Star Wars: The Force Awakens | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Star Wars: The Diversity Awakens

it might also explain why there are going to be four films rather than the usual trilogy.

There are six movies planned (five now that TFA is out). Three in the new trilogy and three anthology/side films.

10-12 supposedly have treatments and unless things go way sour in the next few years you can be sure that trilogy will be made. It will be made in trilogy form for as long as the hype train can support it.

Reactions: Tin Man
Star Wars: The Diversity Awakens

6wMna7s.jpg

12376830_10154499930303508_291291190379387494_n.jpg

Reactions: Kgal
How in the heck did I miss this thread? I loved the new flick and I can't wait for the next installments to come. There are so many haters out there! Stop it! Get with the times and stop holding onto the past. People call themselves "fans" but only want to stick to the originals? Yeah the prequels kinda sucked, but come on, this movie was fantastic! Anyone who doesn't like The Force Awakens isn't a true fan in my book. I don't give a damn how much like ANH it was, the magic is back and the new story will be amazing to see. And, we all have a choice don't we? Just don't watch it. Simple as that.

[video=youtube;FaOSCASqLsE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE[/video]

A buddy of mine saw Kylo Ren take his shirt off in the shower and... and he said Kylo Ren had an eight pack. That Kylo Ren was shredded.

What!? Your friend's a liar, man. Kylo Ren is a punk bitch. That guy looks like he weighs 30 pounds soaking wet underneath that little black dress. Ha ha ha ha ha ha...urgh gurgh.

Tim!? Tim!

Oh no, he's choking on food. *raises hand*

I see what's in your mind... IT... IS... STUPID!!

Reactions: Rigby
[video=youtube;i0IJqIzO_YM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0IJqIzO_YM[/video]

[video=youtube;FaOSCASqLsE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE[/video]

A buddy of mine saw Kylo Ren take his shirt off in the shower and... and he said Kylo Ren had an eight pack. That Kylo Ren was shredded.

What!? Your friend's a liar, man. Kylo Ren is a punk bitch. That guy looks like he weighs 30 pounds soaking wet underneath that little black dress. Ha ha ha ha ha ha...urgh gurgh.

Tim!? Tim!

Oh no, he's choking on food. *raises hand*

I see what's in your mind... IT... IS... STUPID!!

That conversation could have been ended in 7 words: "Kylo Ren is better than Darth Vader".

You then just watch on as the other person has a brain aneurysm.

That conversation could have been ended in 7 words: "Kylo Ren is better than Darth Vader".

You then just watch on as the other person has a brain aneurysm.

Ha! Yeah. I just love the buildup when he says, "IT...IS...STUPID!!!" and how he throws him from his hand like he was a cupcake sitting in his palm. LOL

I like how he still calls him 'Matt' even when he knows he's actually Kylo Ren too: "Matt straight up sucks!"

Everyone should have serial numbers instead of names anyhow. :m2:

tWTdcYO.jpg

rnddK9Q.jpg

ZVxbZXP.jpg

LJDz026.jpg

M8B1q0R.jpg

U0BG1Yb.jpg

vSLoAMM.jpg

vXQYPA8.jpg

SJSFpub.jpg

pxRYW2H.jpg

Thought these were cute. Some are a repost, don't kill me.

I was looking forward to this, but can't go to a theater for the time being, so I was happy to finally be able to rent it, and I'm just at the end. Did anyone else think that it kind of dragged on forever? I like Star Wars, but I was never really on the edge of my seat wondering what would happen next at any point. =/

Reactions: Kgal
I was looking forward to this, but can't go to a theater for the time being, so I was happy to finally be able to rent it, and I'm just at the end. Did anyone else think that it kind of dragged on forever? I like Star Wars, but I was never really on the edge of my seat wondering what would happen next at any point. =/

Yes. It seemed to have a lot of fill stuff and back story while trying to weave in new characters with old. I look at it like a "bridge" story.

Still.... it was wonderful to see the old crew back up on the big screen. :)

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
True story. I rented this for 3 days... never watched it.
I think it had something to do with me watching it on imax. Its very hard to compete with that at home.

13001272_1568489333480194_4779974643985811376_n.jpg

The more time that passes since I saw it, the more annoyed I get about how un-compelling the villains were.

Was 'The Force Awakens' just a chick-self-discovery film, with an immature guy throwing his weight around on the sidelines? If Luke turns out being her father, I'll puke in disappointment.

For me it rolled along pretty well, if predictably. I think it tried a little too hard to pander to nostalgia.

I enjoyed it even though it kind of played out as just a fan-wank list of "things that need to happen"

The bad guy was hardly compelling. I remember feeling some apprehension with Vader but this guy just came off as a spoiled kid with a light saber toy.

I think it was awesome. Best one yet. The only things wrong with it were exactly this:

I think it tried a little too hard to pander to nostalgia.

it kind of played out as just a fan-wank list of "things that need to happen"