[PAX] - SpecialEdition Reads Tarot | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] SpecialEdition Reads Tarot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just see what you pull out.
upload_2020-4-27_21-51-33.png

Queen of Swords, Knight of Swords... lol. You are sharp.
So, because I don't have any context to work on I'm just going to say what comes to mind. I feel that the Queen of Swords is your general personality and the Knight of Swords is something to be aware of in the way you approach something in the near future. The Queen to me says "I hear everything you are saying and have no judgements against you, however I am going to gently take this sword and cut through all the bullshit here." The Queen of Swords gives no fucks about the general fluff and noise of what people are saying or doing and for the most part is able to see through to people's intentions and what's at the heart of the matter. There's no impatience or judgement about it. It's just having the intellectual ability to assess what's real and what isn't and move on. The Queen of Swords is perceptive and to the point. She has firm boundaries. She is independent. She is resilient. She is rational and reasonable. She can be intimidating but not intentionally. There is a soft side but that's generally reserved for an inner circle.

Keeping that in mind, The Knight of Swords tends to be the more rash version of the Queen. Still highly intellectual. Super ambitious. Very driven, action oriented and ready to take something on. If there's something you want there is value in being very assertive in going after it. The Queen is really well tempered but sometimes we need the Knight energy to get shit moving. Knights tend to be a little more.... wild I'll say. Sometimes Knights will dive right in to something without even thinking about the consequences. I would say that sometimes deeply intellect driven people can forget to engage with their spontaneity and fighting spirit and that's often something that's needed to take things to the next level. I don't mean taking it a half step up. I mean scaling to the top of the mountain. That could be career. It could be something else. Being in touch with our ambitions and willing to throw a bit of caution to the win and putting our foot down and saying "this is what I want and this is what I'm willing to do to get it" is extremely valuable. You might find yourself in a situation where you have to cut every obstacle down in your path. I think with a natural Queen of Swords vibe you won't really run the risk of burning the whole village down just to get to the other side when there's a perfectly good road. But you might set a few fires. Just try to keep it to like... an abandoned lot or something lol.

If any of this resonates and you want anything further let me know.

I think I am too tired to be effective at and more readings tonight. I might have to come back and rephrase some shit that I wrote. I see a lot of spelling and grammatical errors I made and a lot of repeating myself lol. I'll clean some of that up when I am less tired.

I will complete more readings tomorrow!

View attachment 67138

Queen of Swords, Knight of Swords... lol. You are sharp.
So, because I don't have any context to work on I'm just going to say what comes to mind. I feel that the Queen of Swords is your general personality and the Knight of Swords is something to be aware of in the way you approach something in the near future. The Queen to me says "I hear everything you are saying and have no judgements against you, however I am going to gently take this sword and cut through all the bullshit here." The Queen of Swords gives no fucks about the general fluff and noise of what people are saying or doing and for the most part is able to see through to people's intentions and what's at the heart of the matter. There's no impatience or judgement about it. It's just having the intellectual ability to assess what's real and what isn't and move on. The Queen of Swords is perceptive and to the point. She has firm boundaries. She is independent. She is resilient. She is rational and reasonable. She can be intimidating but not intentionally. There is a soft side but that's generally reserved for an inner circle.

Keeping that in mind, The Knight of Swords tends to be the more rash version of the Queen. Still highly intellectual. Super ambitious. Very driven, action oriented and ready to take something on. If there's something you want there is value in being very assertive in going after it. The Queen is really well tempered but sometimes we need the Knight energy to get shit moving. Knights tend to be a little more.... wild I'll say. Sometimes Knights will dive right in to something without even thinking about the consequences. I would say that sometimes deeply intellect driven people can forget to engage with their spontaneity and fighting spirit and that's often something that's needed to take things to the next level. I don't mean taking it a half step up. I mean scaling to the top of the mountain. That could be career. It could be something else. Being in touch with our ambitions and willing to throw a bit of caution to the win and putting our foot down and saying "this is what I want and this is what I'm willing to do to get it" is extremely valuable. You might find yourself in a situation where you have to cut every obstacle down in your path. I think with a natural Queen of Swords vibe you won't really run the risk of burning the whole village down just to get to the other side when there's a perfectly good road. But you might set a few fires. Just try to keep it to like... an abandoned lot or something lol.

If any of this resonates and you want anything further let me know.

Thank you SE, for taking the time.
I was thinking of providing some context, and I might in the following days. I'm too drained to engage with this meaningfuly at the moment.

Thank you SE, for taking the time.
I was thinking of providing some context, and I might in the following days. I'm too drained to engage with this meaningfuly at the moment.
No problem at all. If I had context it could completely change everything as well. Court cards to me tend to be personality cards so it's hard to say what's going on. I could type up all the different scenarios but I think that would be a bit much lol. No rush. Even if you want to come back later and ask for something specific or a new reading altogether. This is good practice for me!

Exciting. Thank you in advance.
One card. :)
My question is, In what direction is the relationship with Mr. What headed in the next month?
upload_2020-4-29_18-3-12.png

King of Cups, from my perspective, is about being able to navigate strong emotions and curveballs with a level head and an open heart. The King of Cups energy is able to hold firm boundaries while navigating relationships of all kinds while creating stronger bonds regardless of what circumstances arise in life. I don't think it would be outrageous to say there may be some fluctuations coming up over the next month with what we are all going through together globally. This tends to affect different people in different ways and it can make people react more strongly or even out of character about things they'd normally be collected about. I would say that if anything comes up with this person you have the ability to approach it with patience and understanding so you can come out the other side in a peaceful and measured way. I would say if there's any kind of turbulence you can stay the course. You have the emotional maturity to roll with the tide and not let it get in the way of what you want and see for yourself. It's something to keep in mind if something comes out of left field or is confusing. Whatever that thing is or may be is temporary and don't be surprised if it arises in you as well. As long as you can return back to center it will smooth out.

