[PAX] - SpecialEdition Reads Tarot | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] SpecialEdition Reads Tarot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will answer every single request in the order received as I have time to do so!

Is my destiny great?
upload_2020-4-27_19-45-21.png

King of Swords Reversed

Your destiny CAN be great but you have to be careful with it. You can be powerful, intelligent, influential and great but you also run the risk of abusing power if you aren't keenly aware of where your ego is coming into play. In your quest for greatness you have to stay firm in your values and your beliefs and not be swayed by outside influences. Power usually comes at personal cost. There's always a risk of going astray, being lost, and your values being twisted up to try to get to greatness. You have to be careful not to let your values get bastardized in the pursuit of power and greatness because then it's all worthless. On your way to the top be aware of how you treat people and why you have them in your life. Be aware if someone is being used as a stepping stone. Be aware of the types of people that you have around you. Be aware of who you are and what is most important to you always. Power and influence are great, but sometimes greatness is understated and quiet. You get to choose how you want to show up in this world and what kind of legacy you want to leave.

Yes, I'm just looking to understand my path forward a bit better. Whatever you want to get into is fine, and publicly is fine :)
upload_2020-4-27_19-57-29.png

To put it plainly, I think you know where you want to go or at least have a sense of how you want to feel in your day to day life and might have some ideas about how that might look but you may be putting that on the backburner for some reason and haven't come up with a structure, schedule, method or plan in order to get to where you want to be. If you're procrastinating, feeling stuck or even feeling some resentment towards other people who are doing things that you want to do but aren't doing things to the standards that you think you would do it yourself, it's time to kind of unfuck yourself here and get a move on.

I don't actually know how you spend your time personally or what your career is like, but the Queen of Cups and the Knight of Cups suggest to me that a lot of your time and energy is spent counseling or guiding other people to be their most authentic selves. I hate that phrase but I'm tired and don't know how else to word it right now that sounds less cringe. This suggests to me that you have a natural inclination towards mentoring others and helping them get out of their own way. There are so many people in this world that have big dreams and aspirations and see themselves in a certain way (or want to) but they don't have the right people around them that hold space for them in a way that lets them express it. This is how so many dreams fall to the wayside because the encouragement isn't there. Most of us end up protecting our inner selves and our dreams from people because they aren't celebrated. I think you are probably a person who does this for other people whether it's intentional or not. I also get the sense that there is something you can be moving forward with that lets you creatively turn this into..... something. I don't know what that is. But with the Queen of Cups being a signal that you're very in tune with others (without taking on the emotional burden) and the King of Cups suggesting you are extremely in tune with yourself, I have to think that you already know where you're supposed to go and what you're supposed to be doing. The Knight of Pentacles Reversed tells me that you're not doing it lol.

So, you have a choice in your own life as we all do. What is your intuition telling you? When you clear away the emotional noise of what you want for your life and all the shit that tends to swirl around that (as it does for most of us) what is left there? When you identify that, even if it isn't full realized, you have an opportunity to start working backwards from that goal, dream, end result, etc. This is where the Knight of Pentacles comes in. The last thing you want to be doing is wasting your life seeing other people do things or have things that you know you can have for yourself and have any kind of resentment, jealousy or regrets about it. All that has to be put to the side. So ask yourself, if you really took on what you wanted to to the fullest extent and you were wildly happy and successful, what would it take to get there?

I like to visualize the end result. Let's say I want to write a book and I want to be on the best seller list. What does that mean? It means a lot of fucking people paid money for my book. How did they get it? How did it get on the selves? Who printed it? How did I get someone to print it? What would be the best publisher to get it printed and marketed? Who can interview me to give me more exposure? What agent do I need that can get me in front of a publisher? What agent is representing the book I want to write? Are they taking new projects? How far along am I in my project? What do I need to have accomplished so I can pitch an agent? What do I want to say? How am I going to say it? how many words do I need to say it? How many words do I need to write every day to get enough words to say it? What time in my day is best so that I can write the words that I need? What day of the week am I going to start? Is it in my calendar? Am I writing RIGHT NOW?

So. What creative, intuitive, interesting thing do you have that you actually want to be doing and why aren't you doing it, and if you are, are you doing it effectively and putting your all into it? It's not a question of what your path is. It's a question of whether or not you are consciously or subconsciously putting barriers in your own way to doing what you want to be doing. Small steps are better than no steps but diving in is better than shivering on the edge of a cliff.

Don't know if any of this resonates. Maybe it's a massive disappointment!

Pull a card for my summer

:<3:
upload_2020-4-27_20-36-18.png

So, basically lots of thinking lol. My suspicion is that you have a ton of creative ideas and a ton of different paths that you could take and that your mind is likely going to be overrun by a lot of different possibilities and scenarios. My guess is that you have a sense of where you're going. What I mean by that is that you likely have a direction that you want to go and that you're very curious about but you either haven't put anything into place to see it through to the end, OR the way you thought things were going to go hasn't come to fruition so it's on the backburner. Situations like whatever this is can cause a lot of restlessness and you can have all sorts of ideas, plans and dreams popping up trying to drown out what you wanted to do or where you wanted to go, but you will keep circling back around to whatever that thing is. I don't know if this is a creative project, I don't know if this is a relationship or a friendship, I don't know if this is career. I think you probably know what it is, if any of this resonates with you.

