[PAX] - SpecialEdition Reads Tarot | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] SpecialEdition Reads Tarot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay everyone. It's my anniversary weekend and I've been enjoying that. Readings will resume tomorrow. If anyone needs to reframe their questions let me know.

View attachment 67397

It looks to me like you're going to be making some big changes in your life and that you're going to have a bit of a battle with authority which will greatly enhance your self worth and independence.

With judgement your intuition is basically blaring at you to step out of whatever grave you've been digging and start making decisions for your own highest good. You're going to have some important decisions to make that could actually change your life. Try not to be swayed into staying in whatever situation is most comfortable and familiar because it will put a halt on all that you could be achieving in your life. I'm not talking about accolades or awards or whatever, but things that are important to you as a person and goals that you have for your own life over the long term. If you have dreams that you want to chase keep an eye open for those opportunities. ALWAYS DECIDE IN YOUR OWN FAVOUR.

Speaking of deciding in your own favour, you might be or might find yourself in the future dealing with a shitbag of a person in a position of authority. This situation may actually be the catalyst to making your decisions I talked about with the judgement card. It's OK to stand up to people. You have to. You do not have to be taking anyone's shit. You also have to recognize that there are some people in authoritative positions who can't see past their own opinions and who are perfectly happy to drown you out and keep you down. You do not have to deal with this. You might also have to kick your own self in the ass occasionally to make sure you are doing everything you need to for your own long term benefit. When the time comes to have to decide in your own favour you want to have a foundation in place to support you if you have to make a difficult decision in very short notice.

9 of Pentacles is signalling you that if you choose to your own advantage you will be able to enjoy the fruits of your labours. There is a lot of success available to you. Success is something that has a unique definition for each individual, but Pentacles generally deal with health and wealth and the basic needs in life. They're pretty Earthly and grounded. Some people 9 of Pentacles means overcoming a health obstacle and feeling strong and vibrant and full of life. Other people interpret as money. So I'll say take this in whatever way aligns with your values. The point being, you will be independent, all your ducks will be in a row, your hard work will pay off and making the choices that you need to will only be to your advantage. There is a lot of harmony on the horizon, but not before you deal with some messy shit. I have a feeling this is career related more than anything.

Thank you for this... It's very interesting. I strongly feel it actually might be health related, not sure though. I will answer back with more detail later.

This makes so much sense, it's crazy lol.

My mind is all hazy right now, it has been like that for few days but maybe I can try to write how all of this make sense to me.

I definitely need some big changes in my life, I feel stuck. I'm trying to change careers at some point, but that will take 1-3 or 1-5 years depending on my health conditions.

Can this "authority" be something else than a person? If it's a person, it will definitely be more health related to me. I've a feeling this might have something to do with some possible upcoming physical issues (hello, endometriosis...) so I instantly thought about a doctor. I've had issues with doctors before that they do not take my symptoms seriously enough and I might not get the help I need in that moment, so if those health issues happen again, I might have to "fight" again to get the help I really need (a surgery probably).

Might not be career related if it's a person, because I'm now in the most healthiest and best work environment where I have ever been. Our bosses have changed few times before, so I hope this isn't a sign about that. Our current boss is awesome.

If it can be about something else too than a shitty person in a position of authority, I feel like it might be somehow career/studying or health related (again, lol) nevertheless; about own inner struggles (depression, past traumas).

I feel this is very health related, being like a walking zombie with depression. It would be nice to overcome this health obstacle and feel strong, vibrant and full of life. Money, hmm... Well, this reading is about this year (because I asked), so I think money would make sense only after a career change and with new (better) education. So that makes me think it must be health related this year. Swimming in very deep and dark waters in these past few years (swimming in dark waters again currently...)
Here's what I'll say - I can only read what I can see in the cards. I'm not any kind of psychic so I see it as my job to deliver an interpretation based on the themes of the cards and how those themes may relate to you. As you're the one who asked the question, you can take those themes and messages and apply them to your life in the way that makes the most sense to you. It doesn't have to be career related and it can certainly be health related. Thematically and symbolically if you can relate to it from a health perspective and that is what strongly comes to mind then that is what you should go with.

Here's what I'll say - I can only read what I can see in the cards. I'm not any kind of psychic so I see it as my job to deliver an interpretation based on the themes of the cards and how those themes may relate to you. As you're the one who asked the question, you can take those themes and messages and apply them to your life in the way that makes the most sense to you. It doesn't have to be career related and it can certainly be health related. Thematically and symbolically if you can relate to it from a health perspective and that is what strongly comes to mind then that is what you should go with.

Oh, sure.. I was just explaining what it meant to me generally or like how I saw it when thinking about own life, nothing else. I thought it was interesting to share that to you (or anyone here). (now I want to delete it, though LOL)

Edit: I don't believe in psychics or tarot cards or things like that... Just fun.

