Shocking mug shots reveal toll of drug abuse | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Shocking mug shots reveal toll of drug abuse

Desoxyn is the prescribed version of methamphetamine.

Yes, I mentioned that earlier, in the second post in the thread.

The differences between the various derivatives is generally how tightly it binds to the receptor most other things you say are either identical or similar.

If it wasn’t clear, I was responding to NiennaLadyOfTears, and the context was treatment of ADHD.

In terms of base chemistry, yes, they are not all that different. That said, in the treatment of ADHD, one typically does not smoke the meds over foil, or use in excess of 100mg in 24 hours’ time.

cheers,
Ian

Where I live people always choose crack instead.

I would only agree to this slightly as most people who smoke the mary j are either satisfied with it enough to stick with it or say "never again".

If you were to select 100 people randomly and make them smoke pot, i doubt a large amount would like it.

I've tried it a few times, didn't like it made me a little light headed but it hurt my throat. Most people I know that smoke it are like completely obsessed with it though, it's ridiculous.

I've tried it a few times, didn't like it made me a little light headed but it hurt my throat. Most people I know that smoke it are like completely obsessed with it though, it's ridiculous.

I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with it, but it is awesome. It never made me want to try meth though lol, and all other substances I've tried came before smoking MJ.

I watched National Geographic's "The World's Most Dangerous Drug" a few months ago. It was sad.

I watched National Geographic's "The World's Most Dangerous Drug" a few months ago. It was sad.

I just watched that the other day. I found it sad for two reasons:

1. the suffering of the users, and those affected by the consequences of the choices made by the users
  2. it had to be one of the poorest National Geographic documentaries I have ever seen

cheers,
Ian