Sun & Moon (Yin & Yang) Astrology fun | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Sun & Moon (Yin & Yang) Astrology fun

Sun in Sagittarius
Moon in Virgo (12 degrees)- (strong factor due to);
Leo ascendant

I'm also a water Ox and think this fits me as well.

....I know all my planets but I'm sure you don't want them lol !

Ok well if you insist;

Mars in Aries
Venus in Aquarius
Jupiter in Aquarius
(Venus and Jupiter in conjunction)
Saturn in cancer
(Saturn in critical degree)
Mercury in Sagittarius
Neptune in Sagittarius
(mercury close to Neptune in Sagittarius)

I had an amazing reading when I was 16, she used birth chart and did a hand reading as well.

Last edited:
Share your Sun sign and Moon sign from your Natal birth chart.

Let's get to know each other on another level.

Everyone feel free to comment, to interpret, to share your thoughts...Hell! Just express yourself.

Okay. Tell me what you know. ;)

Sun: Taurus
Moon: Leo

Sagittarius sun, Cancer moon. Kind of feel like a walking contradiction sometimes haha.

I like this combination. Sagittarius is a positive fire sign that can tone down The Cancer Moon's negativity. You are honest and straightforward. Your Sagittarius side wants adventure, romance and freedom and your Cancer side wants the same thing but maybe next year when everything checks out. You are at home with abstract ideas, principles and beliefs. Ethics are very important to you. You believe that all of humanity needs to step it up a notch. You are very intuitive because of your Cancer Moon. This same Moon makes you very insecure and sensitive at times. You need to find the balance between the adventurer and the homebody. The emotional side in you needs to know there is money put away. A secure home is good because you feel safe but than out of nowhere you get restless and bored. Your Sagittarius side kicks in with a vengeance and that scares you emotionally. My advice is to comprise. Take a trip but plan it out so you feel safe. Jump off the ledge but make sure the harness is tight.

You are a quick learner because your emotional character is receptive and you are very flexible. Anything that involves the exotic and undiscovered as well as language and society probably intrigues you. You are a very emotional person even though you may have the aura of a scholar. You are controlled, tranquil, and good-hearted and have great depth and perception. The daring, hopeful, and freedom-loving Sagittarius Sun in your combination is connected with the careful, astute, and inventive Cancer Moon. Caution should always hold influence over whim in you and unlike your other Sagittarians you look before you leap.

Reactions: koizora
Sun in Sagittarius
Moon in Virgo (12 degrees)- (strong factor due to);
Leo ascendant

....I know all my planets but I'm sure you don't want them lol !

Ok well if you insist;

Mars in Aries
Venus in Aquarius
Jupiter in Aquarius
(Venus and Jupiter in conjunction)
Saturn in cancer
(Saturn in critical degree)
Mercury in Sagittarius
Neptune in Sagittarius
(mercury close to Neptune in Sagittarius)

I had an amazing reading when I was 16, she used birth chart and did a hand reading as well.

Well Melissa that's a lot of information. First of all I want to say I have a Venus conjunct Jupiter In Libra. I love the fact that you have this aspect as well in Aquarius. What a wildly positive aspect this is. We can sure make people laugh when we want to. I think this is my best gift and I hope you feel the same way too. We can come in a room and change the atmosphere. I don't know about you but for me that is magic.

Since your Venus/Jupiter falls in the 7th house because your ascendant is Leo, relationships will have a major role in your life. If this is not so and your Venus/Jupiter falls in your 8th house, sex will play a major role in your life. It's a win-win. But know that the 7th and 8th house are interlinked after all.

Well thank God for your Virgo moon.( Earth element). It grounds you. You are all fire girl with enough air to feed it.
fireandair.jpg

You have all the Sagittarius traits for sure. You are positive, you love to travel but your Virgo Moon wants you to be prudent and with good reason. Did you read about such and such that got robbed while travelling. Virgo is a restless and insecure energy. I know. Lol! I have a Virgo Moon. When something gets to you... say an emotion you don't understand, you discuss it with a partner until your partner says... Shut up, I can't take it anymore... And the truth is you were only half way through your argument. Wait a minute, you say, I wasn't done. I thing a Virgo Moon will never be done talking about their frustrations and what bugs them. We're insecure OK. The Sagittarius Sun can curb this aspect quite a bit. You must balance the love of freedom with the attention to detail.

