Straight INFJ Males | Page 24 | INFJ Forum

Straight INFJ Males

giphy.gif
You know how you can tell when someone is dysfunctional, has some sort of pathology is that they take pride in cutting down the pride of other people.. I'm thinking he might be bipolar. But definitely a cluster B because he's just trying to get a reaction out being immature. They hate boundaries, can't understand the concept.. why no contact is the only option.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
You know how you can tell when someone is dysfunctional, has some sort of pathology is that they take pride in cutting down the pride of other people.. I'm thinking he might be bipolar. But definitely a cluster B because he's just trying to get a reaction out being immature. They hate boundaries, can't understand the concept.. why no contact is the only option.

Slow your roll there buddy, you have no idea what you're talking about

I'm not talking about you I'm talking about that other dude... anyway I'm out. New day, new adventures to explore. Have a good day.

Wow! That was a quick and impressive diagnosis! Did you learn that from being infj?

You just made a terrorist threat against me you know that's illegal, against the law right?
Calm down, mystery. Your wounds are still fresh, yes? You appear sensitive, quick to diagnose, and hyper-vigilant... Tell me about your pain. What wars have you lived through?

Calm down, mystery. Your wounds are still fresh, yes? You appear sensitive, quick to diagnose, and hyper-vigilant... Tell me about your pain. What wars have you lived through?
thinking for the past five minutes if I should press charges against you that Im writing an e-mail letter to the administrator of this fourm contact the domain and submit it to the local police subpoena your email as a threat against my life. How's that for being serious?

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
thinking for the past five minutes if I should press charges against you that Im writing an e-mail letter to the administrator of this fourm contact the domain and submit it to the local police subpoena your email as a threat against my life. How's that for being serious?
I hope you have a wonderful time doing so!

May I have your physical address?

Reactions: Misty and Wyote
He was obviously joking, meaning that this would be thrown out of any court for being frivolous, and you would incur the costs.

Perseus, calm down. We're all here for you in this tricky time, but you've got to be open to some hard truths. Sure we could go back and forth on the validity of these 'truths', but trust me, there is no ill-will towards you here.