Straight INFJ Males | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Straight INFJ Males

Straight & monogamously married INFJ here. :wave:

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Another straight INFJ here.

If I'm an INFJ, count me in.

I am a heterosexual INFJ male as well.

Checking in for duty.

I'm a straight and single INFJ male.

Some interesting food for thought there Magister.

I took a test someone posted on these forums maybe a month or so back, it registered my feminine side to be just as apparent as my masculine side. I dunno if this is similar with other male INFJ's, but I've never had any doubts as to my sexual preference...just kinda always knew what felt right with that side of myself. I do feel sad for anyone that does struggle with their sexuality, especially in this cruel world we live in...but I have nothing but respect for people that strive to stay true to themselves.

I've noticed this too. I've never felt less of man becasue I'm sensitive or what not. Just the world saying so has shaken me. But I always knew I was strait. But I've always been OK and understood my softer side. Its everyone who can't stand me not being an Alpha male.

*looks around forum*
we have 4 active open homosexual INFJ's around here.

*looks around thread*
I'm sorry VH, but do you understand the meaning of the term "majority?"

(sounds like someone's stuck in a stereotype)

Reactions: RonjaRaeubertochter
Some interesting food for thought there Magister.

I took a test someone posted on these forums maybe a month or so back, it registered my feminine side to be just as apparent as my masculine side. I dunno if this is similar with other male INFJ's, but I've never had any doubts as to my sexual preference...just kinda always knew what felt right with that side of myself. I do feel sad for anyone that does struggle with their sexuality, especially in this cruel world we live in...but I have nothing but respect for people that strive to stay true to themselves.

I remember taking a few tests designed to see how "masculine" and "feminine" a person was. If I remember correctly, I was effectively gender neutral. Actually, I'm going to go find it and take it again; I will post a link in this thread once I do find it.

INFJ males are without a doubt the rarest group of MBTI type. Two thirds of INFJs are females. Many INFJ males are gay (possibly a majority), which further reduces the numbers of straight INFJ males.
Lol... two out of the three INFJs I know irl are female...

[quote=N

Last edited:
I have the sickness too =/

Heh.

Edit: To answer your question, yes. I love martial arts. I have practiced Aikido and Shotokan in the past.

Last edited:
I boxed for years in my youth and I took Karate for 3 years. I am very interested in learning how to grapple mma style but my broken gnarled twist of a hand would never allow that, i would effectively be the 1 armed man in the ring.

Oh and I studied a lot of military tactics and maneuvers and played lots of war based strategy games. Not sure if that counts, but its in the same vein.

Last edited:
I never got in to martial arts, nothing more than a passing interest.

Could we do polls on the questions or is that in the wrong direction?
yes

Last edited:
I have always had an interest in martial arts but have never pursued it due to being overweight. I guess I have always feared being laughed at for doing things that you generally see well-built people doing.

Reactions: WellNoWonder