[SPOILERS] Is Rick Grimes a Good Leader? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[SPOILERS] Is Rick Grimes a Good Leader?

As promised to @Lurk here is Father G crying like the little bitch he is. :tearsofjoy:
ouSxVIC.jpg

Seth was a good sport. lol

Last edited:
I think I'm going to die on Rick's watch this year.

Oh wait. Eugenius. *whew*

Michonne wouldn't let us die.

Father G will save us!

I think Father G is a Randian (Objectivist? Eh, might as well be interchangeable).
Yes, he saved himself and allowed his sheeple to perish, but by saving himself (the head honcho), he is actually heroically giving future parishioners a chance at life. I mean, those parishioners would have died anyway without the church to protect them. Next time, he may allow the parishioners sanctuary.

??????

WTF

As promised to @Lurk here is Father G crying like the little bitch he is. :tearsofjoy:
ouSxVIC.jpg

Seth was a good sport. lol

YES such fun. :smile: I loved how he really went into acting mode too. He took his role as weepy emo Fr. G. seriously!

I think Father G is a Randian (Objectivist? Eh, might as well be interchangeable).
Yes, he saved himself and allowed his sheeple to perish, but by saving himself (the head honcho), he is actually heroically giving future parishioners a chance at life. I mean, those parishioners would have died anyway without the church to protect them. Next time, he may allow the parishioners sanctuary.

??????

WTF

Never suspected Fr. G. to be a closet Objectivist and now I can't un-think it!! Darn you Lurk! :tongueclosed:

YES such fun. :smile: I loved how he really went into acting mode too. He took his role as weepy emo Fr. G. seriously!
He does what he’s told. lol I also suspect he appreciates the fans he has.

Soooo who will die tomorrow night? Coral? Father G?

Daryl’s fate might be sealed. You’ve been warned.

Dwight and Simon

Reactions: Happy Phantom
Mid season finale, Carl. I’m planning on eating pudding most of the episode.

@Wyote, can you please add *SPOILERS* to this thread’s OP?

Reactions: Wyote
Important scene from season 8, “The Damned.” Flash forward a few years and Rick has aged a lot, while Michonne looks the same. Rick appears content and is with Judith. I suspect he has aged because he took Carl’s death unsurprisingly very badly.

I predict that tonight they’ll leave us with a Glenn under the dumpster scenario with Carl under Maggie, or something like that.

Reactions: Wyote
Carl wasn't in the house. Again. Dammit Carl.
GXH7UgA.jpg

I've thought about it, read about it a bit online, and I've decided this move is complete bullshit. I may watch the first episode in February but after that I'm really contemplating bowing out. I've never once said this about the show.

It's just not the same show. The Rick and Carl dynamic is why I've always stuck with it. They'll have to do some crazy shit to keep me interested. I don't see it happening but I'm open to it.