[SPOILERS] Is Rick Grimes a Good Leader? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[SPOILERS] Is Rick Grimes a Good Leader?

Fucking finally! She’s only been pregnant going on two years.
SNW21WY.jpg

Does anyone else totally not give a damn about Morgan’s constant internal struggles? I was halfway hoping Rick would just shoot him when he was all bo staff crazy last night. “Meeehhh I don’t want to hit ppl with my bo staff, meeehhh now I want to hit everybody, meeehhhh I’m conflicted and angstful, meeehhh.”

Does anyone else totally not give a damn about Morgan’s constant internal struggles? I was halfway hoping Rick would just shoot him when he was all bo staff crazy last night. “Meeehhh I don’t want to hit ppl with my bo staff, meeehhh now I want to hit everybody, meeehhhh I’m conflicted and angstful, meeehhh.”

Yeah. It was good in the first arc of it but now it's so beyond beating a dead horse

Reactions: Free and acd
Haven't watched it in forever but have been thinking of catching up.
You missed a lot of walking around in the forest and firefights that don’t seem to have diminished the overall numbers of any of the main groups. Oh and some walkers were killed.

You missed a lot of walking around in the forest and firefights that don’t seem to have diminished the overall numbers of any of the main groups. Oh and some walkers were killed.

Come on now, you had to love that multi-stage, flawlessly executed ambush with a hornet's nest of machine gun fire wherein no bad guys of any consequence were killed.

My once favorite show is now trash. I turned it off last night and will spend my Sunday evenings watching Ash vs Evil Dead.

Where the fuck is Eugene!? Wasting a great character for utter nonsense.

My once favorite show is now trash

I can't believe it actually got worse than I even expected, given the plans for next season.
They shouldn't even attempt next season, it's going to be such a painful slow death for the show.
:thinkinghard: sorta fitting

I can't believe it actually got worse than I even expected, given the plans for next season.
They shouldn't even attempt next season, it's going to be such a painful slow death for the show.
:thinkinghard: sorta fitting

The finale wasn't completely trash. Hokey and convoluted, sure, but definitely entertaining in spots which was something I couldn't say at any other point last season.

I have no idea where they are supposed to take the show from here. I know what happened in the comics but they are so far off those rails now that continuance of any of those plotlines makes no sense. The simple fact is that they made the whole Negan story at least a season and a half too long. Once an hourly "popcorn" drama like this loses its ability to tell consequential, fast-moving stories, it becomes a chore to watch.

Reactions: Wyote