So in short your Virgo inner self provides you with a fixed sense of obligation. Very early in life you most likely had to take on a lot of responsibility, which brought out your clever, pragmatic outlook. You have a very understated, almost wily way about you. You can always spot dishonesty, and your aptitude to sense other people's weaknesses is awesome. You have a restive, autonomous, and unruly spirit even though you prefer to work and live in a conventional lifestyle.

Sagittarius provides you the skill to handle the abstract and philosophical, while Virgo gives you the ability to set those ideas on a more a realistic plateau.

Thank you @Zen, that was really good!

When something gets to you... say an emotion you don't understand, you discuss it with a partner until your partner says... Shut up, I can't take it anymore... And the truth is you were only half way through your argument. Wait a minute, you say, I wasn't done. I thing a Virgo Moon will never be done talking about their frustrations and what bugs them. We're insecure OK. The Sagittarius Sun can curb this aspect quite a bit.

^This especially made me laugh!
Thank you. It must be great to be able to do readings like this.

Reactions: Zen
Okay. Tell me what you know. ;)

Sun: Taurus
Moon: Leo

Well I can tell you a great deal. My father was Taurus and my mother was a Leo. Two fixed signs. No compromise. I would say that you are a leader. If you are not one yet, you should strongly consider becoming one because you have very strong opinions concerning how things should be, how things should be handled and how things should get done. There is no compromise. There is just the right way. You absolutely have to say things like they are. Many people will not always agree but you are convinced it is for their own good.

You believe in yourself and have confidence, you want to show others how valuing themselves can help them. You are uniquely outgoing and have a powerful character; probably more so than anyone you know. The admiration you get from others and the fact that they are in your social sphere is, you believe, something they are fortunate to share. You exude optimism and excitement even though you might be eccentric, self-righteous and opinionated. One thing you are not is boring.

My only advice for you, as was my advice to my parents... please learn to truly listen to others. We would be all the better for it. Because we might just have a true representative in a powerful place.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Well I can tell you a great deal. My father was Taurus and my mother was a Leo. Two fixed signs. No compromise. I would say that you are a leader. If you are not one yet, you should strongly consider becoming one because you have very strong opinions concerning how things should be, how things should be handled and how things should get done. There is no compromise. There is just the right way. You absolutely have to say things like they are. Many people will not always agree but you are convinced it is for their own good.

You believe in yourself and have confidence, you want to show others how valuing themselves can help them. You are uniquely outgoing and have a powerful character; probably more so than anyone you know. The admiration you get from others and the fact that they are in your social sphere is, you believe, something they are fortunate to share. You exude optimism and excitement even though you might be eccentric, self-righteous and opinionated. One thing you are not is boring.

My only advice for you, as was my advice to my parents... please learn to truly listen to others. We would be all the better for it. Because we might just have a true representative in a powerful place.

Me? Opinionated? Nooooooo! ;)

And are you trying to tell me that I am an ENTJ?

What a great combo. Obsessive Scorpio Sun meets dreamy Pisces Moon. What a mystical union this would form. You are obviously very intuitive. It would be extremely hard to lie to you. You are able to see through people and can easily steer clear of deception unless you allow it because of your great compassion towards others. You are a sensitive soul who is never quite in this world. You are easily influenced by others moods. I would say that psychic abilities would be possible. You would make a great counselor, life coach or psychologist. Make sure to schedule time alone because you can easily be drained by your environment.

You are idealistic. I would imagine you are very spiritual. You are a charming and charismatic person. Your advice is usually welcomed and often sought by others. It does not matter how successful you are in life, kindness guides your actions. You are always careful not to impose yourself on others. I would say you are a very altruistic person. You can become an excellent actor and playing roles is common for you just make sure you don’t get lost in one.

Soul searching is second nature to you but guard against becoming too withdrawn from the world. We all need somebody to love and that includes you. You are creative and the arts can appeal to you.

It is important for you to create a balanced life and a healthy environment is essential for you, more so than other types because you soak up your surroundings like a sponge. A negative environment can lead to depression.

In a happy and guarded environment you can become very happy and fulfilled and offer a lot to others and the world.

geez. i need get back to earth from my dreamland haha. all you said are true and on point specially the emotional sponge. i cant be truly happy unless not everyone in my surrounding is well and happy.

thank you so much zen :)

Excellent description! I especially liked these:

Ethics are very important to you. You believe that all of humanity needs to step it up a notch.

