thus making progress difficult."

I've worked largely to overcome this type of thing. Focus and acceptance of my strengths & weaknesses has been an integral part of my finding integration & balance. Yet, in All honesty at times of feeling "I'm spreading myself too thin" by enduldging in too many areas at once it does lead to frustrations and my questioning my directions, drive and will.

Google tells me Cancer (I swear anytime I google anything the answer is cancer ;) )

Gemini is the third sign of the zodiac, and those born under this sign will be quick to tell you all about it. That's because you love to talk! You are full of energy with the gift of the gab and because of your Cancer Moon you have a great intuition. You are intellectually inclined, forever probing people and places in search of information. The more information you collect, the better. You like to share the information with others and that makes your type super helpful. You are bright, quick-witted and the proverbial life of the party.

Since Geminis are a mix of the yin and the yang, you are represented perfectly by the Twins. You can easily see both sides of an issue, a wonderfully practical quality. Less practical is the fact that you're not sure which Twin will show up half the time. Geminis may not know who's showing up either, which can prompt others to consider you fickle and restless.

Your Cancer Moon can make you moody and at times you can become supersensitive to your surroundings. Your spouse and family can get an ear full when you’ve had enough but you are quick to forgive and rarely hold grudges. Long term closing off of others is extremely bad for you, but like most people some private time to think and introspect can be useful. A degree of social activity is important for your happiness. You will surely be popular, especially with the opposite sex, because of your good sense of humor, charm and good nature. You have a negative self-image in spite of being so high-spirited and playful in your approach to life. Instead of thinking of your sensitivity as a disadvantage, view it as a strong point. This can help you climb mountains.

Reactions: Jet
You have a negative self-image in spite of being so high-spirited and playful in your approach to life. Instead of thinking of your sensitivity as a disadvantage, view it as a strong point.

*cries* This is the part of me that I am currently working on and it is very difficult, but all ready all the lovely INFJs have helped me see and embrace the fact that sensitivity can be such a strength. I admire it in others, I don't know why it's so hard to accept it in myself.

Thank you Zen <3 :hug:

Reactions: Zen
Sun in Libra and Moon in Capricorn.

''You reach out to understand other people hoping to find out how to untie and release
your own being. Most of all, you search out approval. You more than likely had a
tough or unhappy childhood because the two signs of your combination are in discord
and that generally signifies conflict. Confirmation that may have not been there when
young is what you may feel is needed to gain attention now. Deep down inside you
might feel a lot of doubt but like other Libras, you are delightful, friendly, and sociable.
This makes you well liked, but you are a very sensitive and serious individual as well.
You may never lose that inner feeling of regret and sadness that you have inside, but
you have a strong sense of self-esteem too. Value and love yourself for what you are
instead of what you think you ought to be. Do not judge yourself so harshly. You most
likely have strong creative aims like all serious and self-examining people. You can
put some of those perceptions into action after you have conquered or resolved your
inner battles. Political activism, law, and high-level management are professionally
what are best suited for you. While your need for instant acknowledgment and
approval can hold back creative development, you may also have musical and artistic
abilities. Libras are captured by figure and splendor first and generally have very
specific criteria when selecting a partner. Always evaluating and comparing to
determine which qualities to admire and copy and which to throw away, you watch
others from a distance. You are a great diplomat because of the insight you gain from
your constant observations. Politics is your strong point because you are astute but
somewhat Machiavellian. Supposedly, your motives are to bring about harmony and
justice, but your innermost desire is to boost your ego, even if this means dishonesty
and exploitation. Your final aim can be merely to improve your own place and increase
power, but you are forever blameless in your advance. You may just end up being
another firebomb if you use your social talents just to boost your pride. If your
aspirations and diplomatic skills are used in a positive manner, you could be a hero,
however. How can you do things in a positive way? Gaining more respect and
approval for yourself is what comes first. Stop fretting so much about what others think
of you and focus on establishing your character. ''

^ Lol, it sounds a bit negative, but that's what I found online from one random site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zen
oh.. i'm Scorpio.. a Fire Rabbit.. and.. i am not sure about my moon sign but i think it was Pisces. can you please give me more interpretation about it?

What a great combo. Obsessive Scorpio Sun meets dreamy Pisces Moon. What a mystical union this would form. You are obviously very intuitive. It would be extremely hard to lie to you. You are able to see through people and can easily steer clear of deception unless you allow it because of your great compassion towards others. You are a sensitive soul who is never quite in this world. You are easily influenced by others moods. I would say that psychic abilities would be possible. You would make a great counselor, life coach or psychologist. Make sure to schedule time alone because you can easily be drained by your environment.

You are idealistic. I would imagine you are very spiritual. You are a charming and charismatic person. Your advice is usually welcomed and often sought by others. It does not matter how successful you are in life, kindness guides your actions. You are always careful not to impose yourself on others. I would say you are a very altruistic person. You can become an excellent actor and playing roles is common for you just make sure you don’t get lost in one.

Soul searching is second nature to you but guard against becoming too withdrawn from the world. We all need somebody to love and that includes you. You are creative and the arts can appeal to you.

It is important for you to create a balanced life and a healthy environment is essential for you, more so than other types because you soak up your surroundings like a sponge. A negative environment can lead to depression.

In a happy and guarded environment you can become very happy and fulfilled and offer a lot to others and the world.