[PAX] - SpecialEdition Reads Tarot | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] SpecialEdition Reads Tarot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to act like a basic Snep and ask about true luv. But anything else would be cool too.
:m083:
upload_2020-4-30_19-25-15.png

So, 8 of Swords reversed tells me that if you have an inner critic you need to tell it to shut the fuck up. Way too many people get so caught up in what other people think about them when trying to enter relationships that they end up sabotaging themselves. No beating up on yourself. No self doubt. No self hatred. No worrying about what anyone thinks about you. Banish that shit and just trust that the right person is going to come along for you and you don't have to worry yourself sick about how someone does or doesn't feel about you. Don't waste your time worrying that a potential romantic interest is going to figure something out about you that they hate or like you have some dark secret that will turn them away, etc. It's all gotta go. Keep that in mind if you're entering the dating world. You do not need to ever feel insecure in any way.

Four of Wands Reversed is all about inner harmony and stability, reaching a personal goal, celebrating, etc. However, it can also indicate that there may be some turmoil in relationships but don't get too worked up about that. If you're able to work through misunderstandings with someone you might be getting involved with romantically then you may actually find yourself in a 9 of Cups position which is basically a "dream come true" card:

upload_2020-4-30_19-32-15.png

So, don't fuck yourself up mentally with any doubts or insecurities. Have the confidence to work through misunderstandings and conflict. Be willing to put in the work to build a meaningful connection. This kind of happiness is available to you as long as you don't get in your own way. 9 of Cups is a super happy card and is one of those "the stars aligned and the clouds parted and everything is amazing!" cards. So, stay positive the best that you can and trust and believe that you will find someone that's a great partner for you. Knowing this makes it easier to navigate dating and all the ups and downs that will come from that. It's usually worth it so you can find someone that you're truly compatible with.

Go for it
upload_2020-4-30_19-38-33.png

I tried to be as brief as your replies were to me but then it wouldn't be a reading at all, would it? But I won't leave you out. Here's what I got.

Don't shit on yourself. Be nice to yourself. Don't let any negative thoughts overrun your mind. Reinforce your confidence.

If you have recently gone through or are going through something difficult there's a light at the end of the tunnel. If you're feeling fucked up or shitty in any way it will pass, and work out.

Alternatively, if you're in a situation where things are difficult you have the ability to be a peacemaker. Think twice, speak once and don't be afraid to say sorry.

View attachment 67326

Okay so the rest of the year.... It's not going to be easy lol. If I can sum this up it's "Ok, but did you die?" Keeping in mind we all have free will depending on what you believe so take this more as something to think about moving forward instead of something set in stone.

I think you have a King of Cups energy and I think that's going to be put to the test. The Kind of Cups is pretty chill, able to keep calm in difficult circumstances, can work through any storm and has an ability to keep his/her feet on the ground. Usually people with this energy have put a lot of work in to be emotionally solid not only for themselves but for the people in their lives. People with this energy have a good balance between their intellect and their emotions and they tend to be so certain of who they are and how they feel that they're not really swayed by any chaos that happens around them. It's a really great and admirable way to be. I don't know you personally, but I do get this vibe off of you so I am assuming that this card will represent you.

You'll see that you have two 10 cards - the Wands and the Swords. 10's are completion carts and they generally happen after some hard fought battles that will really test your will. This is why I'm saying that you may be in for a wild ride this year.

First, with the 10 of Wands we have to ask, who wants to carry 10 fucking sticks around all the time? Who wants the burden of trying to keep them all off the ground? Why keep picking up more and more sticks? Why put in all this extra work and take everything on alone? No one does but so many of us do and a lot of the times it's something we unconsciously do. Someone has to do the work, right? You might find yourself over time taking more and more on. More workload, more responsibility, more burdens on your shoulders. It doesn't just have to be work related either, this could be in your personal life as well. Generally people who get into this 10 of Wands energy find themselves running around like a chicken with their head cut off and forget to take a breath once in a while. People who do this usually end up running the risk of burning themselves out and burning themselves out hard. So if you're finding that over the last little bit you've had more piled on you it's time to start re-prioritizing that so you don't weigh yourself down to the point you can barely move. This kind of re-evaluation ties into the 4 of Pentacles which asks you to think about what's actually important in life. You're going to find yourself circling around to the idea that your time and your health are EVERYTHING and that all of the shit you've been carrying around and trying to do and accomplish is a huge drag on your life and something you might have to consider letting go of.