Last edited:
Oh, sure.. I was just explaining what it meant to me generally or like how I saw it when thinking about own life, nothing else. I thought it was interesting to share that to you (or anyone here). (now I want to delete it, though LOL)

Edit: I don't believe in psychics or tarot cards or things like that... Just fun.
no no don't delete it! I think it's a great example of how to extrapolate meaning from a Tarot reading even if the reader doesn't spell out exactly what the situation pertains to. I think so many people have the expectation of explicit detail but it's important to be able to take something and apply it to your own situation in a way that's significant for you. I was just responding to try to demonstrate that.

no no don't delete it! I think it's a great example of how to extrapolate meaning from a Tarot reading even if the reader doesn't spell out exactly what the situation pertains to. I think so many people have the expectation of explicit detail but it's important to be able to take something and apply it to your own situation in a way that's significant for you. I was just responding to try to demonstrate that.

Aw well, too late... I already deleted it, it felt too personal or maybe I'm just being too sensitive today. Maybe I can write it again. Yeah, even if they were some random tarot cards and I don't believe in tarot cards at all, it was fun to ponder and think and see how it related to my own situation. It was very interesting.

Aw well, too late... I already deleted it, it felt too personal or maybe I'm just being too sensitive today. Maybe I can write it again. Yeah, even if they were some random tarot cards and I don't believe in tarot cards at all, it was fun to ponder and think and see how it related to my own situation. It was very interesting.
We can talk about it more privately if you like but if not totally understandable.

Mostly about the future. What's up after covid19 for me? Am I on the right track? Please pull out a three card thing + past present future? Something like that.
upload_2020-5-4_20-4-23.png
I don't really do Past Present Future spreads or any kind of "traditional" spreads because it just cuts the reading into small segments that are less meaningful I think. But I will still pull these 3 cards for you!

Ultimately once you come through the other side of Covid-19 (if any of us will) you will find a lot of contentment. The 10 of Cups is a pretty fucking happy card. It speaks to contentment in your relationships in your home. It speaks to harmony, coming together and feeling emotionally fulfilled in your family, friendships and potentially a romantic partnership if you're in one or looking for one. 10 of Cups tends to come at the end of the road after you've gone through a lot of shit to finally get your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It's a phase in life that is something to really be looking forward to.

With that being said, there's also going to be some competition and conflict and a lot of different opinions coming at you in your life, but that's pretty much being alive on planet Earth. We have a couple things potentially going on here. 5 of Wands is basically a group of people shouting over each other and there's a lot of noise but no one is actually getting heard. This can create a vortex of conflict because each person involved in the conflict has their own ideas about what they want and how things should be and no one is willing to compromise. If you find yourself in a situation like this over the coming months it's going to be so important to cut through the noise and give everyone a chance to be heard and ALSO allowing yourself to be heard. This could be a work thing if you're dealing with a lot of personalities and shit is hitting the fan, or it could be a family thing. At the end of the day none of it is that serious but when people get their feelings hurt and they aren't feeling seen or heard it can escalate to an ugly place. It's important to have the awareness to catch this in yourself but recognize it in others so that you can diffuse the situation and step towards the harmony that every person wants.

Getting into the Knight of Cups reversed, here's what I would say. If you have something you really want to do with your life absolutely follow your heart and pursue it but do NOT do it blindly. It's very easy to think about all the things we want to achieve in life and it's also easy to think about the results we want to see at the end of the road, but it's more difficult to actually plan everything down to the letter and be willing to put in all the hard work. All this to say, keep an eye on where you might be feeling disconnected or divorced from your dreams and goals because of obstacles that get in your way. Know that you can achieve the things you want but accept sometimes you have to get your hands dirty to get there. I suggested to someone else to plan backwards - think of where you want to be and what the end results of your dreams will be and deconstruct it backwards so you have clear steps to complete to get there. I don't know if you have some kind of special project, promotion, dream or goal that you have your eye on but if you do it's critical to not get swept away in fantasy and to stay grounded in reality to bring it about.

Again, if you want that 10 of Cups Harmony this year then dissolving the bullshit with the 5 of Wands and slapping yourself back into reality with the Knight of Cups reversed will be essential. You will get there.

I'm actually really enjoying your interpretations of these cards, @SpecialEdition. It's enhancing my own understanding of how to think of them.
Thanks!
When I read I am always trying to find a way to restate the original meaning of the card in the context of the question. I find with most cards there's some underlying theme or story that can be rewritten to express the same idea but in a variety of different ways. It feels like a creative writing exercise for me in some cases. Sometimes I have to read over the meanings of the cards multiple times to tease out what needs to be said lol

A new request from yours truly when you have the time.

One to terrify the wife with possibly.

How many children will I have?
When I finish the other readings I'll pull a card for this but I have to tell you that I don't think this is something I can answer with a Tarot card. I mean maybe I'll pull a 10 of Swords and you'll have 10 kids and want to die by the end of it... I don't know lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.