Sanders Vs Clinton | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Sanders Vs Clinton

Hillary admitted to not knowing how to operate a fax machine as little as a year ago. You are right, her intelligence is off the chart.

Her ability to operate a fax machine doesn't concern me and it shouldn't concern you either. I could care less about her ability to operate 1980's technolog,y what's really up for discussion is her ability to lead and function in government. The presidency is not an entry-level position! Inexperience is not a virtue. Experience in business does not translate to experience or success in the political arena. At the end of the day it's about who is the most qualified for the position. Hillary over Trump, its that simple.

Concerned about the so called e-mail scandal? Read this http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/03/21/law-professor-explains-why-hillary-clinton-wont/209438

Her ability to operate a fax machine doesn't concern me and it shouldn't concern you either. I could care less about her ability to operate 1980's technolog,y what's really up for discussion is her ability to lead and function in government. The presidency is not an entry-level position! Inexperience is not a virtue. Experience in business does not translate to experience or success in the political arena. At the end of the day it's about who is the most qualified for the position. Hillary over Trump, its that simple.

Concerned about the so called e-mail scandal? Read this http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/03/21/law-professor-explains-why-hillary-clinton-wont/209438

He’ll read it when pigs fly.
(but now he’s kinda obligated to though hehehe)

You obviously don't understand what any of that means. What that means is that Wikipedia should not be used as a primary source, but rather is credible for usage as a tertiary source. This means that it is credible insofar as it is cross referenced by the sources it is backed up by.

A tertiary source is an index and/or textual consolidation of primary and secondary sources. Some tertiary sources are not to be used for academic research, unless they can also be used as secondary sources, or to find other sources.

Bernie Sanders had a great week. He won big in five Western caucuses: Washington, Alaska, Idaho, Utah and Hawaii. It was enough to whittle Hillary Clinton’s pledged-delegate lead to around 230, despite her own solid win in Arizona.
To get to a majority, not counting superdelegates, Mr. Sanders now needs more than 56 percent of the remaining pledged delegates.
.....the remaining states aren’t especially welcoming ....[and] force[him] to confront his big weaknesses: affluence, diversity, establishment-friendly areas and closed primary contests.

..........Our model estimates that Mrs. Clinton would win around 54 percent of the remaining delegates, ......... She loses in a bunch of predominantly white, working-class states where Mr. Sanders is hoping to fare well: Wisconsin, Wyoming, North Dakota, Kentucky, Oregon, Indiana and West Virginia.

But she holds on in the affluent and diverse states along the coasts. Mr. Sanders will need to win these states – and probably by a comfortable margin – to overtake her delegate lead.

........ this type of a model is not a prediction. It merely supposes that the rest of the campaign follows the same demographic patterns of the first half. And sometimes voters go another way. The model put Mrs. Clinton on track for a big win in Michigan, which she ultimately lost. After Michigan, the same approach predicted a close race in demographically similar Ohio, where she got a big win.

Just this last week, Mr. Sanders beat the expectations of this model in all five caucus states (but underperformed by more in Arizona). There’s no reason he can’t do it again. But this approach does give a broad sense of what’s left, and it doesn’t suggest a great opportunity for Mr. Sanders.
There will be a rumble in NY.

BTW
attachment.php

Attachments

• event horizon.JPG
    event horizon.JPG
    199.6 KB · Views: 110
12417784_524677714386634_3980389394281326750_n.png

This is a strange boat to be in. If Sanders gets the nomination, it means Trump will be President. If Hillary gets the nomination, it may mean she will be President. I absolutely know that between Hillary and Trump, Hillary is the worst choice but Trump is marginally better for different reasons.

All of America is losing right now and in a big way.

If Sanders get the nomination he will beat the Republican nominee, Ted Cruz.

If Sanders get the nomination he will beat the Republican nominee, Ted Cruz.

Its an interesting year. I dont believe Sanders will be beating anyone with exception of Hillary

FB_IMG_1459417917459.jpg

... just going to drop this here.

cYedn2f.png

Clinton is getting a lot of negative attention for her responses to activists calling her out on taking money from fossil fuel industry. I read that we could go 78% renewable inside 10 years on our electrical grid and Tesla motors has a $35,000 electric sedan coming out, Is she really just GOP light?

Reactions: Siimplicity
Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight

[video=youtube;-dY77j6uBHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI[/video]

Career Criminal

[video=youtube;kypl1MYuKDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY[/video]

[video]http://video.foxnews.com/v/4831367509001/watters-world-radical-left-edition/?intcmp=features#sp=show-clips[/video]

attachment.php

Attachments

• CfUAeKjXIAEGX40.jpg
    CfUAeKjXIAEGX40.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 52
attachment.php

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 49
Does the mainstream media really give Bernie any respect? It feels like Hillary was handed the nomination a long time ago before earning it. Personally I think Bernie and Hillary can both beat Donald. The narrative that only Hillary can beat Donald seems manufactured. I think Warren could beat Donald. I think many Democrats could beat him. People will get scared of voting for him by October. There is no scenario where he can get half of the popular vote or half of the electoral college in a general election unless he is running against a Kardashian. He still has no political experience whatsoever. Not minimal. Zero. If he becomes president I will be shocked. And depressed. Maybe he is the president this country deserves. Hope not. By the way, I do not like Hillary or Donald. Is it too late for Bloomberg to jump in the fray as an independent? At least he was a competent businessman and politician. Crazy times.

bernie.jpg

MAD-Magazine-Weakened-by-Bernie_55cb7b561295c6.04164823.jpg

(original film: Weekend at Bernie's)