Usually the 4 of Pentacles is materially focused but I don't really see greed or financial hoarding in you. This can also be money slipping through the cracks. I see this happen with people who work themselves to the bone and then don't have time to do the most basic things for themselves. This can turn into overspending on food or alcohol or entertainment or other vices to try to take the edge off of working so hard (I mean do you see that cheesecake in the Devil's hand? lol). It ends up putting people in a cycle of lacking in self care and it ends up driving them further into the ground which leads to further habits that continue to deteriorate the situation and before you know it you don't know how in the fuck you got where you are and you don't know how to get out again. So be very aware if you're starting to feel burned out in any way and also be aware of you're heading down a slippery slope that you may not know how to get back out of it.

So the Devil Reversed speaks to thing we indulge in that aren't really for our greatest good. This can be the way we treat ourselves, the way we think, how we act under stress, corners we want to cut to try to make things easier but that actually make things harder in the end, etc. The fact that it's in Reverse tells me that you're not actually headed for a full break down but have a chance at a big breakthrough. I hate that word but I don't know what else to call it. It all sounds cheesy to me. Anyway. I think you might be in for an opportunity to face down some fears and to work through some of what might lead you to taking on more than you need to in your life. It might lead to firmer boundaries. It might lead to shifting gears. It might lead to heading in a completely different direction and I think it will but I'll get into that with 10 of Swords. I think this is something a lot of us are going to go through with this pandemic. We are all having to understand that the way we were living before isn't necessarily sustainable and all of the hard work we put in and the blood sweat and tears have amounted to... what? Everything is starting to come to a standstill and we all have to confront the ideas that we have about how we're living and what's important and we all have to draw a line with what we want our life to look like when things open up again. What will we stand for?

So, 10 of Swords - something is getting cut off and it's going to be cut off abruptly. For some people this will be getting laid off. For others it's the end of relationships. It could be a project could end. A contract could be broken. I don't know exactly what it is, but something will end. If something like this happens it's important to remember to go with the flow. Do what you need to do of course, but don't get attached to what you think things should have been because it just prolongs the discomfort. Whatever it is, it's actually of benefit to you and once it's done, it's done. The picture on this card is perfect. I don't know if you're familiar with Golden Girls, but Dorothy's husband walked out on her after decades of marriage and she was devastated. They had a chance to get back together but when it came down to it she realized that she was so much better off alone and that it had opened up so many new doors for her in her life and she knew she could never go back and it would never be the same. It's that kind of vibe. It may be shitty but it will be one of the best things to ever happen to you.

Anyway - I am not a psychic so I can't really say this is how it will all play out but given what we're going through globally it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people would get a similar reading for how their year will go. I would say in the end it will all be to your benefit even if it feels shitty along the way sometimes. But it's really all up to how you choose to approach things as they arise. I think that's the way it is for most things anyway.

Yikes. This is unnerving. Because despite this pandemic, life is really good and easy going. I mean I have stress and struggles but I feel like I'm managing through it well. The king of cups energy makes sense. That is me. I have done a lot of work to maintain my calm and to temper my very strong emotions with reason. In fact, I really feel like a pillar for those around me, holding the line and setting the tone. With everything going on right now, I felt myself slipping initially into panic mode. But I'm feeling more stable and grounded now. I have been focusing a lot about preparing for difficult economic times with current events. I don't know what could be cut off. Best case scenario, it's employment. Worse case, any sort of relationship.

Yikes. This is unnerving. Because despite this pandemic, life is really good and easy going. I mean I have stress and struggles but I feel like I'm managing through it well. The king of cups energy makes sense. That is me. I have done a lot of work to maintain my calm and to temper my very strong emotions with reason. In fact, I really feel like a pillar for those around me, holding the line and setting the tone. With everything going on right now, I felt myself slipping initially into panic mode. But I'm feeling more stable and grounded now. I have been focusing a lot about preparing for difficult economic times with current events. I don't know what could be cut off. Best case scenario, it's employment. Worse case, any sort of relationship.
I wouldn't be unnerved. I think you'll be fine BECAUSE you have that King of Cups energy. I think the thing to be conscious of is that if you're the sole pillar for everyone around you, who is going to be your pillar if things start eroding? And if you feel things eroding, are you able to offload some of that burden so that you can come back to center?