A secure home is good because you feel safe but than out of nowhere you get restless and bored. Your Sagittarius side kicks in with a vengeance and that scares you emotionally.

This. 100%, no 300%. I dream of a cozy home, but also want to experience a lot of the world. Go on an adventure, stuff like that.

Anything that involves the exotic and undiscovered as well as language and society probably intrigues you.

Yes. I've always been good at languages from a very young age, and have an interest in them. I'm also very interested in society, especially that from other cultures.

You are a very emotional person even though you may have the aura of a scholar.

I don't know what having the aura of a scholar means, but I am very emotional indeed.

unlike your other Sagittarians you look before you leap.

True!!

Me? Opinionated? Nooooooo! ;)

And are you trying to tell me that I am an ENTJ?
Taurus are opinionated, but in a good way if you ask me. Stubborn as hell though, but a great friend to have.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Virgo Sun
Cancer Moon
Ascendant 29 Pisces

Caveat- I have studied Astrology for over 5000 hours, as I was obsessed with the subject for seven years. I still spend at least half an hour a day reading about Astrology.
I have studied Transits a lot, especially the transits of the Outer Planets to Natal Planets in the Charts of individuals. I'm interested in the cycles of Astrology, Era's defined by the Outer Planets changing signs in a historical and present day context.

Virgo Sun
Cancer Moon
Ascendant 29 Pisces

Caveat- I have studied Astrology for over 5000 hours, as I was obsessed with the subject for seven years. I still spend at least half an hour a day reading about Astrology.
I have studied Transits a lot, especially the transits of the Outer Planets to Natal Planets in the Charts of individuals. I'm interested in the cycles of Astrology, Era's defined by the Outer Planets changing signs in a historical and present day context.

The planet Uranus transiting your first house gives you a chance to make yourself known to the outside world. It gives you an opportunity to emerge from your shell and express your true needs. I would imagine that old structures and limitations are no longer acceptable. You will want to break free from things that had previously been important. Now is the time to review where you are heading. Are you on the right track? Freedom will be important for you, however ensure you have weighed up the pros and cons before making big changes. This is a great time to explore new directions and perhaps even a new and original way of life.

This transit will soon be followed by Neptune travelling through your 1st house. This is a great time for you to experience a spiritual awakening or to connect more deeply with your current faith. Neptune will open the curtains to the spiritual realms and permit you to be much more intuitive than usual perhaps even psychic. It is a great time for meditation and developing a new spiritual practice if you are so inclined.

I don't really believe in this stuff, though I have had discussions with very smart people (scientists) who agree people born at similar times do share personality traits, and I do have an affinity for my sign. :p
I'm Aquarius, Aquarius rising, Pisces moon.

The planet Uranus transiting your first house gives you a chance to make yourself known to the outside world. It gives you an opportunity to emerge from your shell and express your true needs. I would imagine that old structures and limitations are no longer acceptable. You will want to break free from things that had previously been important. Now is the time to review where you are heading. Are you on the right track? Freedom will be important for you, however ensure you have weighed up the pros and cons before making big changes. This is a great time to explore new directions and perhaps even a new and original way of life.

This transit will soon be followed by Neptune travelling through your 1st house. This is a great time for you to experience a spiritual awakening or to connect more deeply with your current faith. Neptune will open the curtains to the spiritual realms and permit you to be much more intuitive than usual perhaps even psychic. It is a great time for meditation and developing a new spiritual practice if you are so inclined.

Thanks Zen.

True about old structures and limitations not being acceptable. Have dealt with that recently. Still not abandoning the old structure entirely. Just allowing myself greater freedom by choosing to distance myself from the day to day BS.

Yes, Uranus is in my first house by Transit. This has been going on for about 5 years. Next year it will trine my natal Uranus in Leo and my Jupiter in Sagittarius. It will also sextile my Mars in Gemini. So the means to Freedom is making itself known to me. Perhaps freedom of thought. Creative thinking and creative solutions, and being prepared to take advantage of opportunities that present themselves. These are definitely themes now.

Neptune won't be in my first house for about seven years. Still it's good to plan in advance. Smileys.

I'm a Scorpio Sun with a Virgo Moon.

