Spiritual realm | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Spiritual realm

I have no idea what this was all about but one Halloween I spontaneously started speaking in an Irish accent and I had no control over it. I had complete control over my words but the accent took on a life of its own! When I joke around and fake an Irish accent it's really bad and there would be no sustaining it. On Halloween though I spoke with a PERFECT and fluid Irish accent!
My kids thought it was hilarious and at first my husband did too but then it started freaking him out because the accent wasn't faked! LOL
There was nothing I could do about it so I kept my words to a minimum as I followed my daughter around the neighborhood collecting candy. She ran into a little schoolfriend so I got stuck talking to the mom.
"Oh! You're Irish!" she exclaimed.
effffffff!
"Um, well no, we're not." Said with Irish accent.
Shrug shoulders.
She asked me one more question and when I answered she raised her eyebrows, gathered up her daughter and went on their way.
I was so thankful when we finally got home and turned out our lights. The accent left at about 11pm and that was the end of it.
As kind of haha funny as it is, it was VERY weird and strange. Any ideas?

Reactions: Wyote
It would have been uber fun if it hadn't happened on one of the busiest nights of the year! And it was hampered by wondering how long it would go on! Life could have gotten very embarassing!

It's not the same thing, but I have another weird story that this reminded me of.

My ex-husband and I were visiting a friend's house out of state. We were asleep in the basement, when suddenly I woke up yelling, "Claire?"

I didn't know any Claire's and still don't. And Heroes wasn't out yet either - LOL.

The worst part of this was my ex-husband, absolutely sound asleep, replied, "Yes?"

I jumped immediately out of bed, screamed again and started hitting him with a pillow until he woke up - LOL.

Maybe you and your ex knew each other in a past life only he was the girl! And maybe I was Irish at some point. Maybe we just remembered for a short burst.
Maybe, maybe, maybe!

Reactions: Moxie
I have no idea what this was all about but one Halloween I spontaneously started speaking in an Irish accent and I had no control over it. I had complete control over my words but the accent took on a life of its own! When I joke around and fake an Irish accent it's really bad and there would be no sustaining it. On Halloween though I spoke with a PERFECT and fluid Irish accent!
My kids thought it was hilarious and at first my husband did too but then it started freaking him out because the accent wasn't faked! LOL
There was nothing I could do about it so I kept my words to a minimum as I followed my daughter around the neighborhood collecting candy. She ran into a little schoolfriend so I got stuck talking to the mom.
"Oh! You're Irish!" she exclaimed.
effffffff!
"Um, well no, we're not." Said with Irish accent.
Shrug shoulders.
She asked me one more question and when I answered she raised her eyebrows, gathered up her daughter and went on their way.
I was so thankful when we finally got home and turned out our lights. The accent left at about 11pm and that was the end of it.
As kind of haha funny as it is, it was VERY weird and strange. Any ideas?

Wow, that's wild. I have never heard of being possesed by an accent! If you weren't feeling "possesed", then this was almost certainly something bleeding over from a past life.

I honestly don't think I had a past life, or it was a long time ago. I think I might be one of those indigo people. I have psychic powers and strong clairvoyance. I see like around 4 visions per month out of nowhere, and I can guess things REALLY well sometimes.:m190:

I honestly don't think I had a past life, or it was a long time ago. I think I might be one of those indigo people. I have psychic powers and strong clairvoyance. I see like around 4 visions per month out of nowhere, and I can guess things REALLY well sometimes.:m190:

HORRAY FOR THE NI function...Have you seen a spirt before? If so share your stories here!

Might I just say I love this thread. Ha.
Alright, time to share mine. It's not as creepy as everyone else's but it's something. :)

When I was a child, at around 5 or 6, at around 5 or 6 pm [I know it was around that time since I usually pray the Angelus(prayer in the Catholic religion) that time and I didn't that day], ironically enough, my dad asked me to buy cigarettes for him [this was in the Philippines so don't bother making sense of the laws there; it's too flawed.]
Anyway, after I got the cigarettes, I looked at them and counted them to see if the vendor gave me the right amount. Suddenly, I heard a female voice ask me 'What are you doing?' while walking beside me.
I didn't look up at her; I continued counting the cigarettes but I did glance at what she was wearing. It was a long, white flimsy dress, ankle length. I remember I smiled and said "Oh, I'm counting the cigarettes." I looked up then and was about to ask her 'What about you?' but there was no one in sight. At all.

I did try looking to see if someone was playing a joke on me but there really was no one in sight so I madly dashed back towards our house. Heh.

