Some member's odd habit of posting right wing propaganda and his nonstop cultivation of it. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Some member's odd habit of posting right wing propaganda and his nonstop cultivation of it.

actually, I agree. don't get me involved in this

Can we all just not be assholes today?

IT'S CHRISTMAS DAMMIT! WHY CAN'T WE HAVE NICE THINGS?! WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??!

*rocks back and forth in corner with a glass of wine*
stop pushing your christian centric agenda on us heathens, its only the 16th

She slut shamed all of Bill's paramours

upload_2017-12-16_8-41-48.png
Hillary is leaving a permanent mark on Pete Davidson — the “Saturday Night Live” cast member just debuted a new tattoo of the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee.

Not really, since all of these policies will effect people's lives, Mr. "Too cool to care." :tonguewink: People not voting or not giving a damn about politics is what got us Trump.
I believe that the election of Mr. Trump was a wake-up call for the Democratic establishment to get less corporate and more populist.

I believe they'd have shown up for Bernie.
I agree, even though I can't actually prove it. Joe Biden also made a mistake not running.
Either way it sounds like speculation
Well the Democrats never turn out like they should.

Reactions: Wyote and acd
Are you saying that people who care, vote for Trump, and those who don't would have voted for Hilary?
A lot of people didn't vote at all. Maybe for not caring; thinking their vote doesn't count or maybe because both options were awful and they couldn't stomach either choice. But one choice was the lesser of two evils. He lost the popular vote but won a few swing states by only a slim margin.

Last edited:

*snuggles stu*

I just like alcohol and fairylights. Does that make me a heathen?

A lot of people didn't vote at all. Maybe for not caring; thinking their vote doesn't count or maybe because both options were awful and they couldn't stomach either choice. But one choice was the lesser of two evils. He lost the popular vote and a few swing states by only a slim margin.
These "people" running for president have no interest in helping humanity. It doesn't matter who is president.

I agree, even though I can't actually prove it. Joe Biden also made a mistake not running.
Mr. Biden, while more popular than Ms. Clinton, is still unfortunately accountable to the same monied interests. It's hard to predict what would happen had Mr. Biden won the primary.

All I dare add to this discussion is this...

Can we all just not be assholes today?

IT'S CHRISTMAS DAMMIT! WHY CAN'T WE HAVE NICE THINGS?! WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??!

*rocks back and forth in corner with a glass of wine*

Happy Winter Solstice and whatever holiday you're celebrating!

Love to you all.

I don't have the fortitude to contribute anything worthwhile at the moment, but thank you for thinking of me, @Stu. :)