Sandwiches Are Being needed Here ta

Altruistic Muse

Community Member
Apr 6, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4?
I don't mean this in a clingy way. In fact I used to be clingy but I don't tend to be anymore. But I have found that in all different kinds of relationships, the ones that I find easiest to forge begin with someone wanting something from me that other people cannot offer them. In intimate relationships this has without failure been the "you get me but no one else ever has" phenomenon. It also prevails in platonic relationships however. I'll give an example. My boyfriend is 7 years older than me, and I am shy and look very young. As such I have been quite wary with the friends of his that I have met, as I feel they are all kind of settled and more worldy wise than me etc. Now, one of his good friends (that I haven't met) has just been thrown out of his married home recently for gambling debts (it's incredibly sad). Now that has happened, I am not shy of meeting him for some reason. It almost seems like I envisage myself counselling him, or being of some help as a listener when I meet him. Of course this is unlikely because he appears to be a private person and will not spill out his problems to just any one. But as soon as I feel there is a need, I feel so much more comfortable! I've just noticed this.

I need you to make me a sandwich.

Ha! What is really sad about this is that it does extend to such activities! One you've implanted the idea, I will want to do it...

Yeah, I'm exactly like that.
I find myself really strongly drawn to people like that. I don't even have to know them personally and I'll feel the urge to be there for them on a personal level.

Mrs Jane I need you to stop being so amazing for me please.... I AM TO MUCH AMAZED ALREADY ! :m130:

... I'm still waiting on my sandwich.

Dyu want a virtual sandwich from England to Oz?
moz-screenshot.jpg

Attachments

• chicken sandwich.jpg
    chicken sandwich.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 63
Mrs Jane I need you to stop being so amazing for me please.... I AM TO MUCH AMAZED ALREADY ! :m130:

Haha, wow that's quite a response. Not much amazing about me, it's just the way I work :s.

Omg, you are having a gormless day! What do you have? And more to the point, can you not just nip to the shop and pick up said ingredients?

it is 21:27.

and in the other window is NCIS S07E01

Oh rubbish! Sainsburys is open here at that time... for 3 more minutes anywho. There is always something you can rustle up, sometimes it is from random ingredients that the tastiest meals are made! And on that note, I'm off into town. I hope your predicament takes a turn for the better...

shops shut in 5 minutes in darwin here. late night shopping...

I couldn't get out to the street on my scooter in that time. i'm naked.

shops shut in 5 minutes in darwin here. late night shopping...

I couldn't get out to the street on my scooter in that time. i'm naked.

Why were you naked at 10pm?

Not when the end is conducive to a question :p. Would you like a well seasoned blt?