Ace of Swords Reversed tells me it's time to cut through the bullshit. It could be playing out in a couple of ways. Are you finding yourself attached to something that actually doesn't serve any purpose for you anymore because you feel obligated to see it through? OR, do you know you need to see something through but you've already invested so much in seeing it one way that you are avoiding tearing it all down and trying to approach it again with a fresh perspective? In either case, it seems like some of the judgement might be clouded and it's time to clear some of that way and meditate on what's really going on. There's something that you'll find will be sticking in your brain that needs resolution one way or another. Being in this pandemic and in a state of emergency is a great opportunity to think... a lot lol. Sometimes thinking a little less is better. I generally hate suggesting meditation because it just sounds so.... I don't know. I think you know what I mean. But I think in this case taking some time with what's going on is going to be of benefit to you.

Page of Wands is what makes me lean towards some kind of calling that keeps coming up for you that isn't fully explored. You might have something you want to take a shot at but you have so many ideas about it that you haven't actually firmly planted anything in reality and brought it into the physical realm. That could mean something for you, or it couldn't. If you have a lot running around in your head it might be helpful to write down every idea or every scenario on paper and actually filter through it to cut down on the noise and see what your intuition is telling you and where your creativity actually wants to take you. Ideas are nice (and some ideas are scary) but at the end of the day they're just ideas.

Seems like you have something to work through this summer and a lot of it is going on in your head and it seems like it might be fighting with your intuition and your heart. It might not be all that dramatic. For all I know it could be trying to come up with a plot twist in a story you're writing.

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-27_20-26-50.png
    upload_2020-4-27_20-26-50.png
    1 MB · Views: 1
Awesome readings, S. :)

Just curious: what deck are you using? Have you started a collection yet?
This is the Golden Girls deck I bought from Indigo online.

I do have a little collection that I've started. Lately I've been buying kickstarter decks - I like the idea of an individual designing their own deck and putting into the world as opposed to a massive publisher. I only started collecting decks back in December or so. I just keep my eye out for ones that have artwork that really catch my eye.

View attachment 67134

So, basically lots of thinking lol. My suspicion is that you have a ton of creative ideas and a ton of different paths that you could take and that your mind is likely going to be overrun by a lot of different possibilities and scenarios. My guess is that you have a sense of where you're going. What I mean by that is that you likely have a direction that you want to go and that you're very curious about but you either haven't put anything into place to see it through to the end, OR the way you thought things were going to go hasn't come to fruition so it's on the backburner. Situations like whatever this is can cause a lot of restlessness and you can have all sorts of ideas, plans and dreams popping up trying to drown out what you wanted to do or where you wanted to go, but you will keep circling back around to whatever that thing is. I don't know if this is a creative project, I don't know if this is a relationship or a friendship, I don't know if this is career. I think you probably know what it is, if any of this resonates with you.

Ace of Swords Reversed tells me it's time to cut through the bullshit. It could be playing out in a couple of ways. Are you finding yourself attached to something that actually doesn't serve any purpose for you anymore because you feel obligated to see it through? OR, do you know you need to see something through but you've already invested so much in seeing it one way that you are avoiding tearing it all down and trying to approach it again with a fresh perspective? In either case, it seems like some of the judgement might be clouded and it's time to clear some of that way and meditate on what's really going on. There's something that you'll find will be sticking in your brain that needs resolution one way or another. Being in this pandemic and in a state of emergency is a great opportunity to think... a lot lol. Sometimes thinking a little less is better. I generally hate suggesting meditation because it just sounds so.... I don't know. I think you know what I mean. But I think in this case taking some time with what's going on is going to be of benefit to you.

Page of Wands is what makes me lean towards some kind of calling that keeps coming up for you that isn't fully explored. You might have something you want to take a shot at but you have so many ideas about it that you haven't actually firmly planted anything in reality and brought it into the physical realm. That could mean something for you, or it couldn't. If you have a lot running around in your head it might be helpful to write down every idea or every scenario on paper and actually filter through it to cut down on the noise and see what your intuition is telling you and where your creativity actually wants to take you. Ideas are nice (and some ideas are scary) but at the end of the day they're just ideas.

Seems like you have something to work through this summer and a lot of it is going on in your head and it seems like it might be fighting with your intuition and your heart. It might not be all that dramatic. For all I know it could be trying to come up with a plot twist in a story you're writing.

I read this and started laughing. This is definitely where I am now too.

I might just have to barf things on a page instead of letting things rattle around in my brain. It always makes more sense to me that way.

