Say something nice about people you disagree with politically | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Say something nice about people you disagree with politically

@Anywhere But Here @hush

I was on the "rebound" it was only ever going to be a temporary thing. I've moved on and hopefully so has Milky. He's trying to blame me, as he's still hurting. He never quite got over losing the Presidential race. I suggested counselling to him, but he has to want to do that, for it to work.

I understand, and have no bad feelings about him. I wish him the best in all his future bromances. ;)

See? Drama... Gah!!!

... I was also fishing for a segue into the true intent of my post and that is to marry Flavus...
Hmm...
Some questions:
How are you at cooking, cleaning, and ironing?
Would you mind if there was never any consumation of the marriage, or any physical affection, apart from the occasional fist-bump?
Would you be OK with it, if I cheated on you with female complete strangers? (There would be no intention of infidelity, but just an understanding of how it could happen).

@Anywhere But Here @hush

I was on the "rebound" it was only ever going to be a temporary thing. I've moved on and hopefully so has Milky. He's trying to blame me, as he's still hurting. He never quite got over losing the Presidential race. I suggested counselling to him, but he has to want to do that, for it to work.

I understand, and have no bad feelings about him. I wish him the best in all his future bromances. ;)

Poor Milky. He is obviously heartbroken.

I have a great idea. I will have him do overtime at the sperm farm to take his mind off of things.

See? Drama... Gah!!!

I just finished reading an exchange between @ruji and @Peppermint about shoes on another thread which cracked me up. Lol.

Sorry my reply did lack drama. I should have said "Yo momma" or something. Also your new bromance target ? That's never gonna happen Milky. Once someone describes themselves as a sociopath... thats a red flag.

But it's your life. Lol. Hugs x

I just finished reading an exchange between @ruji and @Peppermint about shoes on another thread which cracked me up. Lol.

Sorry my reply did lack drama. I should have said "Yo momma" or something. Also your new bromance target ? That's never gonna happen Milky. Once someone describes themselves as a sociopath... thats a red flag.

But it's your life. Lol. Hugs x
A red flag for awesome holidays... milky can carry the luggage; for no emotional turmoil... just systemic neglect and occasional demeaning.
:D

Whether I like him or not, I can appreciate Trump's willingness to take off running from the start with his agenda.

Hmm...
Some questions:
How are you at cooking, cleaning, and ironing?
Would you mind if there was never any consumation of the marriage, or any physical affection, apart from the occasional fist-bump?
Would you be OK with it, if I cheated on you with female complete strangers? (There would be no intention of infidelity, but just an understanding of how it could happen).

I just don't want to be alone Flavus. I'll do whatever. You can do whatever. I'm good at making rice, and coney dogs. I don't iron because I don't wear clothes and neither will you so doing laundry consists of taking a shower. If by fist bump you mean nude cuddle, count me in. Everything else is cool.
just systemic neglect and occasional demeaning

Please just be consistent. @James is like an emotional rollercoaster...

I have a great idea. I will have him do overtime at the sperm farm to take his mind off of things

This will be great! ...for awhile. I plan on moving to Australian soon. And I'm pretty dehydrated so I hope you don't mind powdered buttermilk...

I just don't want to be alone Flavus. I'll do whatever. You can do whatever. I'm good at making rice, and coney dogs. I don't iron because I don't wear clothes and neither will you so doing laundry consists of taking a shower. If by fist bump you mean nude cuddle, count me in. Everything else is cool.

This will be great! ...for awhile. I plan on moving to Australian soon. And I'm pretty dehydrated so I hope you don't mind powdered buttermilk...
Hmm if you were female, there would be nothing to hesitate about... but it's kind of convenient not having to start wearing extra clothes around the house... and I can get by without sex, so that's not a change. I'm not sure about the cuddles... but I'm used to patting cats on the head, and tickling them on the chin. You'd have to go to chef's classes and learn to iron.

I can see this working.

Yeah, my mood never changes... except for occasional bouts of murderous rage, but it's very directed at the provoking trigger and doesn't spill over to other areas... so as long as you never assert your will, things should be pretty sweet.

I'm not keen on being put into a different social culture, so when there's other people around you'll have to wear a black morning suit and answer to "Jeeves"... you'll have to go to butler's school and to some kind of cocktail making academy.

This could definitely work.

Powdered? That is unacceptable. Again, I am going to ask you to refer back to our contract (page 1128). It specifically states that powdered is UNACCEPTABLE.

I told you to have a lawyer read it over before you signed. Smh.

Obama hasn't lost his touch saying the wrong things and stirring the pot. He is still even trying to better the rest of the world.

They sure know how to cater to the evil people and make them feel at Home.