Star Children | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Star Children

I'm sorry to derail from the thread, but I thought this was going to be about
the dangers of celebrity children. Like, children that are famous on their own,
child-stars, not because mommy and daddy are. I think it's really destructive
and emotionally traumatizing to have a child work like that. Only in the entertainment
industry is child extortion allowed. If it were any other profession where children
worked ten hour days and were forced to change their appearance for the job
the company would be in a multi-million dollar lawsuit over child-labour laws.

That's all the elaborating that was required. But if you need a more conventional term, allow me to refer you to:

pseudoscience.
while you are absolutely right, there are some underlying phenomena which give rise to the observations and those phenomena have been studied scientifically.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highly_sensitive_person (see the sources at the bottom)

No aliens or angels, just natural variation which occurs in many species and results in a different trait-cloud.
There is more proof that ADD/ADHD comes from the environment and not genetics.
Sorry, I forgot to comment on this. It's true that ADD/ADHD is probably environmentally generated, but I think there are genetic traits (such as sensitivity) which can significantly affect the chances of developing it (this seems to be the subjective impression of those who deal with ADD people on a regular basis).

Last edited:
Star children, it feels as if they're been analysed everywhere they visit, its probably "odd" been recognised especially as a young star child, they try express uniqueness without been misunderstood, some of their work's definitely subject to interpretation, but there's a fine line between fact and opinion(which maybe influential to an extent).

I'd think acceptance(of the self, and surroundings), urgency(always an excuse, and someone to blame for doing nothing), and art of timing are key to their persistence, those with a kinky perception, who may gain.....erm...satisfaction, from a particular view could argue differently.

EDIT: Only my second post, I haven't read everything, I've yet to gain the "bigger picture" of this place.