Some member's odd habit of posting right wing propaganda and his nonstop cultivation of it. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Some member's odd habit of posting right wing propaganda and his nonstop cultivation of it.

These "people" running for president have no interest in helping humanity. It doesn't matter who is president.
If I were President, I would do good things for the sake of proving you wrong and no other reason than that.

thank you for thinking of me twice

Reactions: Stu
You would never become president with that attitude
youknownothing-jpg.39721

I think it is high time that we carefully delineate all the crimes that Hillary is accused of. But to be faif we should all list them from our memory and not look them up.
First up I would have to say is the accusation that she did something illegal when she was staffer during the congressional impeachment investigation of Richard M Nixon, who was impeached for obstruction of justice. She must have been part of a conspiracy to bring him down.
any one else @Skarekrow @James @Milktoast Bandit @acd @Free @Icedream @dogman6126 @Icedream @Peppermint @Eventhorizon @ruji @Sandie33 @Reason With Logic Filling @Chickensoup @Pin @Disguised ?

That's a tricky one @Stu

Firstly we should be using "enhanced interrogation" techniques. Then we'd only need to decide what we want her to confess to, before we begin.

Secondly, why all the namby pamby talk of jail time, when we should be going straight to execution ? This would save tax payers money, and if televised, restore Americas reputation for fairness globally.

It's this kind of Snowflake attitude, that has put a pinko liberal like Trump in The White House. ;)

She had Vince Foster killed (or more likely she killed him herself)

I think it is high time that we carefully delineate all the crimes that Hillary is accused of. But to be faif we should all list them from our memory and not look them up.
First up I would have to say is the accusation that she did something illegal when she was staffer during the congressional impeachment investigation of Richard M Nixon, who was impeached for obstruction of justice. She must have been part of a conspiracy to bring him down.
any one else @Skarekrow @James @Milktoast Bandit @acd @Free @Icedream @dogman6126 @Icedream @Peppermint @Eventhorizon @ruji @Sandie33 @Reason With Logic Filling @Chickensoup @Pin @Disguised ?
Go for it. I personally think at this point why waste time on all that? Why not go right to what she is unquestionably guilty of and ask why shes not in jail for it when it's a hundred times worse than what other people are in jail for.

Last edited:
I believe that the election of Mr. Trump was a wake-up call for the Democratic establishment to get less corporate and more populist.
I dont believe that at all. Trump won because the alternative was Hillary.

Biden would have been an interesting candidate though, if it was him against Trump it would have been a contest between an affable moron and a belligerent moron. Would have been worth it just to enjoy the debates.
Crazy Joe? Deadly interesting.

Reactions: Reason
These "people" running for president have no interest in helping humanity. It doesn't matter who is president.
It all matters whether you choose to see it or not. I'm not suggesting people should vote for a savior, but for someone who at least isn't a moron and won't leave us in worse shape after their term.

Last edited: