Sanders Vs Clinton | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Sanders Vs Clinton

More than 2.5 million ballots from California's June 7 primary are still uncounted, sparking questions about the results of the presidential contest in which Hillary Clinton emerged the winner and leaving the fate of local races in the air as poll workers continue to grapple with reports of voter difficulties.

According to the Los Angeles Times, the uncounted ballots would put the total voter turnout at around 8.5 million, or around 47 percent of all registered voters. While the results are unlikely to impact Clinton's win in the state, Bernie Sanders said Thursday he expected the final tally would show a closer race–one more in keeping with polls that predicted a nail-biter.

http://commondreams.org/news/2016/0...-millions-ballots-california-remain-uncounted

Now what will happen after the media declaring Hillary the winner of the Democratic primary? I suspect that commercial media are not unbiased. This is a pre-emptive strike to end Bernie's campaign and prevent further debate.

Clinton screwed Sanders... and Sanders said thank you.

So sanders bitched out. That's no surprise.

Bernie Sanders Calls Meeting at His Home in Vermont Sunday to Discuss Campaign’s Future

http://commondreams.org/news/2016/0...-home-vermont-sunday-discuss-campaigns-future

It is too early to dismiss Bernie Sanders in my view. He has got four options:

(1) Cancel his campaign and retire from politics.
(2) Cancel his campaign and start a new movement that aims to remove corruption and money from politics. This movement would be part of the Dems or independent.
(3) Go nuclear at the Democratic National Convention (DNC)
(4) Run an independent campaign.

He will go for 3 or 4, I think. Option 3 allows him to expose all the corruption of the Dems in front of TV cameras. Option 4 would make it a three-candidate race. This is the most interesting scenario because there has never been a presidential election of three fairly equally popular candidates before.

Go Bernie, feel the Bern :m114:

Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, a hero to liberal progressives ideologically aligned with Bernie Sanders' anti-Wall Street rhetoric, endorsed presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton Thursday night on MSNBC's the Rachel Maddow Show.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...en-endorse-clinton-rachel-maddow-show-n589236

I am not happy about Elizabeth Warren endorsing Hillary Clinton and announcing in the media that she wants to be her vice president. This will make it more difficult for Bernie.

Bernie Sanders Calls Meeting at His Home in Vermont Sunday to Discuss Campaign’s Future

http://commondreams.org/news/2016/0...-home-vermont-sunday-discuss-campaigns-future

It is too early to dismiss Bernie Sanders in my view. He has got four options:

(1) Cancel his campaign and retire from politics.
(2) Cancel his campaign and start a new movement that aims to remove corruption and money from politics. This movement would be part of the Dems or independent.
(3) Go nuclear at the Democratic National Convention (DNC)
(4) Run an independent campaign.

He will go for 3 or 4, I think. Option 3 allows him to expose all the corruption of the Dems in front of TV cameras. Option 4 would make it a three-candidate race. This is the most interesting scenario because there has never been a presidential election of three fairly equally popular candidates before.

Go Bernie, feel the Bern :m114:

I wish he would have ran as an independent... however, he promised he wouldn't split the ticket if he wasn't nominee. I do wish he never made that promise! He won't go nuclear at the DNC.He will fall in line. It's very disappointing. Best case scenario, you are right on option #2.

[video=youtube;jrfbWtMgyk8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrfbWtMgyk8[/video]

Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, has said his organisation is preparing to publish more emails Hillary Clinton sent and received while US secretary of state.

Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, is under FBI investigation to determine whether she broke federal law by using her private email in sending classified information. A new WikiLeaks release of Clinton emails is likely to fan a controversy that has bedevilled her campaign and provide further ammunition for Donald Trump, her Republican presidential rival, who has used the issue to attack her.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/20...sh-more-hillary-clinton-emails-julian-assange

Now it will be more difficult to claim that Hillary Clinton will win against Trump.

As long as she is in trouble, there remains a possibility for Bernie to win the Democratic nomination.

Last edited:
The Democratic Party roots are making an effort to make their voice heard against the establishment.

Where are the Republican Party roots?

Taken together, the evidence is clear: The left just won. Forget the nomination–I mean the argument. Clinton, and the 40-year ideological campaign she represents, has lost the battle of ideas. The spell of neoliberalism has been broken, crushed under the weight of lived experience and a mountain of data.