I would say that if things moved along unchecked and you weren't conscious of it, it could end up looking like a worst case scenario but if you're able to approach everything consciously and understand where you have to offload and what you have to let go of, it will be a lot easier.

I mean, we're in interesting times right now. I would try not to worry about it. You already have a solid sense of self and emotional foundation and that's more than a LOT of people can say for themselves. It can really make the difference between things feeling rocky and unstable for a while or your whole world crumbling down.

I wouldn't be unnerved. I think you'll be fine BECAUSE you have that King of Cups energy. I think the thing to be conscious of is that if you're the sole pillar for everyone around you, who is going to be your pillar if things start eroding? And if you feel things eroding, are you able to offload some of that burden so that you can come back to center?

I would say that if things moved along unchecked and you weren't conscious of it, it could end up looking like a worst case scenario but if you're able to approach everything consciously and understand where you have to offload and what you have to let go of, it will be a lot easier.

I mean, we're in interesting times right now. I would try not to worry about it. You already have a solid sense of self and emotional foundation and that's more than a LOT of people can say for themselves. It can really make the difference between things feeling rocky and unstable for a while or your whole world crumbling down.
Thank you! And thanks for reading for me. I'm totally new to tarot but it does give me a lot to think about. Because some of it really resonates.

Thank you! And thanks for reading for me. I'm totally new to tarot but it does give me a lot to think about. Because some of it really resonates.
No problem at all! From my perspective that's what Tarot is all about - reflection and awareness and things to work on.

View attachment 67327

So, 8 of Swords reversed tells me that if you have an inner critic you need to tell it to shut the fuck up. Way too many people get so caught up in what other people think about them when trying to enter relationships that they end up sabotaging themselves. No beating up on yourself. No self doubt. No self hatred. No worrying about what anyone thinks about you. Banish that shit and just trust that the right person is going to come along for you and you don't have to worry yourself sick about how someone does or doesn't feel about you. Don't waste your time worrying that a potential romantic interest is going to figure something out about you that they hate or like you have some dark secret that will turn them away, etc. It's all gotta go. Keep that in mind if you're entering the dating world. You do not need to ever feel insecure in any way.

Four of Wands Reversed is all about inner harmony and stability, reaching a personal goal, celebrating, etc. However, it can also indicate that there may be some turmoil in relationships but don't get too worked up about that. If you're able to work through misunderstandings with someone you might be getting involved with romantically then you may actually find yourself in a 9 of Cups position which is basically a "dream come true" card:

View attachment 67328

So, don't fuck yourself up mentally with any doubts or insecurities. Have the confidence to work through misunderstandings and conflict. Be willing to put in the work to build a meaningful connection. This kind of happiness is available to you as long as you don't get in your own way. 9 of Cups is a super happy card and is one of those "the stars aligned and the clouds parted and everything is amazing!" cards. So, stay positive the best that you can and trust and believe that you will find someone that's a great partner for you. Knowing this makes it easier to navigate dating and all the ups and downs that will come from that. It's usually worth it so you can find someone that you're truly compatible with.
Thank you. I don't feel particulary happy but (point taken) I'll tell myself to shut the fuck up.
(no sarcasm intended)

Thank you. I don't feel particulary happy but (point taken) I'll tell myself to shut the fuck up.
(no sarcasm intended)
It's a good opportunity to start treating yourself in the way someone who loves you will treat you and see you. Besides, a 9 of Cups is happy times. Don't rob yourself of it with any kind of negative self talk or doubt.

I'd be very interested and I'm fine that the reading will be posted publicly.

Curious how this year will go, thank you. : )
upload_2020-5-1_19-20-14.png

It looks to me like you're going to be making some big changes in your life and that you're going to have a bit of a battle with authority which will greatly enhance your self worth and independence.

