Star Children | INFJ Forum

Star Children

".........matter is not different from emptiness,
and emptiness is not different from matter.
Matter is emptiness and emptiness is matter......."

Heart Sutra Lines 5-7

irritant #1: aesthetically bankrupt web design philosophy
irritant #2: bible references combined with misuse of scientific terminology multiple times on the splash page
irritant #3: implication that some people are 'born special' or otherwise that the stigmatized/oppressed elements of society are invariably superior

Don't get me wrong - I'm a pretty spiritual person and I've spent a lot of time looking for answers like these. But this isn't even top tier of the answers I have found.

A lot of this *is* based on real phenomena. Hypersensitivity -> allergies, add/adhd, etc. actually are part of a new evolutionary paradigm with slightly different favoured traits. But it's not a spiritual or religious thing unless you make it so; personally, I find it's quite frustrating most of the time to be aware of how little control you have over yourself, and the advice given on this website completely misses the mark.

Last edited:
I think "Star Children" is a misused term. One human being is not more special than the other. I do side with a theory (not in total belief until I see proof) that homo sapians are actually neanderthal - alien hybrids. It is just one theory that explains the "missing link".

There is more proof that ADD/ADHD comes from the environment and not genetics.

I think "Star Children" is a misused term. One human being is not more special than the other.
Yes.
She's just making up more excuses for people who live lazy lives.
No, and if you seriously believe that then you may be a victim of the very phenomenon she is trying (albeit poorly) to fight.
I do side with a theory (not in total belief until I see proof) that homo sapians are actually neanderthal - alien hybrids. It is just one theory that explains the "missing link".
What missing link?

The link that takes us from neanderthal to the ability to have a technologically advanced society.

Mind explaining? From what I know humans (as in homo sapiens) did not evolve from neanderthals, they are two different stands.

Reactions: Resonance
Mind explaining? From what I know humans (as in homo sapiens) did not evolve from neanderthals, they are two different stands.

Ok yes .. there stands the debate of where we can from .... homo erectus ... etc.

The link that takes us from neanderthal to the ability to have a technologically advanced society.

Neanderthals are actually a different species. Make sure you are informed before commenting in such a manner. Humans and Neanderthals share a common ancestor but they actually both existed at the same time. Humans do not come from Neanderthals. They are genetically different. Humans may have mated with Neanderthals, but this is not the same as their children would not likely be fertile.

There is no 'missing link' in human evolution unless one counts the 'Cambrian Explosion'. However, even the Cambrian Explosion is not unexplained - it was almost certainly caused by an arms race between predator and prey: much like the advances in technology brought about by the cold war between Russia and America (we're still living off of a more advanced version of the technology that sent America to the moon).

To say that Homo Sapiens are evolved from Neanderthals is an uneducated view. Also, newspapers are an extremely unreliable source because they will; feature any article that the editor thinks will sell, no matter it's factual validity. From an evolutionary perspective, Neanderthals are far inferior to the modern man. Man and Neanderthal were at war, and man won. Also, technological advancement is based on a number of factors. I don't doubt that if given the proper appendages Dolphins could evolve to have a technologically advanced society.

Man is still a rather pathetic species. We could be improved a lot if we were genetically engineered. That's another debate though. Sorry for pulling an INTJ-style rant out of nowhere! Well, I'm not really, but I'll be polite!

:m118:

Reactions: Rasmus
There once was a time when I was going through college and could spout off the same information. Can I now? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA riiiiiight.

So congratulations ... :rolleyes:

We're now pretty sure that rapid evolution occurs whenever the environment changes, and I think it should not be difficult to pinpoint a chain of coincidental developments which would lead to the selective pressure for these extra brain functions.

Neanderthals would actually be considered 'more evolved' than sapiens if we're going by brain development, because their brain size relative to the size and complexity of their body is about 10% greater than sapiens, the current reigning champions - for contrast, using this metric, dolphins are only about 3% behind us and most other species are much lower. Of course, this was during the ice age, when behavioural complexity had to be sacrificed for caloric conservation in many more cases than just the homo genus.

