Scarred you for Life Children Songs, Books, Media... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Scarred you for Life Children Songs, Books, Media...

Seriously, who ever came up with making IT into a movie should be beaten badly. They raped my childhood.

Nothing more creepy than a mad clown if you ask me. :m035: Who ever invented clowns and thought it would be a great way to entertain little children deserves a slap in the face. I think I would walk in a big bow around them even if I saw one now.

Nothing more creepy than a mad clown if you ask me. :m035: Who ever invented clowns and thought it would be a great way to entertain little children deserves a slap in the face. I think I would walk in a big bow around them even if I saw one now.

Urgh, the bit where he grabs that kid from under that drainage thing, at the beginning. I mean, wtf? I they trying to destroy people's minds?

Urgh, the bit where he grabs that kid from under that drainage thing, at the beginning. I mean, wtf? I they trying to destroy people's minds?

Oh no.. I forgot about that scene! I always think about the very beginning when he is just standing there..behind those sheets... I never fully recovered from that. My God, I don't want to bring this all up again!!:m169:

Oh no.. I forgot about that scene! I always think about the very beginning when he is just standing there..behind those sheets... I never fully recovered from that. My God, I don't want to bring this all up again!!:m169:

Sorry, I shall speak no more of such evil. The whole thing got laughable when it turns out he's just a giant, badly stop-motion-animated...ant. Yeah NOT GETTING ANY SLEEP TONIGHT.

Yeah the end is ridiculous. It spoils the whole film, but it doesn't make the creepy scenes less scary.

Yeah NOT GETTING ANY SLEEP TONIGHT.

Yeah, thank you very much :hurt:

Last edited:
How did we get to this?

I really don't know.. Back to the children's books!

Huh? Oh yes, uhh... (actually reads the thread for the first time)

...Thomas the tank engine. A train with a face? Jesus.

Wait, was the Cinderella thing a joke?

Tim Burton, 'nuff said.

But i grew up to love him to bits :D

Ren and Stimpy- Disgusting, disturbing, and they played the same exact episode over and over for a marathon once.
Animaniacs- I wasn't ADD enough to appreciate this show. It did for me as a child what all childish cartoons do for me now, which is drive me insane. This was true even as a four year old when I caught the end of it waiting for Power Rangers.

I think Rocko's Modern Life also did some damage. I remember at one point one of the character's heads got stuck in a blender and made him "ugly".

The old cartoons were weird as well because they were made by people on drugs, but I didn't watch much of them.

Ren and Stimpy
Rocko's Modern Life
Aah! Real Monsters
Wizard of Oz
and The Rock...at least I think that's what it was. I came out of bed late one night because I couldn't sleep and ended up watching this part where these soldiers got stuck in a room with this gas that started melting off their faces and stuff...yeah...>_>

Ren and Stimpy- Disgusting, disturbing, and they played the same exact episode over and over for a marathon once.

I was watching an episode of that on tv around 3 or 4 in the morning, stuff is just so funny...but it still really gross. I love shows like that though.

IT never scarred me, but I only got a glimpse of the bleeding picturebook scene, so who knows. I watched it again when I was older and while I don't find clowns funny at all, Tim Curry does a good job of it when he's not trying to eat you.

Fantasia(The old one) - Dear lord, have you watched this movie lately? I remembered that there was a lot of freaky parts, but I'm surprised I wasn't more afraid of it. Especially the dinosaurs all dying and the last scene with all the monsters.

Candle Cove - What a terrible kids show!
Don't read/watch those if you're easily disturbed. Still if you're going to, read the first link first. And remember, it's just a fake tv show.

Last edited:
First movie I ever saw in the theater was Dark Cyrstal, I was four yrs old and TERRIFIED at the end, with the fire pit ::shudders::

still have never watched that movie ever again

and the wacked out monkeys from Wizard of Oz, fn creepy things!

:behindsofa:

I would sneak up and hide behind the couch to watch whatever my Mom was wathcing and remember have recurring nightmares after watching the Mr. Bill Show on Saturday Night Live.

^ hey! I had a username like this on another forum! (ya copycating me?!)

Thought it unoriginal when I signed up, wasn't sure of signing up in the first place and couldn’t come up with anything better. I do not under natural conditions do the forum thing and wouldn't be much aware of other user names out there, so the answer would be ... no.