Might I just say I love this thread. Ha.
Alright, time to share mine. It's not as creepy as everyone else's but it's something. :)

When I was a child, at around 5 or 6, at around 5 or 6 pm [I know it was around that time since I usually pray the Angelus(prayer in the Catholic religion) that time and I didn't that day], ironically enough, my dad asked me to buy cigarettes for him [this was in the Philippines so don't bother making sense of the laws there; it's too flawed.]
Anyway, after I got the cigarettes, I looked at them and counted them to see if the vendor gave me the right amount. Suddenly, I heard a female voice ask me 'What are you doing?' while walking beside me.
I didn't look up at her; I continued counting the cigarettes but I did glance at what she was wearing. It was a long, white flimsy dress, ankle length. I remember I smiled and said "Oh, I'm counting the cigarettes." I looked up then and was about to ask her 'What about you?' but there was no one in sight. At all.

I did try looking to see if someone was playing a joke on me but there really was no one in sight so I madly dashed back towards our house. Heh.

OOOH! Very interesting!

Ill share another...strange one.

Ok The house I grew up in was built in the 30's as a brothel. Our back yard once was an alley way complete with fire hydrant! My room was in the basement. It was a concrete walled in room, I dont know why I chose this room but...yea...It was like a dungeon. Anyway at night I would hear everything from moans of pleasure, to screams of pain. One night when i was freaked out, I grabbed my camera and aimed it at the corner the noise was coming from, and the camera just went off on its own over and over again...

When the film was developed there is one shot where the frame was pushed aside and you can see a figure. Its strange colored, and creepy.

Ok The house I grew up in was built in the 30's as a brothel. Our back yard once was an alley way complete with fire hydrant! My room was in the basement. It was a concrete walled in room, I dont know why I chose this room but...yea...It was like a dungeon. Anyway at night I would hear everything from moans of pleasure, to screams of pain. One night when i was freaked out, I grabbed my camera and aimed it at the corner the noise was coming from, and the camera just went off on its own over and over again...

When the film was developed there is one shot where the frame was pushed aside and you can see a figure. Its strange colored, and creepy.

Omgosh! The ones you experience really gives me the chills!

Omgosh! The ones you experience really gives me the chills!

I have a lot of them...most of the chilling ones have already been told...I think there are one or two more...

yes, i have such experiences, which is related to supernatural world. Whenever i want to get results or i am worried about something that i more important in my life, i want it get it done. It happens to me in only DREAM.

1. When i was 15 yrs old, i wanted top rank in my school. I studied hard and when exams come nearer, i was feeling that i will not able to go in top 3 ranker. But what happened one night, i saw a dream, i have got any number of top three rank. I am happy. This is true, i got number 3rd.

2. Couple of years ago, i felt that i should move into another cities for my best study. Again, i saw a dream, i am in better place, i am studying and feeling nice. As time passed, i felt i will not be able to get outside from my old city, but it happened. I went outside and lived another city for two years. Miraculous life i have.

There are many stories like this. If anyone wants talk to me about this, please you are welcome. :D

I think, i can see my FUTURE sometimes. I can understand my dreams and unknown feelings.

Has anyone learned to do these things ?
ie. messages from dreams like federer

or at least, had the ability but learned to improve it

I heard that we are all capable of things such as getting insight from the subconscious, ESP etc but they are hidden in most people and need some nudging to waken
At the moment I'm learning a bit, via meditation

Has anyone learned to do these things ?
ie. messages from dreams like federer

or at least, had the ability but learned to improve it

I heard that we are all capable of things such as getting insight from the subconscious, ESP etc but they are hidden in most people and need some nudging to waken
At the moment I'm learning a bit, via meditation

I wouldn't say I 'learned' it since it's beyond my control, but it does happen. It's quite fascinating really. May I know you awaken it though, if it is indeed possible?

I agree...I couldnt tell you how to learn it because its always just been. Even as a child.

I wouldn't say I 'learned' it since it's beyond my control, but it does happen. It's quite fascinating really. May I know you awaken it though, if it is indeed possible?

Hi there

After some time I can now reply to your question
The answer is " yes "

:m163:

I met someone recently who's been having these sort of experiences since she was very little. She seems to have a very strong natural power. Anyway as I was telling her a bit of my life story she pointed out how I already had the abilities and that I was in fact using them in these situations. I never thought what I was doing was remotely connected to any psychic ability or that it was in any way unusual. It's funny since I always feel like I am being 'rational' in all of my decision making.. or I am, but I'm not coming to solutions objectively.

I guess these abilities are just everything to do with mind / soul/spirit. They come in so many forms and there is huge variety in avenues to explore. I don't (now=didn't) get messages in dreams, but I get some other form..

Nonetheless it seems it's not really about waking them up, more about becoming aware of them. So my training all this time has been about becoming more self aware. Originally I came across Wicca on this forum and past friends (and then Satanism and a whole chockful of other things) but it seems everything I read points to the same thing. In a way I maybe developed my own religion/philosophy to follow..

And I've had quite a bunch of odd experiences since then
I am still progressing and all have been unexpected.. not something I have been able to conjure up at will. But I aim to be able to! ^^

Last edited: