Rude coworker all of a sudden being "nice" | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Rude coworker all of a sudden being "nice"

If she didn't have the history she had, I'd probably be more receptive. And I do understand about personal life too. heh. I'm not generally paranoid, but I gotz the heebie-jeebies about her.

This may be something I have to work on; you've given me something to consider. Thank you.

You intuition is speaking!

Listen to it!

Stop second guessing it!

And when your intuition is proven right, remember to take it out on a spa date!

Keep us updated.

The unforgiving side of me says: get the bitch fired!

The merciful side of me says: socially rehabilitate her.

You intuition is speaking!

Listen to it!

Stop second guessing it!

And when your intuition is proven right, remember to take it out on a spa date!

Lol. I need one of those and ASAP.
But I guess I'm just trying to cover my bases. I still say "hello";
There just won't be any in-depth conversations.
And I'm not trying judge or persecute her,
I understand people have personal stuff that can dictate behavior..however, if she wants to really
Make amends(this just sprung to mind), it should be honest, and not reeking of alterior motive
Another question then...
Have you all ever let someone back into your life, even after your intuition bells told you not to?
What was the result? (Or is this another thread....)

And I'm not trying judge or persecute her.
I understand people have personal stuff that can dictate behavior..however, if she wants to really make amends(this just sprung to mind), it should be honest, and not reeking of alterior motive
I'm sorry, but these two sentences completely contradict each other. As much as you would like to believe otherwise, you're judging her.

At the end of the day, she's treating you well and that's all that should matter in a professional work place. Hell, you might even find if you actually talk with her that you get on.

Have you all ever let someone back into your life, even after your intuition bells told you not to?
All the time. So much so that I've basically put myself in the stance of "sorry doesn't cut it" (see the thread on that subject) in order to try and stop myself from doing that.

What was the result? (Or is this another thread....)
Disastrous. Especially with relationships. I have a bad habit of trusting people after they cheat on me.

I'm sorry, but these two sentences completely contradict each other. As much as you would like to believe otherwise, you're judging her.

At the end of the day, she's treating you well and that's all that should matter in a professional work place. Hell, you might even find if you actually talk with her that you get on.

All the time. So much so that I've basically put myself in the stance of "sorry doesn't cut it" (see the thread on that subject) in order to try and stop myself from doing that.

Disastrous. Especially with relationships. I have a bad habit of trusting people after they cheat on me.

I feel ya.
Working it out in my head.
I've not had good results most of the time with letting folks back in either.
I'll be cordial and that's it for now