Will I enjoy my birthday weekend?
upload_2020-4-29_18-13-11.png

Well, whether or not you enjoy it is entirely up to you. Depending on your attitude about it and your approach, you could choose to enjoy it to the best that you can under whatever conditions, or you could choose to see whatever negativity you want and spoil it for yourself. I mean, the 7 of Cups is pretty straight forward - there are many ways it could go and you don't necessarily know what the outcome is going to be but every person has the ability to choose their attitude. If you set the intention to enjoy it and don't get caught up in any expectations about it, your time will be just fine. This card basically says take your pick.

If you have time and not too many requests, I'd be interested. How about a 5 card spread? Or is that a big undertaking? Maybe a spread of how the rest of the year will go?
It could be public.
I'll have to come back to this to do 5 cards as it'll take me a while to type everything up but I will do it.

I'd be interested .. fine with public .. whatever you think I need to know about :)
upload_2020-4-29_18-25-19.png

Generally speaking I hate telling people to be gentle with themselves because at the end of the day, what does that really mean anyway? Letting yourself off the hook? Patting yourself on the back? Burying your head in the sand? Being patient to the point of procrastination? I don't think that's ever clearly defined. Here I'll say that Justice Reversed is about being kind and compassion to yourself but in a way that produces results. On the surface this card doesn't seem to relate at all to Six of Pentacles, but when you consider that the Six of Pentacles is all about the scales of life (sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down) you can see that in the scales in the Justice card as well.

So, what does this mean? I don't know. It will be up for your interpretation as I have no context to work with. If you are in a situation where you're feeling like something is burning in the back of your mind that needs to be dealt with, it's time to deal with it. That could be anything from making a social misstep and hurting someone's feelings, a mistake at work that you COULD let slide but that you need to take responsibility for, a big decision that could impact other people that you might have your own personal biased feelings towards, etc. Justice is saying be honest with yourself about where you're at and what you need to do and then do something about it. This could also show up a little bit as Imposter Syndrome where logically you know you're doing your best to do what you need to do but you had an off day or something stupid came up and it creates that worry that someone is going to "find you out." This is where the self compassion comes in. We are all fuck ups and it's not a bit deal unless it is. If it is, then you know it and you probably know exactly what to do to remedy the situation. Who knows if this applies to your life right now.

On top of this, the Six of Pentacles also says don't be hard on yourself if you have to ask for help, if you have to be vulnerable, if you feel like you can't or shouldn't do something alone. Basically, don't be a martyr because it doesn't mean anything to burn your own self into the ground when you could simply ask for some guidance, assistance or whatever and actually get through things a little easier. Conversely you might find yourself in a position where someone is coming to you for assistance. It's not bad to lend a helping hand where you can but also have some boundaries about that as well. No one needs to be a martyr and they also don't need to be a doormat getting mud wiped all over them all the time.

Basically, this is all about being honest with yourself, what you're doing, what you have done, what your motivations are and what you CAN do. Fairly general but I think it's a lesson most of us need to learn.

I'd be interested. Will be interesting to compare your results with some others I have.

What project should I work on over the next few months?

When will life settle down fully?
upload_2020-4-29_18-41-32.png

Well, interesting that I have two cards here that have a similar vibe to them.

In regards to the project, we have the 9 of Wands. Is there a project that you started that got kind of fucked up and put to the side because it just doesn't seem to be going anywhere? Alternatively, is there a project that you've really wanted to be doing but you haven't been able to get to it because life has been coming at you like a battering ram? It's going to be one of those. 9 of Wands suggests that either one project got left behind but you were on the verge of figuring out how to make it work (but didn't know it at the time) OR you already know what you want to do but may not feel like you have things in your life in a place where you can take it on the way that you want to. Either option is fine. My suggestion would be to either finish what you already started or take on the one that speaks to you the most. 9 of Wands is pretty much saying listen, shit is hard and life is hard and it can fuck you up but if you're willing to take a last stand on this thing you can pull it off. We always need to know when it's time to give something up, but we also need to know when it's time to make our last stand and make it count.

In terms of timing and things settling down, I don't know. I can't predict the future. Some people suggest that in terms of timing Swords are pretty swift and things can start to happen in a matter of weeks. Some would even say a 5 of Swords would be 5 weeks but I don't know if that has any validity. What I can tell you about the 5 of Swords Reversed is that it's a resolution card. This is a card about being able to move on past conflict, to overcome difficult times, to ease tensions, to get grounded back in yourself and reacquainted with what you want for your life and it also reminds you to create winning situations for yourself. Depending on the circumstances the change may not be grand.... initially. But it starts with your general attitude and perception of what your current life is and the opportunities you can generate for yourself or seek out based on where you currently are so that you can take steps to where you want to be. This is a card of forgiveness and moving forward. Take from that what you will. I don't know anything about your circumstances to speculate on what this means for you so all I can say is soon, maybe and positive changes can happen sooner than you think based on your perspective and what you open your mind to.

Status
Not open for further replies.