With judgement your intuition is basically blaring at you to step out of whatever grave you've been digging and start making decisions for your own highest good. You're going to have some important decisions to make that could actually change your life. Try not to be swayed into staying in whatever situation is most comfortable and familiar because it will put a halt on all that you could be achieving in your life. I'm not talking about accolades or awards or whatever, but things that are important to you as a person and goals that you have for your own life over the long term. If you have dreams that you want to chase keep an eye open for those opportunities. ALWAYS DECIDE IN YOUR OWN FAVOUR.

Speaking of deciding in your own favour, you might be or might find yourself in the future dealing with a shitbag of a person in a position of authority. This situation may actually be the catalyst to making your decisions I talked about with the judgement card. It's OK to stand up to people. You have to. You do not have to be taking anyone's shit. You also have to recognize that there are some people in authoritative positions who can't see past their own opinions and who are perfectly happy to drown you out and keep you down. You do not have to deal with this. You might also have to kick your own self in the ass occasionally to make sure you are doing everything you need to for your own long term benefit. When the time comes to have to decide in your own favour you want to have a foundation in place to support you if you have to make a difficult decision in very short notice.

9 of Pentacles is signalling you that if you choose to your own advantage you will be able to enjoy the fruits of your labours. There is a lot of success available to you. Success is something that has a unique definition for each individual, but Pentacles generally deal with health and wealth and the basic needs in life. They're pretty Earthly and grounded. Some people 9 of Pentacles means overcoming a health obstacle and feeling strong and vibrant and full of life. Other people interpret as money. So I'll say take this in whatever way aligns with your values. The point being, you will be independent, all your ducks will be in a row, your hard work will pay off and making the choices that you need to will only be to your advantage. There is a lot of harmony on the horizon, but not before you deal with some messy shit. I have a feeling this is career related more than anything.

Hey SE! This is great. I got a deck of cards a few months ago and have been trying to learn and reading my own cards daily. Am doing OK with the Major Arcana and am slowly improving on the Minor Arcana. Please pull a card for me and tell me about the possibility of love in my life.
upload_2020-5-1_19-39-43.png

First I should tell you that love is always possible regardless of whatever card I pull.

As your profile says you're an INFJ, I'll take your word for it. In that case, I don't think you're the Queen of Wands but I think the person that would suit you in terms of love will have Queen of Wands energy. Could be male or female, whatever your preference, but this person is very bold, outgoing, gregarious, extremely social, charming and gets along with just about everyone. This person makes others feel confident and comfortable. They know just what to say. They make other people feel important and included. Queen of Wands type people are super creative and pretty powerful and are very shiny lol.

Outside of that, they're also very understanding of people's shadows. They're not afraid of the darker side of who people are and tend to be the kind of people you can be yourself around fully and they will not judge. They might actually find it very charming and endearing. I see this person as being a good balance - someone that is compatible and complementary. Someone who can bring you out of your shell, but someone who can learn a lot from you also.

Sounds pretty nice to me.

I'm game :)

Just curious what the next year will be like for me.
upload_2020-5-1_19-52-14.png

So two cards here about inner child stuff. I generally don't like that phrase because it comes off as a spiritual buzz word/phrase that I hate, but there you have it. interesting.

I'll start with the 8 of Wands reversed because this tells me pretty much everything is coming to a stand still. I think that's obvious with the virus and the current global climate. If you had any big plans they're probably going to be delayed and put on hold. Conversely, if you're wanting to achieve something you might be finding yourself pulled in a thousand different directions and wanting to pursue a thousand different ideas instead of focusing in on one goal and seeing it through to the end. Nothing wrong with that this year considering most things aren't going anywhere anyway. You're actually going to have an opportunity to slow down and find time for things that bring you joy and I think there's going to be a lot of nostalgia. This is where this inner child type stuff comes in.

The Sun is never a negative card but in this instance you might find yourself going through some periods of loneliness, depression, feeling left out or insignificant or find yourself wondering if you're ever going to be able to achieve the things that you want to. Those are all fine and natural things to feel under the conditions so try not to get yourself too focused on feeling that way and don't attach to the idea that things are never going to happen. The world is always in motion but right now it's probably a good time to chill out and let things flow a bit. Nothing wrong with indulging in things that make you feel happy or at peace. I think some of us can feel guilty when we're not constantly on the go but this year if the opportunity comes up to just enjoy yourself, do it and don't feel bad either.