What for decades was unsayable is now being said out loud–free college tuition, double the minimum wage, 100 percent renewable energy. And the crowds are cheering. With so much encouragement, who knows what’s next? Reparations for slavery and colonialism? A guaranteed annual income? Democratic worker co-ops as the centerpiece of a green jobs program? Why not? The intellectual fencing that has constrained the left’s imagination for so long is lying twisted on the ground.

http://commondreams.org/views/2016/06/14/best-has-yet-come

It is correct that issues that formerly considered 'radical' are now up for discussion. I think that people need to push for Bernie Sanders' agenda if it is to be realized. It does not stop with his campaign for president that is 18 months old .

Bernie Sanders held a press conference on Tuesday calling for reform of the Democratic party–starting with the ouster of Democratic National Committee (DNC) chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz–and said he would remain in the presidential race until the end.

Speaking ahead of a planned meeting with Democratic rival Hillary Clinton, Sanders said, "The time is now–in fact, the time is long overdue, for a fundamental transformation of the Democratic party."

http://commondreams.org/news/2016/06/14/sanders-end-voting-does-not-mean-end-political-revolution

Wonderful! Bernie is not giving up yet. Option #3.

A Paper, Not a Study

http://www.snopes.com/stanford-study-proves-election-fraud-through-exit-poll-discrepancies/ …

stanford-study-election-fraud.jpg

The post-introduction portion of the paper began with a comparison of outcomes in "primary states with paper trails and without paper trails," holding that potentially inaccurate results led the researchers to "restrict [our] analysis to a proxy: the percentage of delegates won by Secretary Clinton and Senator Sanders." After identifying via the Ballotpedia web site 18 states that use a form of paper verification for votes compared to 13 states without such a "paper trail," they concluded that states without "paper trails" demonstrated a higher rate of support for Hillary Clinton:

Analysis: ​The [data] show a statistically significant difference between the groups. States without paper trails yielded higher support for Secretary Clinton than states with paper trails. As such, the potential for election fraud in voting procedures is strongly related to enhanced electoral outcomes for Secretary Clinton. In the Appendix, we show that this relationship holds even above and beyond alternative explanations, including the prevailing political ideology and the changes in support over time.

The information included in the Appendix didn't explicate exactly what those alternative explanations might be:

The expert whose numbers were utilized for the paper wasn't expressly cited by name, but his moniker appeared on the linked spreadsheet: Richard Charnin. Charnin indeed lists some impressive statistical credentials on his personal blog, but he also appears to expend much of his focus on conspiracy theories related to the JFK assassination (which raises the question of whether his math skills outstrip his ability to apply skeptical reasoning to data).

Although Geijsel cited a number of sources to substantiate the claim that fraud was well-documented in the 2016 primary season, most of those citations involved persons with an interest in the overall dispute (such as groups party to lawsuits). That factor doesn't necessarily cast doubt on the researchers' findings, but it highlights that not much independent and neutral verification of their conclusions has occurred yet.

[MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION]
attachment.php

Attachments

• sanders.JPG
    sanders.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 27
Cm2tqHnWIAA2_xr.jpg

Looks like the Clinton camp did its best to suppress Sanders. Huh.

Looks like the Clinton camp did its best to suppress Sanders. Huh.

Yup. So, all the pro-Bernie "conspiracy theorists" were right.

This is a somewhat strange statement, considering I'm not a Democrat, but the Democratic Party is ruined as far as I'm concerned. Now Clinton is hiring Wasserman!

Clinton is blaming Russia. Blaming Russia for this is childish and deceitful. It doesn't matter how the evidence was leaked. The DNC is guilty of these actions. They need to address this, and make changes, but they don't – they're continuing on their Hillary warpath (or perhaps circus parade) despite the fact that she is unpopular and is not a strong opponent against Trump. Talk about handing Trump the election. What irresponsible politics.

Let is be known that I believe most politic and are corrupt. My opinion about the Democrats doesn't mean I believe the Republicans are righteous. It’s just another day in politics. However, the Dems are digging their own grave. They’ve pushing an unpopular candidate. The information leaked supports the popular opinion that Hillary is not trustworthy, and now instead of one candidate appearing untrustworthy, it is the whole party.

Sorry, opinion posts about politics are not helpful. Right now I'm angry that write-in votes don't count under most circumstances.