Sandwiches Are Being needed Here ta | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Sandwiches Are Being needed Here ta

^...That sounds mildly, I mean extremely, disgusting. LOL.

@Marva: You look aesthetically appealing, if that's you in your picture o_O Ah I feel slightly creepy, being really young and shiz. LOL. You should step up more with teh wimenz. Srsly, wimenz can be as clueless as hell too, and they might just think you're just being really friendly.

Last edited:
I can't imagine that being tasty at all =_= Hey Shai, how about you make me a banana/salt and vinegar chips sandwich and I make you a normal sandwich?

Okay, but I asked first. So you come over here with the sandwich and I'll make it for you.

O but my awesome ingredients will expire if they stay in the human world for too long o_O and I can only produce them here due to climate conditions and other shiz which does not need to be explained ^_~ So plz come here instead.

We should start a sandwich thread :D All this sandwich talk is reminding me I'm hungry.

I don't feel any one needs me. Which is a bit shit.

Random acts of kindness. Just do random nice things for strangers. They will appreciate it. You will fulfil a need they didn't know they had. You will feel good. Win/win. :)

Random acts of kindness. Just do random nice things for strangers. They will appreciate it. You will fulfil a need they didn't know they had. You will feel good. Win/win. :)

Yeah, I know what you mean. It does feel good but still... they are strangers, that's the point.