Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and play a Shaman

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Yes, and play a Warrior

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Yes, and play a Warlock

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
I never played much EQ, but I did get into Neverwinter Nights.

If you want! Life's a game anyways. Why not throw out the $15 for a monthly play and see if you like it! Can't hurt.

As far as character selection goes, it has to appeal to your STYLE of play. In theory, I'd love to play a warlock. I loved playing a necromancer in Diablo 2, the curses and the minions - sitting back on the sidelines and letting the war in front of me work itself out while the enemies iron maidened themselves to death! However, I HATED playing a warlock. I hate the individual curses, I hate having pets, I hate the feel of the class.

In WoW, I found that my favorite class to play is a Druid Healer. The dynamic heal-over-times and the instant casts and the flurry of green numbers splurting from all the people is just so fun to me for some reason.

I loved playing a Protection Paladin back when I could solo a shitload of mobs with no real problem. Those days are gone though! I had to convert to a shockadin, which is so silly that it's awesome and it does pretty damn good DPS at 55 (its current level). Plus, there's nothing more amusing to me when I'm doing competative DPS in a random dungeon and the other players go "Holy DPS wtf lol!!"

HOLY LIGHT JUDGEMENT EXORCISM EXORCISM EXORCISM EXORCISM x 100 :DDDDDD

If you DO roll a healer, make sure to get Healbot. It makes life SO much easier.

:mhula:

Reactions: Chamomile
As an addendum, I hear that hunters are crazy overpowered right now.

:m090:

/raises geek flag

Alright... I vote Shammy :p I <3 mine, though in Wrath I maxed every class except rogue. I was originally resto, but as you can see from the vagina comment, it didn't stick. I switched to enhance/ele. The ele damage in wrath was pretty awesome so I raided as that (plus my raid group lacked a ToW). I loved my druid (cat/tree) too and I max leveled two of them. Hunter gets exceptionally boring to me. I deactivated my account a few months ago for money reasons, plus I hadn't raided in a while and didn't find much challenge in Cata. I think as long as you can balance the time and energy you put into it, you'll be fine. Everyone does things for entertainment, and considering the amount of entertainment you can get for $15 in a month, its a pretty decent deal. I started playing WoW with my ex-boyfriend so I know what a good way it is to keep in touch with real life friends. But yeah, shammy shammy shammy! Though I was horde side, I think the dwarves are still pretty cute (Plus those totems are bad ass looking). The goblins are better IMO, but ally always seems to get screwed in that respect :( But when I switched from troll to goblin I keep body aggro-ing crap because I was so tiny and thought I was a lot farther away than I was lol. Something to watch out for!

/lowers geek flag >.>

Always play mage. In any game anywhere. Even if you LARP. @kucala

I loved playing a Protection Paladin back when I could solo a shitload of mobs with no real problem.
You still can at 85. Prot Paladin at 85 is the most efficient solo spec I find.

As an addendum, I hear that hunters are crazy overpowered right now.
So were warriors and feral druids before they got nerfed. Never roll a class based on its current overpoweredness!

Anyways, mages suck leveling alone, it's better to have a group with them.
Mages are more for PvP than for dungeon fun. It's boring playing dps only. Most dungeon fun are druids and paladins because they can fulfill all roles.

But you like healing? I never understood the point of wanting to be a healer. Where is the fun in that? They pretty much just stand there and don't do any of the fighting lol. A lot of female players like doing it for some reason.
It is challenging to keep an entire group up (unless you're sub 85 and your tank is not pulling aggressively). In PvP, healing is very strategic. Most of the challenge is getting the heal off in the first place.

Also, I find that sub 85 holy paladin is the best dungeon spec. I was putting out top damage with exorcisms while keeping the entire group max health.

Bleh I hate healing (especially VH at the beginning. oom oom oom). They always tried to make me heal just because I'm a chick. We had many long talks about my right to DPS regardless of my vagina. So that should TOTALLY be in your sig :p
Girls always heal. It is gospel truth. Offspec tanking is acceptable too.

Reactions: Jill Hives
Better at multitasking.

I had an 80 paladin but I never got past Void Reaver... >_>

Oh no we don't! Not those of us that are actually good :p Beating the egotistical nerds at DPS just is way too much fun not to do it. You can just feel their epeens shrinking and withering away. Mmmm.

Yeah, I think if you wann a play wow you should play wow.

But, you're on the wrong side.
You need to faction change. Then you'll be alright.

FOR THE HORDE. Lok'tar ogar!

lol u gaiz

south-park-wow-01.jpg

hardcore-gamer-loser-vigin-virginity-nerd-gaming-gamer-demotivational-poster-1234151474.jpg

lol u gaiz

south-park-wow-01.jpg

Haha. That episode is hilarious. I watched a show on mmo it talked mainly about WoW, and a lot of serious gamers talk only about the game all day. And some look like that guy. They basically live for the game. Muwhaha. :D

Dum Dum Dum Dum:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT0-OL_71yU"]YouTube - ‪south park - world of warcraft fatguy‬&rlm;[/ame]

May not look like much, well not at least imo, maybe some of you think he's sexy, I don't know, but he'll totally pwn your as* in WoW. Lolz.

I have heard of WoW (although never played it) :)
@donkeybals;
Just jabbing at you gamers:mhula:

Hey, don't mess with us.:m031:

:D

Oh and BTW didn't you just sign up to play mafia wars with everyone? You'll need these:

versace_eyewear.jpg

Nah, designer glasses could be considered cool by some. How bout THESE:

Portrait-goofy-young-boy-wearing.jpg

Muw ah ah ah. :thumb:

An old friend of mine actually met his wife playing WoW. They totally buck all the stereotypes too. He's a doctor and a military captain. She's in dental school.

When musing over it, the rest of us were like, "Wow." Pun intended.

Well... I don't play WoW and I don't know very much about it but it seems like it would be a lot of fun. I say if you're debating it and you have lots of friends to play with then you should do it. I couldn't advise what class you could play. I'm sure others are much more adept at such things.

Well... I don't play WoW and I don't know very much about it but it seems like it would be a lot of fun. I say if you're debating it and you have lots of friends to play with then you should do it. I couldn't advise what class you could play. I'm sure others are much more adept at such things.

/cast [target=sandra_b] polymorph

Lol u sheeped bro
Polymorph_Clone.jpg

[MENTION=3454]DrShephard[/MENTION]

My main was a Resto Druid.

80 Resto Druid
80 Prot War
80 Hunter
80 Rogue
70 Shaman
70 Pally

I stopped playing after my account got hacked, even though I got it back in the end, I just didn't see the point in playing anymore.