I am endowed with a passionate temperament, a powerful intellect, and one hell of an intense presence. Highly skilled and deeply shrewd, street wise and razor sharp, this pairing has a mind as honed as a Samurai sword and precise as a Marine Corp sniper.

Intensely well calibrated powers of discernment makes me unbeatable at detective work, whether in trying to solve a crime, uncover a mystery of science, or probe deeply into a troubled psyche.

My Progressed Sun and Mercury are in Scorpio and I definitely have felt more like a Scorpio over the last several years. More secretive. More sleuthing. Virgo Moons feel happier when they are being of service. Virgo Moons are vulnerable to criticism or at least quite sensitive about that. As a Virgo Sun, I would understand this.

There is so much more that goes into determining the characteristics of a person that their Sun and Moon Sign, as I'm sure you are aware. Hard aspects to other planets, for instance. Donna Cunningham has a great website and she has articles on Planetary strengths. So a persons Jupiter score could be really high and that would make them more like a Sagittarius. A strong Saturn could make them seem like a Capricorn.

Anyway, happy to share with you in the future on this subject. Thanks Zen

PS If you think that people can get uptight on an INFJ Forum you should try some of the Astrology Forums. Oh my god!

My Progressed Sun and Mercury are in Scorpio and I definitely have felt more like a Scorpio over the last several years. More secretive. More sleuthing. Virgo Moons feel happier when they are being of service. Virgo Moons are vulnerable to criticism or at least quite sensitive about that. As a Virgo Sun, I would understand this.

There is so much more that goes into determining the characteristics of a person that their Sun and Moon Sign, as I'm sure you are aware. Hard aspects to other planets, for instance. Donna Cunningham has a great website and she has articles on Planetary strengths. So a persons Jupiter score could be really high and that would make them more like a Sagittarius. A strong Saturn could make them seem like a Capricorn.

Anyway, happy to share with you in the future on this subject. Thanks Zen

You are so right Cosmic. We are but surfing the surface of the ocean but it is a start. A full Natal chart analysis goes a lot deeper. I like you spent numerous hours exploring Astrology. Finding out about the elements, the houses and the planetary aspects. Learning about squares, oppositions, conjunctions and T-squares to name a few. That is exactly what Astrology is, giving an interpretation to symbols and they say an INFJ has a knack for this.

PS If you think that people can get uptight on an INFJ Forum you should try some of the Astrology Forums. Oh my god!

Lol! I was a part of an Astrology forum once and it is exactly what you describe. I gave it up because it was way too intense for me. This forum is better suited for me because I can do a little Astrology, explore psychology, sociology, politics or simply laugh and have some fun. Sounds like a win win to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: CosmicINFJ
I don't really believe in this stuff, though I have had discussions with very smart people (scientists) who agree people born at similar times do share personality traits, and I do have an affinity for my sign. :p
I'm Aquarius, Aquarius rising, Pisces moon.

Well my Aquarius friend. You are original, independent, individualistic and freedom loving. You can be rebellious as well if you do not handle these qualities well. At the same time you are sensitive and in tune with other people's emotions although your own emotions may confuse you. The logical well thought out Aquarian Sun (Air element) meets the sensitive and intuitive Pisces (Water element). I would imagine you can even be a mystery to yourself. You have an eccentric temperament and you march to the beat of your own drum. This makes you determined and stubborn but for the friends you decide to take under your wing, they will love you for life. You truly understand others and have no problem reading the psyche of another human being. You cannot stand hypocrisy in any form and you believe in equality for all.

People respond to you in a positive way. You give them great advice and you have the gift to inspire others. It would be wise to use that gift on yourself as well because you deserve to live an inspired life as well. Your imagination is strong and you have a very visual mental framework. Given the right motivation and teaching, you might be an artist or excel in other creative fields of work. Having a Pisces Moon your environment affects you deeply therefore meditating, reading or listening to music from time to time is good for you. However you must be careful that isolation does not take you away from involvement with others. Involve yourself in a profession where you can use your compassionate and humanitarian feelings. Or perhaps think in terms of using your powerful clairvoyant skills. Because of your detached character, people might think that you are uncaring. Aquarian detachment may lead others to believe that you are not very sensitive, but the opposite is actually true.

Reactions: Asa
<3 Thank you, @Zen
To a T.