Mix in temporal lobe seizures, synaesthesia, various types of hypersensitivity or hyper/hypofiltration - all possible with simple, single-base-pair mutations, or naturally-occurring drugs with known evolutionary origins, often in structures that have been around since long before the first humans were born - and you can get the visionaries that catapulted culture into the next age.

Is it amazing? Beautiful? Oh, certainly. Is it far-fetched? Depends how you determine whether something is far-fetched. More so than saying 'aliens did it'? I...don't think so. The thing is, many of our cultural processes isolate and pair off people who share these mutations. The social need for understanding and shared experience - common to most social mammals at least - interacts with these mutations in a surely unintended and interesting way. Impaired impulse control, etc - by lowering the threshold for survival in our society, we allow the propagation of genetics which bring individuals down to barely above that threshold. This has the delayed contrary effect we witness today.
No. Uh-uh. This is totally bs. I'm reading the Indigo and Crystal children definitions at the moment. Supposedly Crystal children between birth and 7 are happy, delightful and forgiving. All babies are like that.
Nope. Only about 60%. Another 30% will be slow to warm up, and 10% will be 'difficult' (scientific term :p). Temperament is interesting too, but not exactly relevant here..

Theoretical views are interesting. So much of it peaks curiosity and interest ... perfect for the INFJ. Now I never said I actually BELIEVED it, please get that straight. That takes me from walking the fence to playing in quicksand.

:taking off my foil hat now: :D

Theoretical views are interesting. So much of it peaks curiosity and interest ... perfect for the INFJ. Now I never said I actually BELIEVED it, please get that straight. That takes me from walking the fence to playing in quicksand.

you're braver than I am. .

:p I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying the truth is often stranger and more beautiful than fiction - even though it's usually more mundane. And though the drake equation gives me hope about the existence of alien civilizations, I don't think they're necessary to explain things nor are they, within the constraints of current physical models, particularly capable of doing anything :s I'm just saying what I think the truth is - based on what I've been told by various parts of the scientific community. For all I know I could be as far out to lunch as the lady in the OP.

:m109:

Star children... mmhmm

zvxhk.gif

Reactions: Kgal and bickelz
Nope. Only about 60%. Another 30% will be slow to warm up, and 10% will be 'difficult' (scientific term :p). Temperament is interesting too, but not exactly relevant here..

And we could attribute this trend to a changing society that is more peaceful or we could call it "special" and imply that indigo children are "better" and "more advanced" than everyone else. It just seems silly.

And the most gullible people: the parents.

You can have her 'channel' for you on Skype or the phone for a mere $250.

Sounds like a deal to me.

1. As an MP4 VIDEO File. You supply the questions and Celia will make an MP4 video recording of the answers. This is similar to the You Tube videos that Celia Makes for Starchild viewers. The MP4 will be uploaded to a private File sharing service and you will be sent the link so that you can download the file. This is because MP4 files are often too large to be sent By mail.
COST : 250 US Dollars.
2. In a TELEPHONE CHANNEL/CONSULTATION. You will be responsible for the phone call. Payment is made before the session. The session will be 45 minutes to an hour. The session will be recorded on a Digital Voice Recorder and sent to you as an mp3 file via e-mail after the session.
COST: 250 US Dollars
3. As a SKYPE SESSION. If you have Skype and a Microphone or Headset, you can call in and receive your channel that way.The session will be 45 minutes to an hour. These sessions are also recorded and sent to you as an mp3 file via e-mail, after the session.
Skype is a free Internet telephony system for worldwide use, and can be downloaded from www.Skype.com.
COST: 250 US Dollars
4. As a WRITTEN CHANNEL. You supply the questions and Celia will supply the answers in a written format which will be e-mailed to you. This will be the equivalent of an hour session.
COST: 200 US Dollars

Reactions: 1 person