[PAX] - SpecialEdition Reads Tarot | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] SpecialEdition Reads Tarot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I'll pull the Tower and Death card for everyone then so they have no hope that anything could ever happen in their favour and they can forever feel powerless and without choices.
Well... as much as that would be most wonderful trolling, it's not what I'm really saying.

You know where I'm coming from, SE. I'm sorry, really :/

I did appreciate everything you wrote and the whole process. It's a testament to you.

Forgive me.

Ok so I'll pull the Tower and Death card for everyone then so they have no hope that anything could ever happen in their favour and they can forever feel powerless and without choices.

You could start by pulling me a card. I'll pull yours from my playing cards and explain what it means.

Well... as much as that would be most wonderful trolling, it's not what I'm really saying.

You know where I'm coming from, SE. I'm sorry, really :/

I did appreciate everything you wrote and the whole process. It's a testament to you.

Forgive me.
This isn't The Circle reads Tarot so I wouldn't do that anyway.

Don't be sorry. This is a good lesson for anyone who gets a Tarot reading as well. How it works is a person asks me a question, I think about it while shuffling cards and I randomly pull from the pile. I weave the cards together in an interpretation based on what has been asked. That's all. Ever person interprets cards differently and has their own unique flavour. I always try to let people know that that have options and they aren't powerless. The goal is for people to have something to think about. The goal is NOT to make people feel their future is set in a single direction only.

Tarot is an invitation to think about things in a different way and to be more open minded but also prepared for what may or may not come their way. The nice thing about it is that all the information is online. If I read for someone they can look up those cards themselves and maybe they will see something different than I did. My interpretation is not the be all to end all.

So sure, you can "warn" people but every person is responsible for what they do with the perspective given, up to including throwing the whole thing out the window.

Well you're in full on dick mode today, aren't you? :laughing:

Well my plan was to get her to pull a card. Then I was going to ask her birthday because you need that for pulling a playing card. I knew she wouldn't give that info and was going to then reply with "hahah sucka". -- So yes you're correct.

Reactions: Rit4lin and acd
It's OK to have fun.

I actually will pull a card for you if you're interested even if it's just for your own amusement and to roll your eyes at it. But I have other readings that I have to do first. But if you're just stopping by to type "Now" every few days to see how I'm going to respond to you then I won't waste my time.

It's OK to have fun.

I actually will pull a card for you if you're interested even if it's just for your own amusement and to roll your eyes at it. But I have other readings that I have to do first. But if you're just stopping by to type "Now" every few days to see how I'm going to respond to you then I won't waste my time.

Let's do it!

I'm curious; this will be fun.
What do the cards say about my professional ambitions?
upload_2020-5-6_18-6-42.png

Are you trying to get some kind of promotion or a new role somewhere? In terms of your ambitions, Knight of Wands reversed says you're pretty fucking ambitious... but not about something you don't give a shit about and not even necessarily for the sake of power and success either. It also says that you could be feeling restless and impulsive and that you know exactly what you want but you don't have a clear path to channel that into at the moment. For some people that can lead to reacting to everything that comes your way while also getting nowhere. Usually Knights are ready to charge full force and dart across the road without looking both ways but in reverse there could be something holding you back from where you know you need to go.

Knight of Wands Reversed says don't try to do everything all in one shot and don't be too impulsive when it comes to your ambitions either. If you're feeling impatient to get somewhere just be mindful that you're not wasting your time on certain things just for the sake of doing something.

The Hermit is generally a spiritual, inner journey kind of card but I don't really feel that here. If I relate the Hermit Reversed to your Knight of Wands reversed, it says to me that there are some connections that you need to be making here. I don't know how you feel about networking or how much of that you've already been doing, but it's really important for you to make connections and you need to find a way to connect to people who are already where you want to be or at the very least people who can help you through the phases so you can get to where you want to go.

To the point about not being too impulsive and not doing things for the sake of it, The Hermit Reversed is also a call for reflection and looking at getting more deeply acquainted with what you feel your purpose is and what you feel most aligned towards doing. This will help you make clearer more exacting steps towards achieving your ambitions and will make sure you don't waste your time doing things that kind of distract you from sticking to your path.

So, the Knight tells me you're on your way and The Hermit tells me to keep your eye on the prize.

This is a first for me, sounds really fascinating, @SpecialEdition! I have to admit that nothing has been bothering me more than my academic life, I’d love to read whatever comes up referring to it!
Also, if so, anything else you consider relevant I’d like to read, it’s okay to be posted here ^^
upload_2020-5-6_18-25-11.png

Are you feeling bored as fuck or stuck with your academics? Maybe feeling complacent or like you can't seem to get started or put as much effort in as you think you should be?

Knight of Pentacles is boring as hell and sometimes that's just how things are unfortunately lol. Nothing glamorous here about it. In Reverse it suggests that you might be feeling stifled and stuck with your head in the books and the monotony might be getting to you. This can also show up as an all or nothing attitude in terms of performance - like if you can't do it 100% you won't do it at all. This is kind of a reminder that with some things you just have to set out a schedule, assess what needs to be done and then do the work. It doesn't HAVE to be perfect and shittily done work is sometimes better than doing nothing at all. This doesn't suggest to me that you're on the wrong path or anything, it's just that sometimes the things we have to do are draining and boring and require us to call upon our discipline to follow through.

Now, pairing this with the Six of Pentacles is interesting and maybe it will shed some light on the situation. This card is about balance. Sometimes you have to give and in return you will receive. Pretty basic stuff. However, the thing to remember is that every contribution you make is worthwhile and it will come back to you threefold as the saying goes. You also might find yourself in a situation where you need assistance and it's important to ask for help and to accept it graciously if it's offered. Looking at it in another way, you may have to start rewarding yourself with time away from your academics. If you put in X amount of time, you do Y for yourself. This suggests that you have to break up the discomfort or unhappiness you have with academics with doing things that spark your creativity and your joy. Without the balance you might start to feel like you're plodding on forever and you won't have any desire to do the things you know that you need to.

With that said, evaluate how your days are structured and how you're actually spending your time and whether or not you need a break from what's going on. It's important to just get the job done but you owe yourself a little happiness too.

I feel like there's something else there about it but I don't have enough information to say more.

Status
Not open for further replies.