[PAX] - SpecialEdition Reads Tarot | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] SpecialEdition Reads Tarot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just taking a moment to thank SE publicly for my private reading :)

Although I have to say... it's not what my head needed to hear, though my heart probably wanted to. JFC :tearsofjoy::grimacing:

I just wanted to echo the gratitude at the investment in energy and insight, it's really quite something. Thanks, SE!

I had a reading once before, by the cleaner of our faculty in the school I taught at. Salt of the earth woman, whip smart and fucking hilarious - Jan. We all gathered in someone's house one evening and she gave us readings one at a time. We'd hang out in the living room chatting and playing with the whippets (it's Yorkshire), and then go into the kitchen with Jan where she'd arranged her 'space'. People came out looking shell-shocked, lol.

Of course I was skeptical but curious, and did it really just to join in and support my friend. She really is a wonderful woman. During my reading, what fascinated me was Jan herself. I was drawn into her as she explored the cards and her own intuitions, and was struck by a deep admiration for her and the process. She was exhausted by the end of the night, and I understood why. It's an exercise in deep empathy and the expenditure of care for the life of another human being.

At the time I didn't care if there was a real mechanism at play, because what I cared about was Jan and her insight. Her using of the cards as prompts, triggers and guides to plug into a subconscious layer of intuitions about a person; about me. It's a deeply spiritual and human act, and doesn't depend on any woowoo to be as real as it is. Personally, I also find it something deeply feminine, capturing something about the spirituality of the anima, and I'm fascinated by that - something I deeply admire and respect, and yet understand that I could never do or be.

People should realise that what SE's doing here is the same thing, and reframe your gratitude within that context. It's something powered fundamentally by a deep empathy, and she is deeply empathetic herself. This is a true gift.

View attachment 67576
I don't really do Past Present Future spreads or any kind of "traditional" spreads because it just cuts the reading into small segments that are less meaningful I think. But I will still pull these 3 cards for you!

Ultimately once you come through the other side of Covid-19 (if any of us will) you will find a lot of contentment. The 10 of Cups is a pretty fucking happy card. It speaks to contentment in your relationships in your home. It speaks to harmony, coming together and feeling emotionally fulfilled in your family, friendships and potentially a romantic partnership if you're in one or looking for one. 10 of Cups tends to come at the end of the road after you've gone through a lot of shit to finally get your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It's a phase in life that is something to really be looking forward to.

With that being said, there's also going to be some competition and conflict and a lot of different opinions coming at you in your life, but that's pretty much being alive on planet Earth. We have a couple things potentially going on here. 5 of Wands is basically a group of people shouting over each other and there's a lot of noise but no one is actually getting heard. This can create a vortex of conflict because each person involved in the conflict has their own ideas about what they want and how things should be and no one is willing to compromise. If you find yourself in a situation like this over the coming months it's going to be so important to cut through the noise and give everyone a chance to be heard and ALSO allowing yourself to be heard. This could be a work thing if you're dealing with a lot of personalities and shit is hitting the fan, or it could be a family thing. At the end of the day none of it is that serious but when people get their feelings hurt and they aren't feeling seen or heard it can escalate to an ugly place. It's important to have the awareness to catch this in yourself but recognize it in others so that you can diffuse the situation and step towards the harmony that every person wants.

Getting into the Knight of Cups reversed, here's what I would say. If you have something you really want to do with your life absolutely follow your heart and pursue it but do NOT do it blindly. It's very easy to think about all the things we want to achieve in life and it's also easy to think about the results we want to see at the end of the road, but it's more difficult to actually plan everything down to the letter and be willing to put in all the hard work. All this to say, keep an eye on where you might be feeling disconnected or divorced from your dreams and goals because of obstacles that get in your way. Know that you can achieve the things you want but accept sometimes you have to get your hands dirty to get there. I suggested to someone else to plan backwards - think of where you want to be and what the end results of your dreams will be and deconstruct it backwards so you have clear steps to complete to get there. I don't know if you have some kind of special project, promotion, dream or goal that you have your eye on but if you do it's critical to not get swept away in fantasy and to stay grounded in reality to bring it about.

Again, if you want that 10 of Cups Harmony this year then dissolving the bullshit with the 5 of Wands and slapping yourself back into reality with the Knight of Cups reversed will be essential. You will get there.
Wow. This is so appropriate for both work and family that I am floored. Thank you SE!

Basically, it's hold on tight!!!!!! It will happen. This is very good advice, too.

When I finish the other readings I'll pull a card for this but I have to tell you that I don't think this is something I can answer with a Tarot card. I mean maybe I'll pull a 10 of Swords and you'll have 10 kids and want to die by the end of it... I don't know lol.

To be fair its mostly to freak my wife out by telling her "By the way, prepare yourself to have 20 children." or something along those lines.

This one I'm just in for the fun, see what comes up.

Now

Tarot.

Hope is insidious and Tarot generates it in the unwary.

It's obvious to the vets, but let's be a bit careful with this, chaps.
Ok next time I won't read for you in a serious way and will just pull the Tower card and tell you your entire world is about to be destroyed.

:tearsofjoy: Thanks.

Sorry how that post sounded... I was kind of chastising myself and wanting to urge caution.
Ok so I'll pull the Tower and Death card for everyone then so they have no hope that anything could ever happen in their favour and they can forever feel powerless and without choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.