The Nostalgia piece comes in with the Six of Cups. This can look like going back to a childhood home or town after not being there for a long time. It can look like a school reunion. It can even look like reconnecting with a friend you haven't talked to in forever and picking up where you left off and remembering all the good times you had together in the past. This could even be an ex popping up again or someone you were into in the past who suddenly comes back around again. I also think of this as being a card that describes when you think about someone and then all of a sudden they've reached out to you randomly. Synchronicity. This is also a card that signals that you might get into something that you used to really like but gave up a long time ago. As an example, I quit piano lessons 20 years ago and always regretted doing it and finally decided fuck it, I'm taking lessons again! Something like that. This is really about reconnecting with people and things that make you feel HAPPY and joyful and young and excited again.

So all in all, I think you're going to have a pretty relaxed year but that will mean when you're faced with things not going your way or things shutting down or everything coming to a standstill that you try to just flow with it and understand it's all temporary anyway.

View attachment 67401

So two cards here about inner child stuff. I generally don't like that phrase because it comes off as a spiritual buzz word/phrase that I hate, but there you have it. interesting.

I'll start with the 8 of Wands reversed because this tells me pretty much everything is coming to a stand still. I think that's obvious with the virus and the current global climate. If you had any big plans they're probably going to be delayed and put on hold. Conversely, if you're wanting to achieve something you might be finding yourself pulled in a thousand different directions and wanting to pursue a thousand different ideas instead of focusing in on one goal and seeing it through to the end. Nothing wrong with that this year considering most things aren't going anywhere anyway. You're actually going to have an opportunity to slow down and find time for things that bring you joy and I think there's going to be a lot of nostalgia. This is where this inner child type stuff comes in.

The Sun is never a negative card but in this instance you might find yourself going through some periods of loneliness, depression, feeling left out or insignificant or find yourself wondering if you're ever going to be able to achieve the things that you want to. Those are all fine and natural things to feel under the conditions so try not to get yourself too focused on feeling that way and don't attach to the idea that things are never going to happen. The world is always in motion but right now it's probably a good time to chill out and let things flow a bit. Nothing wrong with indulging in things that make you feel happy or at peace. I think some of us can feel guilty when we're not constantly on the go but this year if the opportunity comes up to just enjoy yourself, do it and don't feel bad either.

The Nostalgia piece comes in with the Six of Cups. This can look like going back to a childhood home or town after not being there for a long time. It can look like a school reunion. It can even look like reconnecting with a friend you haven't talked to in forever and picking up where you left off and remembering all the good times you had together in the past. This could even be an ex popping up again or someone you were into in the past who suddenly comes back around again. I also think of this as being a card that describes when you think about someone and then all of a sudden they've reached out to you randomly. Synchronicity. This is also a card that signals that you might get into something that you used to really like but gave up a long time ago. As an example, I quit piano lessons 20 years ago and always regretted doing it and finally decided fuck it, I'm taking lessons again! Something like that. This is really about reconnecting with people and things that make you feel HAPPY and joyful and young and excited again.

So all in all, I think you're going to have a pretty relaxed year but that will mean when you're faced with things not going your way or things shutting down or everything coming to a standstill that you try to just flow with it and understand it's all temporary anyway.

Very cool!

Thanks SE for taking the time.

I shall have to reflect on this for a while ;)

View attachment 67400

First I should tell you that love is always possible regardless of whatever card I pull.

As your profile says you're an INFJ, I'll take your word for it. In that case, I don't think you're the Queen of Wands but I think the person that would suit you in terms of love will have Queen of Wands energy. Could be male or female, whatever your preference, but this person is very bold, outgoing, gregarious, extremely social, charming and gets along with just about everyone. This person makes others feel confident and comfortable. They know just what to say. They make other people feel important and included. Queen of Wands type people are super creative and pretty powerful and are very shiny lol.

Outside of that, they're also very understanding of people's shadows. They're not afraid of the darker side of who people are and tend to be the kind of people you can be yourself around fully and they will not judge. They might actually find it very charming and endearing. I see this person as being a good balance - someone that is compatible and complementary. Someone who can bring you out of your shell, but someone who can learn a lot from you also.

Sounds pretty nice to me.

Wow! A bold and shiny extrovert? Who woulda thunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.