Thank you <3

just life direction in general
upload_2020-4-27_20-59-28.png

Well, you've got some choices to make. The Ace of Pentacles tells me that there's an opportunity for some new beginnings in your life and the Two of Swords tells me you might have some blinders on and are trying to weigh your options but can't decide whether or not you're going to go all in, or you're going to go all out. The direction you choose actually doesn't matter because the potential for some new wealth is there for you. I don't mean that necessarily in a financial sense either. Pentacles are pretty grounded and deal with material stuff like our homes, our health, our money, our survival, whether or not we feel we're thriving and living to our best potential, etc.

Here's what I'll say about this. Sometimes the hardest thing we have to do in life is simply decide on something and go with it. If you want to get into a new venture but you can't choose because the pros and cons are equal, decide anyway. If you know you want to take care of your health and fitness but can't choose what type of exercise or what type of food to eat or whatever it is, just choose something and go with it and you'll see some results. If you don't know if you should buy something or move or do anything related to your home because you can't see th outcome, make a choice about what feels best for you and allow yourself to make it through. These examples don't have to actually reflect your current situation but I think you'll understand that point that I'm making anyway.

The thing I like about the Ace of Pentacles is that it lets you know that something new is on your horizon but it also lets you know that it's up to you to go after it and it's up to you to MAINTAIN it. I think that's the piece a lot of people miss when they achieve something - maintaining our success and our comfort can sometimes be much harder than the journey to obtaining it. Pair that with the Two of Swords, all this woman has to do is choose which sword to hold onto and she can use the other hand to take off the blindfold and see everything that's there for her. The swords are the same. They are balanced. No one decision is better than the other. That's why it's so hard to simply just choose. You don't want to miss out on opportunities in your life because of analysis paralysis.

So, I can't tell you what direction to go in because I'm not a psychic and can't tell the future, but what I can say if these cards mean anything at all is that you know you have some options you can exercise in your life and it's possible in some ways you've felt a little stagnant because you haven't chosen to go one way or the other. What I'd like to believe in these cards is that whatever you decide, it's going to be fine either way and you don't have to worry too much about it. at the end of the day. You just have to commit!

I read this and started laughing. This is definitely where I am now too.

I might just have to barf things on a page instead of letting things rattle around in my brain. It always makes more sense to me that way.

Thank you <3
I'm the same way. I have to either talk it out without interruption or write it all down stream of consciousness style and see what's actually there. I hate doing it but once I get started it's crazy how much actually comes out that I didn't even realize needed to be processed!

Some music to help you get the right vibe:

It also doubles as a thank you for doing this

(Damn, it's making me watch an episode of this show again. lol. It was such a gem)

View attachment 67135

Well, you've got some choices to make. The Ace of Pentacles tells me that there's an opportunity for some new beginnings in your life and the Two of Swords tells me you might have some blinders on and are trying to weigh your options but can't decide whether or not you're going to go all in, or you're going to go all out. The direction you choose actually doesn't matter because the potential for some new wealth is there for you. I don't mean that necessarily in a financial sense either. Pentacles are pretty grounded and deal with material stuff like our homes, our health, our money, our survival, whether or not we feel we're thriving and living to our best potential, etc.

Here's what I'll say about this. Sometimes the hardest thing we have to do in life is simply decide on something and go with it. If you want to get into a new venture but you can't choose because the pros and cons are equal, decide anyway. If you know you want to take care of your health and fitness but can't choose what type of exercise or what type of food to eat or whatever it is, just choose something and go with it and you'll see some results. If you don't know if you should buy something or move or do anything related to your home because you can't see th outcome, make a choice about what feels best for you and allow yourself to make it through. These examples don't have to actually reflect your current situation but I think you'll understand that point that I'm making anyway.

The thing I like about the Ace of Pentacles is that it lets you know that something new is on your horizon but it also lets you know that it's up to you to go after it and it's up to you to MAINTAIN it. I think that's the piece a lot of people miss when they achieve something - maintaining our success and our comfort can sometimes be much harder than the journey to obtaining it. Pair that with the Two of Swords, all this woman has to do is choose which sword to hold onto and she can use the other hand to take off the blindfold and see everything that's there for her. The swords are the same. They are balanced. No one decision is better than the other. That's why it's so hard to simply just choose. You don't want to miss out on opportunities in your life because of analysis paralysis.

So, I can't tell you what direction to go in because I'm not a psychic and can't tell the future, but what I can say if these cards mean anything at all is that you know you have some options you can exercise in your life and it's possible in some ways you've felt a little stagnant because you haven't chosen to go one way or the other. What I'd like to believe in these cards is that whatever you decide, it's going to be fine either way and you don't have to worry too much about it. at the end of the day. You just have to commit!
that is more spot on in my life than you can imagine and gives me tremendous food for thought. I will need to reflect on this for awhile, thank you so much. .

Some music to help you get the right vibe:

It also doubles as a thank you for doing this

(Damn, it's making me watch an episode of this show again. lol. It was such a gem)
I just got all the seasons of this today from my boyfriend. I started playing it in the background while I work. I just love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.